Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Destiny forums!

Go down 
+22
RaZieLRaH
Richnox
Flying Xicken
Roxis
BamBam
Pyrokar
HeavenHealer
Antje
pandersoN
Crimson
stefanLusT
LightRayne
Eish
Overus
Makron
ZOEK
Wh0AmI
Belletrice
ChibiBobo
Toothfairy
Living
Admin
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the Destiny forums! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:37 am

Please sign-up using your In-game names.
Please inform us if you can't view the private section.
CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Welcome to the Destiny forums! Left_bar_bleue50/300Welcome to the Destiny forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:16 pm

hi mr adming Surprised
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Welcome to the Destiny forums! Left_bar_bleue50/300Welcome to the Destiny forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Welcome to the Matrix!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:19 pm

And a happy new year! Suspect
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Welcome to the Destiny forums! Left_bar_bleue1/300Welcome to the Destiny forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:29 pm

We need to pretty up these forums somehow. I suggest that we use this opportunity to make a guild event and have a forum banner/layout contest, or something of the sort. ^^
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Welcome to the Destiny forums! Left_bar_bleue1/1Welcome to the Destiny forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:50 pm

this is so uggly T_T
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Welcome to the Destiny forums! Left_bar_bleue-190/300Welcome to the Destiny forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:15 pm

ill miss the old one Sad
Back to top Go down
ZOEK

ZOEK

Character Sheet
Level: =x^4(2/3)(lim x->e^1/2 dx/x 2x^7... T_T
Class: Guide Guide
PvP Rating:
Welcome to the Destiny forums! Left_bar_bleue1/1Welcome to the Destiny forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:46 pm

you can save some info from the old forum if you look at google cookies

i miss the old forum flower elephant geek scratch afro rendeer Sleep
Back to top Go down
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Yay! for me IM IN!!! *hugs all the girls*
Back to top Go down
Overus

Overus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:36 pm

is it just me or did all the girls run away cos of Makron
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:18 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
ZOEK

ZOEK

Character Sheet
Level: =x^4(2/3)(lim x->e^1/2 dx/x 2x^7... T_T
Class: Guide Guide
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:09 pm

im realy sad, i lost my arcade records Sad
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:18 pm

I miss old forums ;_;
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:24 pm

its impressive how they could lose the backup too -_-'
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Welcome to the Destiny forums! Destinyguild

Here is our old logo Surprised is still on forumarena Suspect
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
Welcome to the Destiny forums! Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to the Destiny forums! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:22 pm

hi lol!
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:14 am

This is my chance to rule the forums! king
Its time for crimson to shine! sunny
Atleast there are more emoticon choices now. lol!
Back to top Go down
Overus

Overus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:43 am

any chance if ur gunna use that logo, change the layout of the forums like the theme, i'd like to see it blend in a little more
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:35 am

All search google cache and salvage what you can clown
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:39 pm

yeay
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Do we rly need the cache to get this forum filled? ^^

*counterspam*
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:31 pm

yea wtf lol!
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:27 pm

and the cache only show the public area Razz
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:52 am

I wanna PK forumarena for their nubness in losing all of that awesome stuff... gr.
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:09 am

Antje wrote:
I wanna PK forumarena for their nubness in losing all of that awesome stuff... gr.

you'd probably lose =x
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:10 am

Oooooh them is fightin words... You would know a little about losing since I pwn you all day long Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Destiny forums!   Welcome to the Destiny forums! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Destiny forums!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next