Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Application to Destiny

Go down 
+12
bjellicious
Richnox
RyanaBanks
BamBam
Belletrice
drake
Eish
Living
HeavenHealer
Pebbles
Toothfairy
Alicar
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Alicar

Character Sheet
Level: 82
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
My Application to Destiny Left_bar_bleue1/1My Application to Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

My Application to Destiny Empty
PostSubject: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:57 pm

Main character name/level/class:
Alie - 71 - Battle Summoner
Alicar - 62 - Soul Breeder (Retired)

Destiny member(s) who referred you (if any):
Fazi and Sighti.

Previous guilds
Sacred - I joined this guild when I returned to Rappelz. It was a low level guild and I enjoyed my time with them. Sadly for the past two weeks I have been the only person online so I decided to wait one more week to see if it would become active again. Unfortunately it didn't so I left the guild to peruse a more active guild.

Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you would like to join our guild.
I'm 24 and currently live in Canada, central time zone. I played the beta of Rappelz up to epic 2 on the Pantera server. After the loss of major items due to being griefed I decided to take a break from Rappelz. I then returned in Epic3 and played to Epic4 on the Salamander server. I cannot remember the guild I was in during that time but I was playing my Soul Breeder. Due to real life issues I had to stop playing. I then returned to this game during Epic6 and I am now playing my Battle Summoner. I know the character is girl and I am a dude but I just created her to test out a Sorc/BS. Sadly I enjoyed the class to much and the next thing I noticed I was lvl50 and didn't feel like doing it all over again.

I honestly don't know anybody in Destiny besides Fazi and Sighti. I always went to them to get my pets tamed and talked to them on a daily basis. Fazi learned that I left my guild and told me I should apply to Destiny. I know I am a low level compared to the majority of the guild but I think that seeing all you high levels playing would give me a goal to strive for and encourage me to keep leveling so I can catch up to all of you.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules if accepted?
Yes I agree to all the rules posted.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
My Application to Destiny Left_bar_bleue50/300My Application to Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:07 pm

Yes from me.
I like the fact, he read all the rules and even found the sticky about a proper apply to guild. ^^
We need fresh blood and I have a few alts who would love to enslave him. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
My Application to Destiny Left_bar_bleue50/300My Application to Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm

yes Smile pm me ingame. pebbles or needlefreak
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:45 pm

Alicar wrote:
I know the character is girl and I am a dude but I just created her to test out a Sorc/BS. Sadly I enjoyed the class to much and the next thing I noticed I was lvl50 and didn't feel like doing it all over again.

must be a BS thing *cough* pebbs pando and stef *cough* My Application to Destiny 767522
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:48 pm

I got a female AND male battlesummoner. ^^
They're a beautiful couple, female mage bs and male dagger bs. ^^
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:31 pm

I like you app ^^
Yes from me
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Nice app
Welcome
Smile
Back to top Go down
drake

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
My Application to Destiny Left_bar_bleue1/1My Application to Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:18 pm

I gotta say you have a great attitude and I like your view on things.

I think you'll fit right in.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:45 pm

We needed someone with a clean app like yours. Very welcome on my side =o
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:53 pm

sounds great to me he's in my mage's lvl range
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:19 pm

I vote for you. Join us!
Back to top Go down
Alicar

Character Sheet
Level: 82
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 pm

Thanks for all the votes. Unfortunately I left my old guild on Sunday and will have to wait till next week before I can join.
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:55 am

I'd like to hear what Fazi and Sighti have to say.
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:50 am

Richnox wrote:
I'd like to hear what Fazi and Sighti have to say.

Yeah, me too.. But unless fazi and sighti have never heird of you and think you are some kind of psycopathic weirdo.. Well then yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:54 am

bjellicious wrote:
and think you are some kind of psycopathic weirdo..

lol
Back to top Go down
Sighti

Character Sheet
Level: 133
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Big yes from me and Fazi. We couldnt post anything yesterday cause the forum didnt work for us for some reason p_q.

Nice and mature person, would be nice having someone like that in the guild for a change D:
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Sighti wrote:
Big yes from me and Fazi. We couldnt post anything yesterday cause the forum didnt work for us for some reason p_q.

Nice and mature person, would be nice having someone like that in the guild for a change D:

WHAT?

You saying me and lightrayne not mature!!!!!!!!!! that is !!1 hypocritical My Application to Destiny 967232
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:25 pm

bjellicious wrote:

WHAT?

You saying me and lightrayne not mature!!!!!!!!!! that is !!1 hypocritical My Application to Destiny 967232

nah u 2 look like a 80 years oldies
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:51 pm

Living wrote:
bjellicious wrote:

WHAT?

yeah, that would be more right.. I can be retired, and lightrayne could be as borat would say : retarded My Application to Destiny 34345
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:08 am

Living wrote:
bjellicious wrote:

WHAT?

lol looks don't necessarily determine maturity...
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:00 am

If Sighti and Fazi say yes, then I guess he's cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Peteeeeer

Peteeeeer

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Chaos Magician Chaos Magician
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:19 am

yes from pete...nice app...

final question: do u like cake? Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
PvP Rating:
My Application to Destiny Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300My Application to Destiny Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:44 am

the app is too nice i say no cuz he didnt say he liked cake
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 pm

its a yes locked Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application to Destiny   My Application to Destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application to Destiny
Page 1 of 1