Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The job of your dreams

Go down 
+12
Makron
RyanaBanks
Toothfairy
Wildwilie
LightRayne
HeavenHealer
Bezildor
Sospitas
Looloo
Belletrice
Roxis
bjellicious
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
The job of your dreams Left_bar_bleue50/300The job of your dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

The job of your dreams Empty
PostSubject: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:29 pm

If you could have chosen one job, whatever job it might be.. but don't do the unrealistic crap, it gotta be a REAL job.. no, superhero is not a real job

I think this could be interesting.. I especially wanna hear light's dream job Surprised

If I could chose then I would like to be

a photographer for a playboy(/any other dirty) magazine

The job of your dreams 33ewbp17

I kinda randomly mentioned, and thought it could be a fun topic.. don't make meh fail lol!
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
The job of your dreams Left_bar_bleue50/300The job of your dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:28 pm

my dream job would be to work for the SONY under their videogame department Guerilla would be my top choice from SONY The job of your dreams 200px-Guerrillagames.svg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Professional Lab Rat

Quote :
I'm thrilled to come across a notice on craigslist looking for subjects to demonstrate the impact of the club drug GHB on driving ability; I imagine myself going to raves and then speeding home, a clinician riding shotgun. But the trial is over subscribed. So I settle for a study observing the effects of Stone Age nutrition — the so-called Paleolithic diet — on modern-day Americans of average physical condition. The pay is commensurate with the risk: $200 plus free food for three weeks.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
The job of your dreams Left_bar_bleue1/1The job of your dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:55 am

Creative Director for Brandia Central or The Studio
Back to top Go down
Looloo
Chocolate Breeder
Chocolate Breeder
Looloo

Character Sheet
Level: 129
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:47 am

forensic pathologist with apprenticeship in crime stuffs =)

if this job doesnt make sense... its my dictonarys fault ^^
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:58 am

I get exactly what you mean. So you wanna be that fat old guy with white hair off CSI? =P

I would be a doctor, coz thats what I wanna be in real life, and according to my mum's psychic thats what im gonna be =D

Woot! ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Sospitas wrote:
I get exactly what you mean. So you wanna be that fat old guy with white hair off CSI? =P

I would be a doctor, coz thats what I wanna be in real life, and according to my mum's psychic thats what im gonna be =D

Woot! ^_^

Speaking of CSI, I want to be the guy who presses the button and enhances a cheap gas station security tape into HD.

"Right, let's just hit ..... enhance.... and then one more time.. OK, I'm going to zoom in on the reflection off his eyeglasses so we can get a closer look a that guy's fingers. OK, now I'm just going to run his fingerprints through my SuperDuperDatabase.. just give it a second here... OK, we have a match! Plot point delivered, with minimum logic and we are moving on! My work here is done."
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:08 pm

How come no one have mentioned gynecologist yet?
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:08 pm

I could also be a surgeon, putting breast implants into girls and see how nice they look Shocked

Would be awesome tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Because its no the perviest job possible topic Bjell?

My job is normal and what I want =D

Non-Pervy =D
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 pm

ZooZoo wrote:
Sospitas wrote:

Woot! ^_^

Speaking of CSI, I want to be the guy who presses the button and enhances a cheap gas station security tape into HD.

"Right, let's just hit ..... enhance.... and then one more time.. OK, I'm going to zoom in on the reflection off his eyeglasses so we can get a closer look a that guy's fingers. OK, now I'm just going to run his fingerprints through my SuperDuperDatabase.. just give it a second here... OK, we have a match! Plot point delivered, with minimum logic and we are moving on! My work here is done."

sounds like blade runner
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
PvP Rating:
The job of your dreams Left_bar_bleue1/1The job of your dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 pm

bjellicious wrote:
none of us is desperate to get laid or see boobs or pussies =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Belletrice wrote:
bjellicious wrote:

I'm not sure what forum you thought this was Bell, but this is Destiny....
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Belletrice wrote:
bjellicious wrote:

but you'd like to see alot of penis then?

I suppose that is right, as you didn't mention that.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:54 pm

bjellicious wrote:

perv Suspect
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:08 pm

The job of your dreams Onion_tips207.article
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm

LightRayne wrote:
The job of your dreams Onion_tips207.article
Later that evening....
The job of your dreams Drunk-urinal
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:08 pm

I lol'd lol!
Back to top Go down
Wildwilie

Wildwilie

Character Sheet
Level: 71
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:35 am

Oh god that was hilarious!!!

I would be a rail road fixer!!
I've been working on the railroad
All the livelong day
I've been working on the railroad
Just to pass the time away

Can't you hear the whistle blowing
Rise up so early in the morn
Can't you hear the captain shouting
Dinah, blow your horn

Dinah, won't you blow
Dinah, won't you blow
Dinah, won't you blow your horn
Dinah, won't you blow
Dinah, won't you blow
Dinah, won't you blow your horn

Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah
Someone's in the kitchen I know
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah
Strumming on the old banjo, and singing

Fie, fi, fiddly i o
Fie, fi, fiddly i o
Fie, fi, fiddly i o
Strumming on the old banjo

Yay what a wondefull song Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:03 am

My boyfriend didn't write here yet and that makes me wonder...

If it was something more unrealistic, I'd say wife of a dictator. *cough*

More realistic: Guildbogey (wait, already got that one).

I'm working hard on getting a job training as an office clerk.
Don't get me wrong here, I'm not planning on ending as a simple typist,
but in a ruling position, where the fun takes place.

I'm pretending to be good at organisation atm, cos I love to control everything.
It's not exactly the same ability, but at the end of the day:
Who cares, as long as the job gets done?

My self-esteem needs some self-responsibility and a result at the end of the day.
If I can't see what I've done, I feel bad and get depressed again.
If there's something to point at, to be proud of, which is worth fighting for,
then I'm all good.

I guess that's one of the reasons why I was working hard on creating perfect dungeon parties.
oO Negative reason, but I hope the outcome wasn't too bad. xD
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:44 am

Well I guess now I'm forced to write a few sentences myself :-D

First thing, I don't have any urge to be a dictator... I just don't feel that lust for power that is so wide-spread in humans.

I just seek out for self-improvement, and probably the power of never having to bend my knees before any other human.

Okay, my dreamjob... Motorcycle Test Pilot would probably be cool for a while but bore me some day.

I guess having a small company of my own with a few trustworthy employes and the option of not working more than a week a month would be great.

As it's the thing I'm probably best at, I'd stick to IT business.

Preacher would be nice, too, but then again it shouldn't be a profession but a calling... and I don't think I have that calling...

So no real dream job... many things are fine as long as I end up with my own private family fortress, a few dogs (or even wolves), a few bikes, maybe a big american car (upgraded with a german motor that does NOT eat gallons of gas whenever you look at the 'on' switch) and a nuke-safe cellar full of computers and weapons... :-D plus a few drugs in case of the apocalypse (wouldn't want to live in a post-apocalyptic environment without having amphetamines or something comparable for critical situations... lol)
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:55 am

Nice to see that someone have planned out their lifes(more then me) Mad
Back to top Go down
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:51 am

bjellicious wrote:
I could also be a surgeon, putting breast implants into girls and see how nice they look Shocked

all you need is jesus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkIS3G64ug0
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:28 am

Makron wrote:
bjellicious wrote:

all you need is jesus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkIS3G64ug0
Lol breast surgeon not bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:34 am

I want to be a priest so I can wear them cool priestly robes and
be called "Father" by everyone to which I would reply "Yes my child?",

The job of your dreams Exorcist

too bad I'm an atheist. The job of your dreams 55
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The job of your dreams   The job of your dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

The job of your dreams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum