Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^

Go down 
+5
Crimson
pandersoN
stefanLusT
HeavenHealer
Toothfairy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Left_bar_bleue50/300The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Empty
PostSubject: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Quote :
Available in the Item Shop now through September 21st, the Pet Collector's Package + Bonus Premium Pet Card Box! This weekend is the perfect time to find the perfect pet!

Plus, this weekend we're having a special Item Shop raffle where you can win great prizes for just for spending your gPotatoes on Rappelz!

Check out the Item Shop today!

Now they need to force people, to waste money on cloaks,
cos everyone wants a free Ninja costume / Stamina saver.

Quote :
Pet Card Collectors Pack + Bonus
3,000 gPotatoes Sale: 2,400 gPotatoes

Contents:
Untamed Siren BP / RP / Orc / Skelly / Yeti

A Premium Creature Card Box will be given as a free bonus.
From the Premium Creature Card Box, one of the following will be randomly obtained:

Untamed Siren BP / RP / Orc / Skelly / Yeti / Sally / Hawk / Kenta / Angel

And yet even more extras:

Quote :
Ninja Costumes, Stamina Savers, permanent decorative pets and much more are available to 50 lucky winners who spend 2000 gPotatoes or more on Rappelz this weekend!
The sale gambling box includes one of the following:

Quote :
Permanent Swimsuit / Ninja Suit / Permanent Viking Suit
5 / 10/ 15 / 20/ 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 SS
5 / 10/ 15 / 20/ 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 Animal Crackers
5 / 10/ 15 / 20/ 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 Lucky Potions
28 Scroll of Rebirth
5 / 10 / 15 E-Protect Powders
Skill Upgrade Package ??
Perfect Chaos Stone Package
Ultimate Buff Package - Melee / Range / Caster
Premium Hidden Village Package / Basic Hidden Village Package
Permanent Helmet Crab / Sun Rabbit / Love Heart / Pirate Ship
5/ 10/ 15 Ancient Element Skill Cubes
Rank 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 Upgrade Package

GL the cash shop guys & girls. ^^
Only 50 gambling boxers available -
and how many hundred idiots will buy to get one of the preciouus prizes?

Happy cs'whoring!

Last edited by Toothfairy on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Left_bar_bleue50/300The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:02 pm

wow that is some crazy cs sale, but i hate it how they keep putting these pet collector packs and wont add wolf or harpy or uncommon pets to them, or a chance to get Gnoll with the angel / kenta

thats just retarded

not to mention those common pets are everywhere, back then in E4 i really wanted that pet pack but things are different now
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:53 pm

It's a sick joke.
This sale looks like a poor excuse for the ridiculous Cloak prices. ^^
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Left_bar_bleue0/0The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 pm

well on the other hand if i was planning to use cs anytime soon id at least BUY them this weekend. not use but buy Very Happy

but yea when i read through this i was speachless^^
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Left_bar_bleue1/1The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:21 pm

50 winners wow.

i guesss chance is bigger to tame an angel than to be one of 50 cs wh0res Very Happy

why did they not made it like, the more gpots u purchase the more big is your chance to be a winner? :O
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:46 pm

stefanLusT wrote:
well on the other hand if i was planning to use cs anytime soon id at least BUY them this weekend. not use but buy Very Happy

but yea when i read through this i was speachless^^

you have to use them in order to win lol, i thought about it too and then i read the little letters
they say "buying the gpots is not enough, you have to BUY something from the item shop worth 2k gpots or more to be in the raffle "

pandersoN wrote:
50 winners wow.

i guesss chance is bigger to tame an angel than to be one of 50 cs wh0res Very Happy

why did they not made it like, the more gpots u purchase the more big is your chance to be a winner? :O

because you can only fill up $100 a day , lol and some people can only do $50, unless you actually use offline cash sending like mail or etc
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Left_bar_bleue0/0The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:00 pm

okay hh didnt read that exactly Very Happy
so its big crapsale then^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:58 pm

Edited down from a longer version.

Stop complaining if you don't like a sale. Nothing's being forced down your throat. Random bitch-about-the-flavor-of-the-day topics belong in the Rappelz general forum where there are more people to join in.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:40 am

ZooZoo wrote:
Edited down from a longer version.

Stop complaining if you don't like a sale. Nothing's being forced down your throat. Random bitch-about-the-flavor-of-the-day topics belong in the Rappelz general forum where there are more people to join in.

I didn't start it to make a big complaiing page out of it,
but to inform folks that there's an extra sale during cloak sale.
Usually there's only ONE sale per weekend, not two or three very different offers.

Since I use the cash shop from time to time myself, I won't blame anyone.
No, I'm even thankful for everyone who supports cash shop, cos that keeps our server running.

If you don't want me to ever discuss sales here again, well, I can live with that.
But to be honest I'm sick of those 20-50 pages moaning on the official forums.
I just wanted to here my guildies opinions.

If it's wrong to be interested in the people I am in guild with -
then tell me what's the use of a guilds forum. *feels slightly offended*
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Left_bar_bleue1/1The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:45 am

Now now guys, lets just blame Lightrayne and move on shall we?The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ 108
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:12 am

Crimson wrote:
Now now guys, lets just blame Lightrayne and move on shall we?The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ 108
illl pk yououuuouou!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:29 am

I'm just being a cranky old coot. Don't worry, toothy. It happens from time to time.
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:59 am

from time to time?!?!?!?! Wink
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 pm

bad zoo bad!
Back to top Go down
Celaxia

Celaxia

Character Sheet
Level: 62
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Why would the package not contain the wolf card? Sometimes the nature of Gala to get revenue baffles me O.o why cant they figure this game out if for nothing than the players who use the cs Smile
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:57 am

cause to create a new pack with the new pets they had to use the keyboard to add them and they could break a nail doing that.
just selecting the packs they have since E4 is much better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^   The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

The bloody E-Angel-Bonus-Package ^^
Page 1 of 1