Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where in the World is Sodden?

Go down 
+2
Belletrice
Sodden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:
Where in the World is Sodden? Left_bar_bleue1/1Where in the World is Sodden? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Where in the World is Sodden? Empty
PostSubject: Where in the World is Sodden?   Where in the World is Sodden? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:08 am

^^ finally my second daughter was born last wednesday, so ill be coming back to game soon, but first i have to replace my hard disk (it blowed up, literally xD)

maybe ill post some pics of my new princess once i get my pc working again =P
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Where in the World is Sodden? Left_bar_bleue1/1Where in the World is Sodden? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Sodden?   Where in the World is Sodden? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 am

awwww! Congraats!! =D
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Where in the World is Sodden? Left_bar_bleue50/300Where in the World is Sodden? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Sodden?   Where in the World is Sodden? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 am

Aww huge congratulations Sodden!
Back to top Go down
Flying Xicken
I want a rank!
I want a rank!
Flying Xicken

Character Sheet
Level: 123
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Sodden?   Where in the World is Sodden? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Congratulations on your daughter Sodden.

I believe we will be happy to say this again ingame ^^
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
I need to pick a rank title
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
Level: 121
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Sodden?   Where in the World is Sodden? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Sodden wrote:
^^ finally my second daughter was born last wednesday, so ill be coming back to game soon, but first i have to replace my hard disk (it blowed up, literally xD)

maybe ill post some pics of my new princess once i get my pc working again =P

Feeeeea tienes q poner fotos de tu hija para ver q si se puede sacar algo bonito de una feaaaa tan fea como tu, jejje mentiras sabes q lo digo con carino. olle Felicitaciones!

Mira a ver si te conectas al facebok o al msn para hablar, abrazo chau !
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Where in the World is Sodden? Left_bar_bleue50/300Where in the World is Sodden? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Sodden?   Where in the World is Sodden? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 am

2 daughters, one wife, one rather poor Sodden.

GZ for surviving the female jungle Wink

Take care of everyones health, newborn children can be stressful. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Sodden?   Where in the World is Sodden? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 pm

thxs everyone for the good vibes ^^

@ mufa: dont make me travel to Colombia to kick ur ass right back to game -_-!

no me gusta facebook, no lo uso para nada =( en lo que tenga mi pc trabajando veré si me conecto mas seguido en msn xD, un abrazo hermano!

P.D: en mi tierra hay un dicho que dice: hombre feo hace muchachos bonitos xD y si, mis hijas son bellas xD
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
Level: 121
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Sodden?   Where in the World is Sodden? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Sodden wrote:

Im in CHile lero lero...
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Sodden?   Where in the World is Sodden? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:10 am

MUFIAZA wrote:
Sodden wrote:

Im in CHile lero lero...

-_-!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the World is Sodden?   Where in the World is Sodden? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where in the World is Sodden?
Page 1 of 1