Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my application ::: CerealQiller

Go down 
+10
Sospitas
maceh
FilthWizard
HeavenHealer
LightRayne
Eish
Richnox
Exctasy
Breed4life
CerealQiller
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
my application ::: CerealQiller Left_bar_bleue50/300my application ::: CerealQiller Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

my application ::: CerealQiller Empty
PostSubject: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Main character: CerealQiller - 120 evoker

Destiny member who referred you: XxBreed4LifeXx

Previous guilds:
- may08 to june08 - Pwnsause, which i technically left by deleting the guild character (just didnt exactly like my archer xP)
- aug08 to feb09 - AncientKingdom. I felt at home here ever since i joined, so I never thought of leaving and I devoted all my efforts to help my guildees as they helped me through the levels. But then there was a major conflict that made everyone /gleave, including the people that gave me a reason to stay in the guild and play rappelz. So I left after I was like one of the only active people in the guild that hasn't already left.
- mar09 to june09 - Bloodx. I originally joined with my evoker (which was actually my alt back then) just because I was lonely and I wanted a guild, but I later found lots of friends that I knew from my r4 knight - my main at the time. I liked the guild for its friendliness - but thats if only they arent ignoring me - which was one of the reasons y i left. I could tell when it was bcuz they were afk, or when they just didnt want to reply to me. When I got mob-pked by a bunch of folks from "GodsArmy" some guild of noobs I really couldnt make friends out of or make a settlement. I eventually left when I got scammed.
- july09 to july09 (one week from joining) - DarkDecippelz. I joined bcuz XxBreed4LifeXx (a fello sb i met some time ago on my tank, then again in bloodx) had recommended it; I knew Liatha back when she was in AncientKingdom, and she wasnt exactly a very nice back then, but breed seemed to suggest she was nice, so i thot, perhaps she might have changed. I was wrong - she still plays with the male community lol. And so i left (but for another reason to: the guild wasnt as helpful as I was told by my other friends who were welcoming me into DD).
- july09 to late july 09 - Warlords. I didnt really like this guild. Its reputations bad enough, but i joined bcuz som of my "friends" kept itchin at me about it. I guess i just tried to find a suitable guild that breed didnt suggest, after him leading influencing me into trusting his poor judgement on DD x.x... it was my friend exador and exctasy who recommended me for a guild (their own ofc). Exc said that they would provide me with numerous giuld dps. As I spent more than 70% of my time only dping, I think its safe to say that i'm a dp/ss addict =x. But after joining the first week, I felt lied to (hmm some "friends" =/) - there were not a single guild dp all week, nor much talking in guild chat. Forget the lack of dps; it was also difficult to ignore the lack of active ppl. Later I found the reason for the emptiness in guild chat was bcuz they used vent. I've got a mic and a cam, but i dont talk through thro them much (bcuz i usually play at night, when my moms asleep) (so she doesnt bother me ofc (its a mom's job) xP) (talking audibly into the mic would audibly wake my mother up - something i am to avoid at all costs o.o). anyways, i just figured that WL's reputation in addition to their lack reliability and heavy usage of mics made the guild just too unsuitable for me. Then when Chibbii threw a ball at me for not being able to make it to a TA, I got the idea that i was recruited as a tool for TAs and sieges. So I left WL as fast as I did with DD.

Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you would like to join our guild.

I'm a 16 year old dude from san francisco, CA, US. If you ask me what I do with my spare time, I'd say i nvr have any spare time - if i'm not occupied with classes, i'm busy on rappelz. I have to say, rappelz is a tad bit boring lol. But I have not a clue why I never thought of quitting rappelz til my scam in june09. I just got addicted and I dont even know why i'm stil playing xD. Now, I need to play rappelz as much as I need to eat or sleep.

i'v had quit a bit of relationships with friends that ended in awkward silence, where I or they just fell out of contact. It's mostly because of how I form and keep relationships: I mostly make friends by meeting them in dps. The less I dp with som1, the less i have to say to them through PMs. If you can see here, I maintain friendships though dping. No dp with friend = me sad :[ = me no like friend.

Dping is my life. No guild nor friend (i think) seems to understand that so far. I no longer do it for the exp (and definitely not for the jps, as I have quite enough lol). I do dp because I want to get better - with making new friends that share a common interest (*ahem* dping xP), co-ordinating with strangers and friends, and with various PvE styles on different classes. Ofc, the exp still matters, as I want a daily improvement that I can visually show on the guild menu (alt+g). Even if its a duo or a trio, its closer to a dp than soloing.

As for PvP, i have a tendency to decline duel requests (not that I do not like to hit on good looking ppl Very Happy). I decline when I have a belief or a suspicion that I might lose the duel/pk. I will accept defeats - i'm not the kinda nub that comes up with excuses such as "u won bcuz i lagged". But i want to minimize the amount of defeats. Right now, I am still recovering from my scam in June. My equips were restored without stones and some were still missing and my pets were restored as freshies; so i'm not exactly fit for a fair pvp atm. Until my hawk is 115 (as it would have been if i were not scammed), I would most likely avoid PvP (even agaisnt a lower lvl, as victory would not feel like a victory if I killed a person 10 lvls below me). I dont want to make a fool of myself or ruin my guild's reputation.

atm, i cant really think or much things to say about myself besides my addiction to rappelz and that i'm azn xD

*caution - I may talk a lot - tell me to shut it and i will Smile*
*consider this application to be simply, "over-detailed" if you find it too long* =x

Do you agree to follow the guild rules if accepted?

Ofc (yes) =P

I wouldn't have joined if their werent any rules (every person, place, or thing needs boundaries, i kno ^^)
Back to top Go down
Breed4life

Breed4life

PostSubject: Cerealz   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:46 pm

I've known CerealQiller for awhile now, i've been w/ him in Bloodx, hes very active. He has NO life constantly dps its ridiculous. He would b an excellent add to the guild in my opinion = ]. Very Happy

Last edited by Breed4life on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:47 pm

My vote is yes, if you were referred, it's obvious you care enough about things to put a great deal of time into the application, and your level matches most of our members so a lot of folks will be able to play with you.
Back to top Go down
Exctasy

Exctasy

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:10 am

I actually feel inclined to speak on this Im friends with most/some Destiny members atleast..
Man Cereal you have no clue Warlord backs each other 120% We haven't been having guild dps cause some ppl have a IRL issues that you may not know of because you didn't give us one week of your time to even get to know us.

Sorry Zoo, Bell, whoever reads my post but this guy was only in our guild for about 1 day....How do you get to know ppl when all you heard were rumors?

No one knows what we do an go through as Warlord members we have our reasons why we pk its because its fun an you guys know it. It brings out ppl to pvp and we're the ones sacrificing our moral no one else hardly does this.

I Don't even think this guy deserves a chance with Destiny. Theres so much more i could say but im sure this thread will end with flames and me getting banned I hope Destiny members read this with reason and doesn't allow some random Guild Hopper join them.

Last edited by Exctasy on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:41 am

The reason for Cereal's guild hopping seems to be clear. He's looking for an active guild, and I think Destiny can provide that environment. I don't know Cereal, nor do I know Breed4life, so I won't approve or disapprove on you joining.
Back to top Go down
DrClaw

PostSubject: Just to clear up misinformation   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 am

CerealQiller Joined Warlord Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 2:26:59 AM

He was in our Guild Approximately 1 days 11 hours hours 47 minutes and 59 seconds. lol!

Within that time he was logged in game fraction of that time. He did not show up for TA and is totally unreliable. Not only what he says not reliable information but also his actions.

I don't care if he joins Destiny. Just stating that everything that he said here is fabricated.
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
my application ::: CerealQiller Left_bar_bleue50/300my application ::: CerealQiller Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:03 am

Looks like another keen app to join the guild
I dont know either of you 2 but at the end of the day its up to the leaders to decide and fellow members
Lets see what happens Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:10 am

Exctasy wrote:
I actually feel inclined to speak on this Im friends with most/some Destiny members atleast..
Man Cereal you have no clue Warlord backs each other 120% We haven't been having guild dps cause some ppl have a IRL issues that you may not know of because you didn't give us one week of your time to even get to know us.

Sorry Zoo, Bell, whoever reads my post but this guy was only in our guild for about 1 day....How do you get to know ppl when all you heard were rumors?

No one knows what we do an go through as Warlord members we have our reasons why we pk its because its fun an you guys know it. It brings out ppl to pvp and we're the ones sacrificing our moral no one else hardly does this.

I Don't even think this guy deserves a chance with Destiny. Theres so much more i could say but im sure this thread will end with flames and me getting banned I hope Destiny members read this with reason and doesn't allow some random Guild Hopper join them.

Regarding this bit, I didn't really pay much heed to the previous guild stuff when making the above comment. I read what he had to say, and other than that I rely on what other members can say about a person first-hand. So, it is helpful that you took the time to post that.

To Cereal -- no guild is active all the time. Destiny has active times and inactive times. Sometimes we have active guild chat and guild DPs, sometimes we don't. Ace had ups and downs, so did Spectre, and Destiny and Warlord and any other guild on Salamander. You should join us if the shoe fits and if you like the people. Activity comes and goes. This is the summer. Coming up in the Fall, school starts back and there will be a lot of people who are active now going inactive and vice versa.

But, I don't know what to say if he was promised one thing and did not see it materialize or did not stay around long enough to give you guys a fair chance to show it. I wasn't there, but 1 day isn't much time to make a judgement on guild activity.

Regarding Warlord's attitude or reputation, I think everyone should make up their opinion of Warlord or any guild based on their first-hand experiences with the players.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:59 am

If you like cake its a yes.
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:12 am

Exctasy wrote:

I do not guild hop or so you call it. I leave if I feel uncomfortable in an intolerable way. I do not wish to be in the same guild with Chibbii. I know that she would neither leave nor be kicked, as she has been in the guild longer than I, while I'm just a new member to the guild. I don't want to make a big fuss out of it either; I want to leave Warlords as it was before I came - without conflict. I believe I heard a "you can leave at anytime" somewhere my conversations with you before I joined. Disown the quote if you want, but I know what I read.

I believe I left for a good reason. Back in AncientKingdom, I was an r4 tank (TheTiddilator) (Exador -an r6 sin in Warlords, who used to be in Destiny, recognizes me as a nub r3 back then). Before I left AK, my friend Arvada (currently a r5 sin), who wanted to rebuild the guild, asked me to help her rebuild it. I said I'd try, and I did. It was a responsibility I have burdened myself with - out of friendship. I still took rappelz as a game, but also game that I spend more than 80 hours a week on (~11-12 hrs a day). I want to play to enjoy the game; not as a job I didnt get paid for. Indeed once the guild was built up proper and healthy, I can then gaze on what I have helped my friend accomplish, but in sacrifice of my personal enjoyment and the time I could have used to dp and keep in contact with my friends that do dp with. After about a month or two, I began to lose faith in the repair of AncientKingdom under Arvada's leadership. I knew she would be disappointed if I left for another guild, but I thought it wouldn't be very considerate of her to keep a friend from enjoying a game like he wants to. I tried like I said, but everyone has their breaking point. I was invited to other guilds but I refused in fear of hurting my friend's feelings.

I don't want to return to that type of situation again - where I am trapped against my will in a guild.

In attempt to avoid hard feelings or any sorta of conflict, I pretended to take a long term vacation from my tank. So there I made my new main - CerealQiller. TheTiddilator was still in AK, so Arvada wouldn't be upset. I wanted to play my tank bcuz i spent so much time and effort into getting it to 9X. I wanted to continue, but my Arvada would hinder my experience from rappelz - making rappelz on my tank into a chore. CerealQiller would be a fresh slate - with no connections whatsoever to my tank (even though the names of the pets i used might have hinted my identity and eventually I was known as Tid again (I forgot how that happened) lol.

Exc, I hope you know that I am a person that wants to avoid such conflicts - it doesn't make rappelz much of a game i wanna play anymore. I want to make friends - not enemies. If I was otherwise, I would have tried to get Chibbii kicked or to leave the guild. I would never do such a thing as I'm not that kind of person.

The moment I was joined Warlords, my friend noticed as I approached the dp we were in. He, stivenson started pming me - questioning me why I joined "gaylords". Similar conversations struck me from my other friends. It was a pain, but I endured it. But that was only the minor reason why I left. It was a member of the guild itself that hurt me more than my friends (why should I endure my friends' flaming of discontent for this guild whereas it doesn't even feel worth it?) I've been through a lot in just these 1-2 days that you would not care to comprehend. Even now after I left, I get the after effects (PMs like "what were you thinking man?", "see i told you they sucked", etc. and stuff I wish I never heard...) Believe me, it pains me each time I even think of typing "/gleave". Suppose the scar of leaving my past guilds have hardened my resolve, but it still hurts; and as a human, I know that I should avoid pain when it is unnecessary. I will leave a guild to save it from my flaming or my negative feelings.

And plz dont take it personally; I just don't think Warlords is the guild for me. I wish not to be bound to a guild like I was with my tank. But on cereal, I would not want to go through it again - abandoning my r6 having to restart my progress back to r6 with another character just to avoid a guild that would not permit me to leave so that I have a character I can resume an enjoyable life in rappelz again.

If Destiny's judgement thinks that I should not be a part of the guild, I can understand that if it is like Warlords. I would rather the freedom of being guildless than the burden of a guild I feel trapped in. Although I am hoping that Destiny would be a more friendly and suitable environment.

I am looking for not only a family-like guild that actively helps its guildees, but also has warmth a welcoming guild. Call me picky.

ZooZoo wrote:

To Cereal -- no guild is active all the time. Destiny has active times and inactive times. Sometimes we have active guild chat and guild DPs, sometimes we don't. Ace had ups and downs, so did Spectre, and Destiny and Warlord and any other guild on Salamander. You should join us if the shoe fits and if you like the people. Activity comes and goes. This is the summer. Coming up in the Fall, school starts back and there will be a lot of people who are active now going inactive and vice versa.

But, I don't know what to say if he was promised one thing and did not see it materialize or did not stay around long enough to give you guys a fair chance to show it. I wasn't there, but 1 day isn't much time to make a judgement on guild activity.

Regarding Warlord's attitude or reputation, I think everyone should make up their opinion of Warlord or any guild based on their first-hand experiences with the players.

ZooZoo, it was not the inactivity (nor was it the guild's reputation) that compelled me leave (although the guild's rep and my friends' influences did take part in my decision). It was how I was verbally offended by a guild member. I kept my calm at the time but it was just depressing. I feel that its enough of a first-hand experience. Warlords is Chibbii's home - not mine. My morals wont sink as far as to kick someone out of their own house so that I have a place to live in.

Last edited by CerealQiller on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : inaccurate quotations, incorrect grammar and punctuation)
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:14 am

LightRayne wrote:

dude everyone likes cake - even diabetics pig

*edit* and whoever doesnt, they cant be sane
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:29 am

CerealQiller wrote:
LightRayne wrote:

dude everyone likes cake - even diabetics pig

*edit* and whoever doesnt, they cant be sane

i dont lol D=

yes from me!
Back to top Go down
Exctasy

Exctasy

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:46 am

Omg....Anyone in Destiny im sure knows Chibbii from Warlord And i bet all of you members would say that she would have to be one of our nicest most kindest members in Warlord lol.

Im laughing so hard it brings tears to my eyes...Chibbii offended right...cause all she asked was "Why didn't you come to TA?"
So someone hits you with a snowball? big freakin whoop it wasn't a Shuddering Flame/Energy Bomb an boom your dead on SS no...
it was a freakin snow ball man...you have some really wierd issues...I told myself i would pk you every time i see you so thats just that...

Twisted Evil have a nice time no matter what guild your in Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DrClaw

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:49 am

She can't attack him if they are in the same guild you cannot attack someone or throw a snowball at another person in the same guild. So every thing he said here is a lie.
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 am

CerealQiller wrote:

I believe I left for a good reason. Back in AncientKingdom, I was an r4 tank (TheTiddilator) (Exador -an r6 sin in Warlords, who used to be in Destiny, recognizes me as a nub r3 back then
you're Tid? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I dped with you long ago in pp when we were 8x on my SB Earthquake
omg those were some fun dps , i say yes Razz

CerealQiller wrote:

The moment I was joined Warlords, my friend noticed as I approached the dp we were in. He, stivenson started pming me - questioning me why I joined "gaylords".

stivenson is one of the people chibbii played with as a girl in this game (no offense to any warlords, ive seen it happen in dps with them ) he was her little pet while she was in celestial and then something happened and he started hating her.. she joined warlords, he hates them now
he was a nice person too back then but im not sure anymore, havent really talked to him in a long time

Exctasy wrote:
Omg....Anyone in Destiny im sure knows Chibbii from Warlord And i bet all of you members would say that she would have to be one of our nicest most kindest members in Warlord lol.

the only experience i had with Chibbii is her flirting with guys and pming them and basically playing with them.. ive seen it happen for a while in pp, i dped with her lots, with stivenson, with Celestial people, like that evoker that later went huna, cant remember his name, and FullySick was there
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:01 am

DrClaw wrote:
CerealQiller Joined Warlord Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 2:26:59 AM

He was in our Guild Approximately 1 days 11 hours hours 47 minutes and 59 seconds. lol!

Within that time he was logged in game fraction of that time. He did not show up for TA and is totally unreliable. Not only what he says not reliable information but also his actions.

I don't care if he joins Destiny. Just stating that everything that he said here is fabricated.

*admires the near impossible accuracy of your information* =]

I received the notice approximately 2 hours before the TA. Even that as just 1 day after I joined and was still familiarizing with your guild forum. Apologies if I am not keen enough to search the forums for TAs and sieges, but I was well aware that the calender on the site did not say that there would be a TA anytime this week. Seeing that the calender was used to date the sieges and people's birth dates, I am afraid that I assumed TA dates would be displayed, too.

I would usually require need a 24 hour notice before TAs to prepare and make room in my real life schedule for such an event. I would prefer it if you planned out these things a bit more wisely. I would be fine to be called "unreliable" if can admit that a 2 hour notices (considered "short term" notices) before TAs and sieges are a very reliable way for your guild gather together, thinking that we'll all squeeze time out of our already occupied agenda? Well as a guildee, I would do as much as I could do within reasonable conditions to make it to a TA or a siege or a guild event. But 2 hours? What you suddenly decided to pull a sudden decision to TA? It would seem very unreliable of you to pull off such plans. I can admit my fault there though: I was unable to reply to the guild if I would not be able to make or not. But I would have if I wasn't afk at the Rondo AH and eating dinner at the time. If I had received an earlier notice, I could have postponed dinner. =
Exctasy wrote:
uot;]

Im laughing so hard it brings tears to my eyes...Chibbii offended right...cause all she asked was "Why didn't you come to TA?"
So someone hits you with a snowball? big freakin whoop it wasn't a Shuddering Flame/Energy Bomb an boom your dead on SS no...
it was a freakin snow ball man...you have some really wierd issues...I told myself i would pk you every time i see you so thats just that...

She is very nice, but i'm sorry to say that that conversation I had with her in guild chat could not have been more upsetting =/

I'm not sure what you mean by being hit by a snowball, but by whatever you meant there, it had nothing to do with my reasons for my departure (i enjoy snowball fights =o) (til i run out of snowballs x.x). And pk however you would like, just not on my ss or crackers plz. I'll give you a few immo soaps if it would make u feel better =\
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:11 am

HeavenHealer wrote:
you're Tid? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I dped with you long ago in pp when we were 8x on my SB Earthquake
omg those were some fun dps , i say yes Razz

heh i remember =] if my memory isnt as bad as i think, you had a pretty nice yeti when we were ursa partying ^^ (btw i spent off those 15k gen pts and quit ursa partying bcuz ursa bankrupted me through chips and the lack of drops/money to rep the chip funds x.x)

well now ya know two of the reasons why stopping playing tid; alongside with tanking becoming too expensive (good equips + pots, sometimes mp scrolls, and teas = epic way to bankrupt yourself - especially if it was ur main and you weren't using gpots) xO

not sure what lvl you are now on earth or ur main, but i'd sure like to dp with u sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrClaw

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:21 am

I copy and pasted the file time stamp of the screen shot i took of our conversation the moment you joined the guild. Thats how we know exactly when you joined. If you were given 2 hour notice. than that's more than enough. And yeah if release in accurate information than the information you provide is unreliable,
Back to top Go down
FilthWizard

FilthWizard

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:21 am

WOOOOOOW i wake up and i get a link to this post @@ That's some fcked up shit... Cereal, you have the right to your own opinion about warlord and the reason why you left (cus it's no guild for you) is ... reasonable (man i still need to wake up, can't think of any other words). Anywayyyys, think the problem is that in the introduction thingy magigery you could've just said I left Warlord cus it just didn't feel like a guild for me. Then there wouldn't have been any problems what so ever. But instead you made a story about it, not being extremely accurate about the facts you are stating and here we go... warlords is on destiny forums... Oh well, it's a game, hope you enjoy your time in destiny and hope you don't talk shit about warlord or we will have to kill you, sorry for that XD

oh and this

1. Stivenson is a prick and for all i care he can eat my shit for breakfast, i bet he'd enjoy that XD
2. HH, what chibbii does to guys (being extremely cute ^^) is entirely cus the guys let her, so don't be a hater

Thx for you attention, catch you all later !!!!

*Hugs and Kisses* Very Happy

Last edited by FilthWizard on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maceh

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:25 am

honestly idc that you left since i never got to meet you as a guildie anyways so best of luck with destiny...but to to bash us on our reputation is wrong first off yes warlord is a PK guild we pk on horizon bridge but i dont see a problem with that as i see lightrayne and others out there having fun with us also^^ ...second we did tell you and even i did personally tell you that our activity is not in guild chat it is on vent if you had a problem you should have said something....third we are also a siege guild so yes we want our members to be there if you are not why wouldnt we ask why didnt you comt to the TA or siege? we do have a problem with the current leader of alliance not being able to give a set time with TA's but that will be fixed soon....4th we have one person your level and in guild that is only active on weekends maybe time conflict with our players hurt your guild dp's idk and last but not least it is so funny that you brought up stivenson cause the reason stivenson calls us gaylords is cause while i was on a alt in pp sneaky stivy tried to ks takin from me in pp and train my dp so i killed him then his party kept rezing him so i feathered a few warlords to camp him while we finished our boss THAT is why stivenson calls us gaylords like i said before you say something get to know us and the storys behind the lies you hear

ZooZoo sorry for cluttering your forum with this reply but thought he and others should know the story and yes he was in the guild 1 day maybe? he was in it long enough for as active i am to not see him on one time so maybe like i said it is a big timezone diffrence
Back to top Go down
maceh

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:28 am

btw no more post from warlord on this topic GL guys and maybe one day we can siege you or you siege us
Back to top Go down
Chibbii

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:33 am

HI Cereal =)

Well, I don't really know why you left our guild, and truthfully, I was really hurt. If Exctasy never told me, I would have still thought you were in our guild. I was even going to ask you to make alts with me since sometimes we couldn't find a full dp (since we dont find hunas that often)!! =( But, it was your choice. What really surprised me the most was you thought I was mean to you, especially when I wasn't even on that much during the past two days that you were in our guild!! I was afk... studying for finals! Everyone kept asking me where was I, so i'm really really surprised that you said i hurt you! If not really being on for two days to talk because I was busy... then O.o Sorry... for hurting you for doing nothing. The only time I was really on was to do TA and I asked you, "Why werent you at T.A? O.o" If that was really offensive then WOAH WOAH WOAH! I think you got it wrong. I thought no one asked you to come with us or you came on at the last minute before Exctasy asked and couldn't see it in guild chat. Truthfully, we didn't need that much help because it was just CV... but I didnt want you to feel "excluded" so I asked! I would really hope that you don't think we only wanted you for your "r6 help" nor do I want to be rude, but we didn't really need you... We got it handled... First of all, before you even joined our guild, I tried to talk to you and I thought we were getting closer!! I even brought Exador to make sure you would feel welcomed to our guild. I'm a type of person (everyone in my guild knows) who I try to get to know the person before they join our guild so at least they know one person! We even talked all night!! As for guild chat, I told you a lot of us talk on Vent... and I dont really know what "Guild Chat" conversation you are talking about. Even if I were talking in guild chat and you thought it was offensive, I think you should have been nice enough to try to tell me I was being rude or tell me you were hurt. I dont really talk in guild chat and the only time i remember talking to you in guild chat was when you asked if I was going to dp. I told you no because 2 weeks of constant dp (trying to hit r6... gained like 10 levels) i want one day off to relax and just run around town and look at shops and to study for finals. People in guild chat actually wanted to start a guild dp... but you never said anything. I asked you if you wanted to join Ex, Tame, Loki, Exador, etc etc farming party, but you ignored so i went back to studying, then came on for T.A. I really think before you say anything bad about us, our reputations, or talk badly about the person... try to get your facts straight. =) Me being mean to you, I really dont think I did... especially when I was barely on. If not being on was offensive to you, then I'm sorry... like you said you have real life stuff to do, well, I do too! I think if you had a problem with me or someone in the future, try to talk to them before bashing them. I thought we were on good terms, but to have to hear from other people that you dont like me is very disappointing. If you felt that WL was not right for you, then you could have said it's not right for me... sorry guys... and before you get to know the GUILD... at least stay there for more than a week... or at LEAST more than a 48 hour period... Well, all I have to say is I'm disappointed in you, but if you still want to talk to me, I'd be open to talk and accept your apology... and Good Luck with any guild you join... and do us all a favor... try to stay there and give them a chance... Bye Cereal =)!

CHIBBII SAYS HI TO LIGHTRAYNE AND CHIBIBOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^_^

<3 Chibbii
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:49 am

FilthWizard wrote:
Anywayyyys, think the problem is that in the introduction thingy magigery you could've just said I left Warlord cus it just didn't feel like a guild for me. Then there wouldn't have been any problems what so ever. But instead you made a story about it, not being extremely accurate about the facts you are stating and here we go... warlords is on destiny forums... Oh well, it's a game, hope you enjoy your time in destiny and hope you don't talk shit about warlord or we will have to kill you, sorry for that XD

I didnt want to go too much into the specifics, but exc made a negative image of me. I'm sorry, but I had to defend myself. I tried to leave the guild as quietly as I came, yet I'm sorry I might have said too much about WL in this topic. I keep my respect for all guilds even if did not like them, so you won't see me publicizing any demotions of any guild. As long as WL does try not influence my reputation, I won;t have any hard feelings for yall.

I've got lots of good friends in almost all the major guilds; they wouldn't appreciate me spreading slander about their guild. Say, they didn't care; I still wouldn't intentionally hurt their guild if they did nothing to me. I just want to keep playing as though I never had anything to do with WL. If WL does not allow it to go lightly, I cant either =[

I try to minimize offenses as much as I can. I apologize for any that I may have in the past.
Back to top Go down
Exctasy

Exctasy

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:54 am

I never made a negative image of you, i thought highly of you an put in a good word for you to join Warlord life a Job Reference an you go shove that in my face by leaving an slandering us here on Destiny forums. Im done with you man I'll just ignore you like i do stivenson.

Peace Out
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:11 am

maceh wrote:
btw no more post from warlord on this topic GL guys and maybe one day we can siege you or you siege us

THEN

Chibbii wrote:
Wall of text

AND

Exctasy wrote:
Smaller wall of text

Just thought that was rather fun and I like to be annoying Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller Empty

Back to top Go down

my application ::: CerealQiller
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next