Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tama, the station manager!

Go down 
+3
ChibiBobo
Belletrice
Chii
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

Tama, the station manager! Empty
PostSubject: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:16 am

I had no idea where to put this, since there is no offtopic/spam area Razz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tama_(cat)

Quote :
Tama (たま ?, born April 29, 1999) is a calico cat who is the station master at Kishi Station in Kinokawa, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan.

Quote :

Her staff consists of two feline assistant stationmasters, Chibi (ちび ?, born May 12, 2000) and an orange tabby cat named Miiko (ミーコ ?, born October 3, 1998).
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Tama, the station manager! Left_bar_bleue1/1Tama, the station manager! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:59 am

we have to make forum that says retardation for you to post there Surprised
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:16 am

Belletrice wrote:
we have to make forum that says retardation for you to post there Surprised

yes. i would like a "retardation" section for me to post here.

also, you have not pleased tama the cat. it's wrath shall be known woman.
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Tama, the station manager! Left_bar_bleue1/300Tama, the station manager! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:26 am

OMGGGGG THAT CAT IS SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!! IT HAS A STATION MASTER UNIFORM!!!!

Tama, the station manager! Station-Master_Tama

I love Japan, crazy stuff like this only happens in Japan. XD Too bad it doesn't happen in the states, that would be SO awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:35 am

ChibiBobo wrote:
OMGGGGG THAT CAT IS SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!! IT HAS A STATION MASTER UNIFORM!!!!

Tama, the station manager! Station-Master_Tama

I love Japan, crazy stuff like this only happens in Japan. XD Too bad it doesn't happen in the states, that would be SO awesome! Very Happy

you had george bush as your president for 8 years. that wasnt so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:54 am

bez just won the whole internet

i lol'd so hard
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Tama, the station manager! Left_bar_bleue1/1Tama, the station manager! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:48 am

rofl bez ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:08 am

But we have school shootings, countrywide obesity problems, and huge cars that will most likely kill you when you get hit by one while the owner is talking on her cell phone.

On the upside we can sue anyone we want!
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
Tama, the station manager! Left_bar_bleue50/300Tama, the station manager! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:41 am

lol awesome cat afro Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:55 am

ZooZoo wrote:
But we have school shootings, countrywide obesity problems, and huge cars that will most likely kill you when you get hit by one while the owner is talking on her cell phone.

so the only winners are lawyers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 am

Middleman FTW
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Tama, the station manager! Left_bar_bleue50/300Tama, the station manager! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 am

ZooZoo wrote:

Bowling for columbine
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Tama, the station manager! Left_bar_bleue1/300Tama, the station manager! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:06 am

*hopes everyone forgets that she's going to law school in August* :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:26 am

Chibi nooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:27 am

Oh, I was talking to Filter last night in game, turns out he is actually graduating from my college this year!! So bizzare!

He's a video game design major, I'm sound design. Maybe I can get into some video game sound.. that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tama, the station manager!   Tama, the station manager! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tama, the station manager!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: Web Music/Video/Games-
Jump to: