Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exalted peeps Application :)

Go down 
+32
ichigo112
AuroraBlack
HunterWarrior
alchemist
Living
Celaxia
ChibiBobo
xfifix
Sheri
Looloo
Roxis
StrikerNN
XxSn0oBaBxX
Scorp
CerealQiller
Toothfairy
Crimson
TwilightPeach
Antje
stefanLusT
Giggly
Flying Xicken
Richnox
Pebbles
Eish
Airpox
Chao
Sospitas
Belletrice
aphro
LightRayne
Manoj
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Manoj

Character Sheet
Level: 138
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
Exalted peeps Application :) Left_bar_bleue1/1Exalted peeps Application :) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Exalted peeps Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Heya Everyone,

I hope you all know Exalted got disbanded.
There are bunch of fun peeps from Exalted wanted to join Destiny including me and there are some ppl who are yet to know abt disband xD
Pretty much most of us want to gather in the same place.
Currently am making one list for everyone.

Main character name/level/class :

xFiFix - 140 Evoker IN GUILD
XxSnoobabxX - 136 Evoker IN GUILD
Striker01 - 140 Champ IN GUILD
TerraAtlantis - 128 Evoker
HunterWarrior - 131 Sin IN GUILD
AuroraBlack - 103 BS
StormL200 - 134 SB
Manoj - 135 Knight IN GUILD
narkados - 126 Druid - New addition
alchemist - 119 SB - New addition
FallenAngell - 122 Sin - New Addition
ichigo112 - 129 BS - New Addition IN GUILD
xxJuDg3xx - 100 Priest - New Addition IN GUILD
xDOBBERMANx - 114 Soldier - New Addition IN GUILD

List may change i mean there are still some ppl i need to get confirmation to post their name here.

Destiny member(s) who referred you (if any)
- Aphr0dite, stefanLusT, Richnox

Previous guilds - Exalted (hmm this is only mine o.o) if u want i have dig history for others Razz

Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you would like to join our guild. :

We are bunch of fun peeps who loves fun and very active and friendly xD... (difficult to write for whole list.. so stopping at one line)
Reason for liking destiny because most of us know the ppl from Destiny than any other guilds in sally. And we always had fun with Destiny... And last reason is you guys are strong...

Do you agree to follow the guild rules if accepted?
Yes We agree.....

Regards,
Manoj

Last edited by Manoj on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Exalted peeps Application :) Left_bar_bleue50/300Exalted peeps Application :) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:59 pm

I dont play much anymore but a nice big surge of guild activity may tempt me back into playing and these guys are especially fun to dp with and very reliable i've had fifi and snoob sit and wait in toa for me after i dc'd they waited for 30 minutes just to help me finish my SS they're very nice people and i give this app the biggest yes i could :-).
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Exalted peeps Application :) Left_bar_bleue50/300Exalted peeps Application :) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:01 pm

BTW, YES
Back to top Go down
aphro

aphro

Character Sheet
Level: ¾
PvP Rating:
Exalted peeps Application :) Left_bar_bleue1/1Exalted peeps Application :) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:02 pm

i dont wanna say anything but a YES...
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:06 pm

i think most of us are willing to make our home your home =) yes from me
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:07 pm

StormL200 was the one who trained me in SSK corner wasn't he?

If so, he's an ass.

No qualms about t'others though
Back to top Go down
Chao

Chao

Character Sheet
Level: 151
Class: Chaos Magician Chaos Magician
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 pm

yes from me
all are welcome i know bunch of you guys from dps
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Sospitas wrote:

If so, he's an ass.

No that was StormDD

Storml200 is like the happiest guy you'll ever meet quote "XD XD XD XD XD XD"
Back to top Go down
Airpox

Airpox

Character Sheet
Level: 108
Class: Warlock Warlock
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Don't know much of u guys, but you seem really nice and serious, and wanna keep your friendship within a really friendly community of people, and even make loads of new friends.
yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:24 pm

LightRayne wrote:
Sospitas wrote:

If so, he's an ass.

No that was StormDD

i bet it was stormdd too XD
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:25 pm

LightRayne wrote:
Sospitas wrote:

If so, he's an ass.

No that was StormDD

Gah too many storms for me to remember you all Sad

And Light, fight the power! Stay in /quit mode Smile
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:03 pm

wow interesting app ..

never had a problem with exalted , all nice people , dped with most them
yes for me because we need more south africans in the guild like snoob and fifi xD

Exalted peeps Application :) 52147 Exalted peeps Application :) 222798
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm

you are all sound people yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 pm

I'd love you guys to join Destiny. Great bunch of people, and I've been in dps with some of you very often.
Back to top Go down
Flying Xicken
I want a rank!
I want a rank!
Flying Xicken

Character Sheet
Level: 123
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:25 pm

I would say yes, cause of the fact that Light may return.

However...

I once saw Snoobab with a red name. I dunno if this is a pontual situation, or if he pk's for fun, for free.
Please make sure to control your... "rage". (This is not mentioned just to you, to all of them)

Apart from that, they are good players, prolly the best ones around Exalted. Destiny should be proud of such application xD
Back to top Go down
Giggly

Giggly

Character Sheet
Level: 123
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 pm

i know fifi, she's great Smile

and yes, i think if anything bad happened it probably was stormDD not stormL200 lol. i felt bad that one day we went on a rage chasing stormDD halfway across marduka. we came across stormL200 everyone with pkon staring at him. people were like, "IS THAT HIM?" and i was like "NOO IT'S DD NOT L200!!"

those ppl sound coooooll no objections Smile
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
Exalted peeps Application :) Left_bar_bleue0/0Exalted peeps Application :) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:05 pm

FCKIN YES
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:48 pm

Flying Xicken wrote:

However...

I once saw Snoobab with a red name. I dunno if this is a pontual situation, or if he pk's for fun, for free.
Please make sure to control your... "rage". (This is not mentioned just to you, to all of them)

Apart from that, they are good players, prolly the best ones around Exalted. Destiny should be proud of such application xD
And how many times have you seen me with red name xD?
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:53 pm

you fail by nature everyone expects you to do so
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:18 pm

OMG this app makes me happy XD Yes from me!
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Flying Xicken wrote:

As did I, i saw him killing lowbies in LM1 or 2 and it took two parties of R3-5 to bring him down consisting of mainly ProjectX and NaomiesNinjas members. Was a funny day. Apart from that, I dont deserve a say as i am new. i dont really know them, bit they seem nice.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:26 pm

LightRayne wrote:
Sospitas wrote:

If so, he's an ass.

No that was StormDD

Yeah StormL200 is ok, he doesnt bother anybody and hes easy to talk to
and sells stuff at good prices... most of the time.Exalted peeps Application :) 55
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Since I know some pebbs from Exalted, especially those two:
TerraAtlantis - 128 Evoker
AuroraBlack - 103 BS

It's a yes. Make them feel like home here. ^^
Haven't seen Terra in quite some time due to my break -
but I'm stalking Aurora and her levels, cos I can't wait to dp with her again.

I never had issues with Exalted, seem to be friendly (and some of them invisible),
light the candles and open the doors, guys. Wink

Recently even had an alt dp with Exalted-
you can't imagine how happy I was to have some more awesome players with me.
It's so exciting to have qualified people around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:50 pm

yeah storml200 is awesome ^^;

anyways about the app, i would've liked it if each individual person would apply for themselves so that we could evaluate who should join and who shouldnt (and get to know each person better ^^). most of the ppl from exalted are really nice and i do welcome the ones i know (e.g. manoj),

but unfortunately in nearly every guild there's some dbags that i would not like to be in the same guild with.

srys but i'm just being careful with our potential/future guildees lest they bring drama Destiny ^^P

Last edited by CerealQiller on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation errors ftl)
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Exalted peeps Application :) Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Exalted peeps Application :) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:40 pm

CerealQiller wrote:
yeah storml200 is awesome ^^;

anyways about the app, i would've liked it if each individual person would apply for themselves so that we could evaluate who should join and who shouldnt (and get to know each person better ^^). most of the ppl from exalted are really nice and i do welcome the ones i know (e.g. manoj),

but unfortunately in nearly every guild there's some dbags that i would not like to be in the same guild with.

srys but i'm just being careful with our potential/future guildees lest they bring drama Destiny ^^P

we dont need them to bring drama we do that our selves .............. btw its a yes from me but each one has to make a forum acnt as this is how we comunicate ,,,,, and it would be nice for them to tell us about themselves as i would like to know my guildees as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exalted peeps Application :)   Exalted peeps Application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exalted peeps Application :)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next