Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Credoh wants to join :D

Go down 
+12
Pebbles
Belletrice
stefanLusT
Antje
Sighti
Orca
bjellicious
ChibiBobo
HeavenHealer
Sospitas
Scorp
LightRayne
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Credo

Credoh wants to join :D Empty
PostSubject: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:54 am

106 Knight (Yeah I rebirthed :])
Last Guild:Warlord (Ever since I came back) I really do like Warlords but someone made it too dramatic for me so that's why I left Crying or Very sad
uhhhh I love LightRayne?
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Credoh wants to join :D Left_bar_bleue50/300Credoh wants to join :D Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 am

more about your self
Back to top Go down
Credo

PostSubject: more about me I guess o.o   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:57 am

Main character Credo/106/Knight
Destiny member(s) LightRayne
Previous guilds:Warlords
I'm joining for friends such as Light,Chibi,Sospitas...etc o.o
Yes I do accept im Light owns me Razz
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Credoh wants to join :D Left_bar_bleue50/300Credoh wants to join :D Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:59 am

And hes orca's brother and he promises to be good and cause no drama
and he owns at pvp so its defo a yes from me Smile
hes very loyal aswell.
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Credoh wants to join :D Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Credoh wants to join :D Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:06 am

its a yes from me .... btw drama=gkick as long as i have lead Razz

i know him i dual him a lot and have dp'ed with him he is a GREAT pvper and a good person.... unlike light
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:16 am

Won't be on Sos much anymore Razz

If your shield sucks buy mine (But youre a rich bastard so you probably have +20 XD)

Yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
PvP Rating:
Credoh wants to join :D Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Credoh wants to join :D Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:17 am

sos we need need you for this weeks siege so you better be on
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 am

Can't get on KTS so I will be on Smile Got myself a 95 BP which im using to level my Lock for now Razz

But yeah ^_^ I can heal the guardians whilst pulling some noob members in to our people/taking lots of hits while you guys pwn Razz
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:37 am

Credo wrote:
uhhhh I love LightRayne?

gay lovers? silent
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:38 am

HeavenHealer wrote:
Credo wrote:
uhhhh I love LightRayne?

gay lovers? silent
jelousy?
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Credoh wants to join :D Left_bar_bleue1/300Credoh wants to join :D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:26 am

CREDOOOOO!!!!!! MY LITTLE BRO!!! Credoh wants to join :D 898644 *hugs* He's such a sweetie, he's nice as can be~ big yes from me!!! ^______^ Plus he was the best tank at his level when he was a soldier, and I bet he'll be even better at tanking now that he's a knight~ and I hear he's awesome at PVP too. Credoh wants to join :D 289597
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Credo wrote:

Yes I do accept im Light owns me Razz

Nono, lightrayne he fails. Credoh wants to join :D 301441

and you like cake? right????????????????????????? Credoh wants to join :D 39285
Back to top Go down
Orca

Orca

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:53 pm

ChibiBobo wrote:
CREDOOOOO!!!!!! MY LITTLE BRO!!! Credoh wants to join :D 898644 *hugs* He's such a sweetie, he's nice as can be~ big yes from me!!! ^______^ Plus he was the best tank at his level when he was a soldier, and I bet he'll be even better at tanking now that he's a knight~ and I hear he's awesome at PVP too. Credoh wants to join :D 289597

ur lil bro? GET OUT
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:13 pm

looks like a yes ^_^
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Credoh wants to join :D Left_bar_bleue1/300Credoh wants to join :D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Orca wrote:
ChibiBobo wrote:

ur lil bro? GET OUT

Yes, I stole him from you!!! He's mine now MUAHAHAHA!!!! Credoh wants to join :D 938715
Back to top Go down
Sighti

Character Sheet
Level: 133
PvP Rating:
Credoh wants to join :D Left_bar_bleue1/1Credoh wants to join :D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:52 pm

yesh yesh from me and fazi =o
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:03 pm

zomg its Credo Shocked

He's always been pretty nice to me Very Happy so yes from me
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
Credoh wants to join :D Left_bar_bleue0/0Credoh wants to join :D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:52 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
PvP Rating:
Credoh wants to join :D Left_bar_bleue1/1Credoh wants to join :D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:47 pm

erhh no since you share your acc with bluemoon and you're quite the arrongant lil thing =)
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Belletrice wrote:
erhh no since you share your acc with bluemoon and you're quite the arrongant lil thing =)

+11111111111111111111111
and light didnt believe me when i said that
Back to top Go down
Credo

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:26 pm

ummmm I switched my account and dont you think if i'm leaving warlords I would switch my accounts me and blue dont trust each other anymore.
and as for the arrogant part...isn't everyone?
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 pm

LightRayne wrote:
HeavenHealer wrote:
Credo wrote:
uhhhh I love LightRayne?

gay lovers? silent
jelousy?

btw light jealousy has an A in it silent
and no its ok, i dont go that way Credoh wants to join :D 946237

light wants you in that bad Credo so it doesnt really matter, i dont care if you join or not ..not gonna stop you
but i hope you dont disappoint light cause hes counting on your word
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:43 pm

i trust credo...
ive known him longer than most of you k?
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:32 pm

tbh i still say no, left the guild twice why did it change now?
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:33 pm

i like creado Very Happy but he nub rebirther xDDDD yes from meeEeee Very Happy and i count as x10 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Credoh wants to join :D   Credoh wants to join :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Credoh wants to join :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next