Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Farewell Navislamia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celaxia

avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 62
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:09 am

Starts tomorrow, guess its time to get my dual box set up again Smile



Epic VI: Solus Aurum is almost here. And so we look back on our days exploring the ghost ship of Navislamia, the excitement of wolves, harpies, and gnolls, and fun times with pets and swimsuits.

We think this calls for a party.

So say hello to the Farewell Navislamia event! From September 30th through October 13th, we're reliving Navislamia's Greatest Hits! Monsters all over the world will be dropping the "Farewell Navislamia" box, which contains the following:

Ninja Suit Box (7 day)
Swimsuit Box (7 day)
Viking Costume Box (7 day)
Timed Tamed Wolf (14 days)
Timed Tamed Harpy (14 days)
Timed Tamed Gnoll (14 days)
I Love Pets Box
Fun in the Sun Box

And on top of that, we're increasing EXP, Drop, Lak, and Rupee rates by 10%!

Come party with us and say farewell to Navislamia!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:05 am

that box have what items?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:11 am

I love Pet boxes contained:

Creature Transformation Potion Random Box
Creature Resurrection Spellbook
Helmet Crab (14 Day)
Creature Name Change
Summon Creature Card
Creature Taming Card
Blue Pixie Card
Red Pixie Card
Yeti Card* (only on yeti server)
Mask of the Crow


Fun in the sun boxes contained the following items:

Mana Box= Open for a mana regeneration consumable.
Rupee Bag= Open for a small amount of rupees.
Immorality Soap= Reduces immorality points by 500.
Vit Stone Box= Open for a vitality stone.
Helmet Crab (15 Days)= Decorative Pet with a looting capability.
Cube Box Defense= Open for a defense cube.
Cube Box Strike= Open for a strike cube.
Swimsuit (7 Days)= In this swimsuit, the hottest item this summer will be you!
Flip-flops (7 Days)= Great for long walks on the beach.
Big Rupee Bag= Open for a large amount of rupees.

_________________
"Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving" Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celaxia

avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 62
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:21 am

Toothfairy wrote:
I love Pet boxes contained:

Creature Transformation Potion Random Box
Creature Resurrection Spellbook
Helmet Crab (14 Day)
Creature Name Change
Summon Creature Card
Creature Taming Card
Blue Pixie Card
Red Pixie Card
Yeti Card* (only on yeti server)
Mask of the Crow


Fun in the sun boxes contained the following items:

Mana Box= Open for a mana regeneration consumable.
Rupee Bag= Open for a small amount of rupees.
Immorality Soap= Reduces immorality points by 500.
Vit Stone Box= Open for a vitality stone.
Helmet Crab (15 Days)= Decorative Pet with a looting capability.
Cube Box Defense= Open for a defense cube.
Cube Box Strike= Open for a strike cube.
Swimsuit (7 Days)= In this swimsuit, the hottest item this summer will be you!
Flip-flops (7 Days)= Great for long walks on the beach.
Big Rupee Bag= Open for a large amount of rupees.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:30 am

Your're welcome. ^^

_________________
"Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving" Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:35 am

nice Surprised i think that i will use my r1 CM to farm in nubs island xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celaxia

avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 62
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:40 am

Living wrote:
nice Surprised i think that i will use my r1 CM to farm in nubs island xD

Thats why I use a dual box Smile. A higher lvl char in a party with a lower farmer beats dealing with wrath anyday. Ill be on trainees if anyone want to farm next to me you can join the party and not gain exp. Otherwise I usually charge others to do such Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 am

Celaxia wrote:
Living wrote:
nice Surprised i think that i will use my r1 CM to farm in nubs island xD

Thats why I use a dual box Smile. A higher lvl char in a party with a lower farmer beats dealing with wrath anyday. Ill be on trainees if anyone want to farm next to me you can join the party and not gain exp. Otherwise I usually charge others to do such Twisted Evil

how can u dp and farm at the same time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celaxia

avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 62
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Living wrote:
Celaxia wrote:
Living wrote:
nice Surprised i think that i will use my r1 CM to farm in nubs island xD

Thats why I use a dual box Smile. A higher lvl char in a party with a lower farmer beats dealing with wrath anyday. Ill be on trainees if anyone want to farm next to me you can join the party and not gain exp. Otherwise I usually charge others to do such Twisted Evil

how can u dp and farm at the same time?


Its my little secret. Im a farming pirat .

Any party consisting of players thats have drastically different levels will not gain exp from kills. However if the lower level player kills the mobs and the higher level player does not do anything to help than there will still be drops for the lower level player.

If anyone want's a full explanation or an example I will be on trainees island tomorrow grinding the drops. See you there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Celaxia wrote:
Living wrote:
Celaxia wrote:
Living wrote:
nice Surprised i think that i will use my r1 CM to farm in nubs island xD

Thats why I use a dual box Smile. A higher lvl char in a party with a lower farmer beats dealing with wrath anyday. Ill be on trainees if anyone want to farm next to me you can join the party and not gain exp. Otherwise I usually charge others to do such Twisted Evil

how can u dp and farm at the same time?


Its my little secret. Im a farming pirat .

Any party consisting of players thats have drastically different levels will not gain exp from kills. However if the lower level player kills the mobs and the higher level player does not do anything to help than there will still be drops for the lower level player.

If anyone want's a full explanation or an example I will be on trainees island tomorrow grinding the drops. See you there.

oh i understand what u mean now i was thinking that u wanted to do dps on main and farm on alt at the same time xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celaxia

avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 62
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:19 pm

Living wrote:
Celaxia wrote:
Living wrote:
nice Surprised i think that i will use my r1 CM to farm in nubs island xD

Thats why I use a dual box Smile. A higher lvl char in a party with a lower farmer beats dealing with wrath anyday. Ill be on trainees if anyone want to farm next to me you can join the party and not gain exp. Otherwise I usually charge others to do such Twisted Evil

how can u dp and farm at the same time?

BTW, this method is to produce item drops while ensuring that the low level character stays within the mobs level range to receive drops even after killing thousands of mobs. That's why I said it beats wrath and it also beats creating a new char on trainees every time you out level the mobs. Also by using this method I have been able to deduce at what level your most likely to get the most repeated drops based on your level and mob level (some think red, blue, yellow mobs are best).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES



Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
1/300  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 pm

A chance to drop trans pots~ perfect, the guild bank is in need of more supplies. Razz If you guys can spare the potions, the guild bank could use more donations as we're starting to run short. (We're still OK for now, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared~ ^^) I think I'll be spending the next 2 weeks just farming for trans pots and CRS~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:17 pm

ill bef arming alot for these kinds of chances defo farming for the bank and for myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcHiLLs

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:43 pm

time for me to get some CTC i guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:10 pm

i want r6 epic vits, bps, rps, trans pots, and especially crs which i am in dire need for xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShEbEaSt

avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:21 pm

how long this event on forr??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:08 am

Celaxia wrote:
From September 30th through October 13th

read before post Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
avatar


Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
50/300  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:50 am

I should call in sick. What am I doing instead? Sitting at school, wasting my time. o.o''
And I won't be able to farm much till the weekend. This weekend will be a Ryana weekend,
so Rappelz won't be first priority aswell. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD TIMING.

Need to get another joblevel to achieve "time management skill lvl 2". -.-''

_________________
"Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving" Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!



Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:18 am

they are so fckin uncreative i still have like 5 masks 15 taming cards and 25-30 summon cards on my alt waiting for price going up... havent mentioned the 5 fresh bps -.-

stupid lazy bones Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Farewell Navislamia   

Back to top Go down
 
Farewell Navislamia
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Farewell, Bearville.❤

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: