Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 3rd jobs coming 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!



Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:16 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blast111

avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 4X
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:18 am

third job @ R7 :/ not good at all should be around lv 130 not that far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belletrice
Loves Bez
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:35 am

sounds so cool =o

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:15 am

Hopefully a typo...

Getting third job at r6 and having them maxed out at r7 makes way more sense than getting them at r7..

_________________
"Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving" Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pandersoN




Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:38 am

3rd jobs only for cs user.
whats your problem`?

i hope all newbs quit before r7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tflameHealer




PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:33 pm

shoud be r5 >.>, letting only the lifeless addicts who only use their parents wallets kinda sucks for those who like the game xD

the r6-r7 who have been playing since the begining are cool >.>

*not saying ALL r6-r7 people are like that, just a steriotype*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying Xicken
I want a rank!
I want a rank!
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 123
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 pm

In my opinion:

-Not R5, because of the 3 mob idiots (and the subsequent decrease of intelligence of people since E5)... get a pet class and slaves, you dont need a HLP, get the 3rd job and farm alone...

-Not R7. Not only because only a very few will get there (like Panda said, CS people), but also... imagine... how many JP's will you have in R7...with some luck, a R7 healer (cause they die a lot, and cause of the lack of quality of recent players) would have 3rd job mastered skills @ 150.

-R6... well... it's the best of the three ranks. but i'm a step back cause, with 3rd jobs, Sanc would be deserted, or changed into a farming place, and every party would go TOA.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tflameHealer




PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:55 pm

well ur saying dont get it at all? lol

just had a thought, give job TWO 5 more jlvls and job3 you need lv110 and Jlv50 for it, bye then you have SOME jp or jlvl55,

either full OB or job3 faster, the 110 means u dont need to be r6,

but youve needed to do SSK corner and some VI Dps giving you more experience then the 3Mob noobs xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying Xicken
I want a rank!
I want a rank!
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 123
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:32 pm

tflameHealer wrote:
well ur saying dont get it at all? lol

lol, i said i was a step back in R6, but it was the best of the 3 ranks.

tflameHealer wrote:
just had a thought, give job TWO 5 more jlvls and job3 you need lv110 and Jlv50 for it, bye then you have SOME jp or jlvl55,

that would: 1- force everyone to be OB @ 110, even if they didn't OB from 1st to 2nd class;
2- make changes (in game code), cause the jlvl limit is 50. (you said 55, unless you meant jlvl45, in that case, ignore this lol)

tflameHealer wrote:
either full OB or job3 faster, the 110 means u dont need to be r6,

but youve needed to do SSK corner and some VI Dps giving you more experience then the 3Mob noobs xD

You mean that, now you don't do dp's in ssk corner? o.O I made them in lvl 116, and left when i was 117. And before me, people got R6 in PP. VI sucks (for full dp's, and now we have Sanct.)

I still see R6 as the best. 110 is kinda soon, lazy people that dislike farming white mobs in PP will go Sanct (get pwned). VI is an option, but not worth the 3rd job.

But I'm very sure that this is not worth. The patch is half a year away (!!), and even if we have better ideas, they (devs) won't make them come true. Wink

I'm LF for future announcements on this subject, but, as i'm waiting for it since the release of E5, i can wait a few more. Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pandersoN




Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:30 pm

At lvl 150 the game is done (in my eyes)

Congratz, you completed Rappelz.
We reward u with new gear and new skills.
If u want to reach lvl 151, you have to play 80 more hours on ss.
Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gromar

avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:46 pm

pandersoN wrote:
At lvl 150 the game is done (in my eyes)

Congratz, you completed Rappelz.
We reward u with new gear and new skills.
If u want to reach lvl 151, you have to play 80 more hours on ss.
Have Fun.

XDDDD u r sure!!! :DDD sadly:D =/ =( Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!



Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:49 am

well every ecip they increased exp rates so r7 is fine with me tbh...
the ppl complaining about 3rd job no complain about that its too high... if it was r6 and u could finish it at ~130 then ppl would complain in a half year where the 4th jobs are... and if 4th jobs would be at r7 ppl would complain why its not 130-131.... always the same.
noone ever thought u can play a char to 120 in e4, i remember that Very Happy
now r7 is easy, u can get 20%+ on ss during this exp event at lvl14x ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yvain

avatar


PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:40 am

Yet another reason for me not to come back. How many days of nonstop playing would be required for me to get this far?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pandersoN




Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:42 am

stefanLusT wrote:
well every ecip they increased exp rates so r7 is fine with me tbh...

cuz exp event ;x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:01 am

well i gotta say... that i've really wasted my opportunity to lvl myself very far this exp event... i had no clue that the winter event would turn out to be a spectacular exp event. Dx if i had knew for just a week ahead of time, i wouldnt have sold 90% of my ss for 3mil each x.x... i had a healthy amount of ss saved to get cereal to 14X during the two weeks of this event but unfortunately, i no longer had the ss to do it if any proper dps showed up at my time.

i'v mostly been lvling and obing my alts during this event (since i'v always hated the process of obing, so i utilized the event to get me past jlvl50 faster)

/sigh x/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yvain

avatar


PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:14 am

CerealQiller wrote:
well i gotta say... that i've really wasted my opportunity to lvl myself very far this exp event... i had no clue that the winter event would turn out to be a spectacular exp event. Dx if i had knew for just a week ahead of time, i wouldnt have sold 90% of my ss for 3mil each x.x... i had a healthy amount of ss saved to get cereal to 14X during the two weeks of this event but unfortunately, i no longer had the ss to do it if any proper dps showed up at my time.

i'v mostly been lvling and obing my alts during this event (since i'v always hated the process of obing, so i utilized the event to get me past jlvl50 faster)

/sigh x/

Welcome to Rappelz. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Yvain wrote:
CerealQiller wrote:
well i gotta say... that i've really wasted my opportunity to lvl myself very far this exp event... i had no clue that the winter event would turn out to be a spectacular exp event. Dx if i had knew for just a week ahead of time, i wouldnt have sold 90% of my ss for 3mil each x.x... i had a healthy amount of ss saved to get cereal to 14X during the two weeks of this event but unfortunately, i no longer had the ss to do it if any proper dps showed up at my time.

i'v mostly been lvling and obing my alts during this event (since i'v always hated the process of obing, so i utilized the event to get me past jlvl50 faster)

/sigh x/

Welcome to Rappelz. Razz

lol thx ^^

you're a bit late tho - by 1 year, 7 months, and 9 days Razz lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yvain

avatar


PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:25 am

Lol. Young 'uns.

/sigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celaxia

avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 62
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:07 am

pandersoN wrote:
3rd jobs only for cs user.
whats your problem`?

i hope all newbs quit before r7

This is probably true as cs users are paying for the game. I think that most R6 and R7 users are using the cs more than anyone so Rappels figures "Lets get as many into R7 as possible", which will just increase the bottom line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Yvain wrote:
Lol. Young 'uns.

/sigh
lol temporary/perm quitters and vacationeers

/sigh

of this is about how newb i am compared to ppl from e3, its the amount of playtime that matters to me - not the time from you started rappelz - when i judge ppl's experience with games Wink

b.s. - my playtime: ranging from 6-18 hrs a day for almost everyday over past 1.7 years (actually 20months), minus 2 weeks of vacation in may 09, and minus two weeks of vacation in dec 08. to be apt, i'll just consider 10 hours a day as my mean over the year. ~6000 hrs of playtime in rappelz over the last 20months. if i had spent that much time on just one toon rather than on the ~15 active toons i play atm, i'd be 16X, seeing that my friend darkjoyce only joined around feb/march 09 and is now 14X. i spend >50% of my time that im awake everyday on rappelz-related activities.

lol i think i'v earned my "no-lifer" title when it comes out in e7p2 - provided that i still play by then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:02 am

I don't care when 3rd jobs come.
Tbh I didn't play the game the last 2 years just to get some 3rd jobs implemented.

I still have fun without them, as long as some certain ppl are sharing their time with me Wink

_________________
"Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving" Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 3rd jobs coming 2010   

Back to top Go down
 
3rd jobs coming 2010
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The house is coming along nicely.
» Captain cody is coming back!
» winter is coming ctg
» Disney's Frozen collection coming to babw
» Sjeng c't 2010 32b running for the IPON

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: