Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga

Go down 
+10
Flying Xicken
Belletrice
LightRayne
Murdoc
CerealQiller
Brendo
gromar
Pebbles
stefanLusT
Toothfairy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 am

I'll out myself:
I like the current epic and enjoy as much in-game-time as I can. ;P
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:09 am

best epic was epic 2 -.-. every where u went their was pvp. and ofc me and bambam hideing in the bushes killling lowbies XD
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:22 am

you should come back we miss you
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
PvP Rating:
Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Pebbles wrote:
best epic was epic 2 -.-. every where u went their was pvp. and ofc me and bambam hideing in the bushes killling lowbies XD

or our epic fight you with huna me with archer pwning 10+ guys trying to kill us omg omg i loved epic 2. Back then it was all about skill like dping in LM at lvl 30 cause there was no ML pk wars for the first spawn spot in LM with the lvl 50 mob. The 8hours DP with timed breaks for food no ss, no cash shop, just skill. Loads of cool GM events, Gm's popping on servers a lot more. basicly epic 2 > all other epics together
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:40 pm

BamBam wrote:
Pebbles wrote:

or our epic fight you with huna me with archer pwning 10+ guys trying to kill us omg omg i loved epic 2. Back then it was all about skill like dping in LM at lvl 30 cause there was no ML pk wars for the first spawn spot in LM with the lvl 50 mob. The 8hours DP with timed breaks for food no ss, no cash shop, just skill. Loads of cool GM events, Gm's popping on servers a lot more. basicly epic 2 > all other epics together

haha i remember those times when i was in my first guild (epic 3 btw) in sala we had a 2 week guild dp rotating members according to time zones i was in a 6 hour dp rotation for a week then i had to go back to school. and whan a r3 def cube dropped i uaually traded 1 r3 def for one 1 ss good times good times.

Archer tank ftw
Back to top Go down
Bahl

Character Sheet
Level: 127
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:41 am

Toothfairy wrote:
It makes sense to be able to rename it -
but we won't be able to just kill the _01 ending.

Imagine a Shortbread from Sally = Shortbread_01 and
Shortbread from Yeti = Shortbread_02 only were able to kill the number.

You can't have two Shortbreads, so whoeevr is faster gets Shortbread -
and the other one has to try a new name by try and error.

tooth to ease your worries a bit: you cant have 2 char names which are named the same on different servers. At least you couldn't way back. Didnt test it after. Think you can have 2 guilds with the same name though :/
Back to top Go down
Bahl

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:44 am

stefanLusT wrote:
Pebbles wrote:
-.- it better keep my charators on sala... not the ones i have on yeti from years ago they only lvl 20-30 lol
read the news. 6 highest chars are kept. others will be deleted and wont/cant be restored!

Yeah i deleted some chars to keep my ti farmer safe.. :s
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Bahl wrote:
tooth to ease your worries a bit: you cant have 2 char names which are named the same on different servers.

3 different servers, 3 Toothfairys belonging to myself.
Part of me is looking forward to renaming some alts,
part of me just doesn't want to loose my trademark. ^^
Back to top Go down
Bahl

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:04 pm

ah Sad then there are prob more bahl's because i couldnt create one when i tested Sad
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Roxis wrote:
BamBam wrote:
Pebbles wrote:

haha i remember those times when i was in my first guild (epic 3 btw) in sala we had a 2 week guild dp rotating members according to time zones i was in a 6 hour dp rotation for a week then i had to go back to school. and whan a r3 def cube dropped i uaually traded 1 r3 def for one 1 ss good times good times.

Archer tank ftw

Start of Rappelz, I had 20+ real-life friends playing with me. We would go to a net cafe and play together for not less than 12hours straight party per day. The only excuse to leave your game was for wc breaks. There were no dungeons yet so we ran around the field killing stuff for quests. A lot of us lost gfs because of too much game hours during that time, I was one of them.
Was good to be young and burning with passion.Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 87
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:47 am

Crimson wrote:
Roxis wrote:
BamBam wrote:
Pebbles wrote:

Archer tank ftw

Start of Rappelz, I had 20+ real-life friends playing with me. We would go to a net cafe and play together for not less than 12hours straight party per day. The only excuse to leave your game was for wc breaks. There were no dungeons yet so we ran around the field killing stuff for quests. A lot of us lost gfs because of too much game hours during that time, I was one of them.
Was good to be young and burning with passion.Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 87

their was dungeons, just lm and cv. alot of people did not like to go lm as it was really hard to get to the middle ^^. was normaly only like 3/4 party leaders what would go thier ^^.
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 am

yeh true
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:40 am

[quote="Pebbles"]
Crimson wrote:

their was dungeons, just lm and cv. alot of people did not like to go lm as it was really hard to get to the middle ^^. was normaly only like 3/4 party leaders what would go thier ^^.

LM and CV were not present at the start, they came out 3-4 weeks after I think. Field parties were the only thing available for us.Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga   Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Server Merge - we will be Naga
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2