Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

on the verge of quiting

Go down 
+6
Belletrice
Assembler
AuroraBlack
AcHiLLs
yuki
ShEbEaSt
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ShEbEaSt

ShEbEaSt

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
on the verge of quiting Left_bar_bleue1/1on the verge of quiting Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

on the verge of quiting Empty
PostSubject: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:03 pm

hey all, the game is becoming soooo boring now, never any dp's or seiges or fun event's i feel like quiting, but im guna take a brake instead, i mite pop in from time to time but i dopt it. have fun all cya soon.

lots love shebeast - si affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

Character Sheet
Level: 115
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
on the verge of quiting Left_bar_bleue1/1on the verge of quiting Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:26 pm

for a bit of fun, join me on the closed beta of Allods (the name is the linky, need a beta key from 1 of several sites and btw im YukiOnii on there ^_^)
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:38 pm

oh well i agree with you si game is boring right now..

hope to see you from time to time =p
Back to top Go down
AuroraBlack

Character Sheet
Level: 1
Class:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:45 pm

I have re-fueled my interest w/ a new tamed Harpy. 1/4.

I would borrow your mace again, but i no longer have sally =)
Back to top Go down
Assembler
1 Post and Counting
1 Post and Counting

PostSubject: Re: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm

wow, many in the guild having break bcoz of getting bored of the game. to our altenatinating leaders any idea or plans to make our guild active agian, im always online, everytime i get off to work, but i played on my atl in other guild.

Hope we can be active agian. sorry for my bad english Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Love you sisi =)
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
on the verge of quiting Left_bar_bleue50/300on the verge of quiting Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Assembler wrote:
wow, many in the guild having break bcoz of getting bored of the game. to our altenatinating leaders any idea or plans to make our guild active agian, im always online, everytime i get off to work, but i played on my atl in other guild.

Hope we can be active agian. sorry for my bad english Very Happy

its not the guild, its the game they get bored of. they just gettined burned from playing to much, short break sorts that.
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
on the verge of quiting Left_bar_bleue0/0on the verge of quiting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:02 pm

just show with your healer online assembler. many ppl online still. today was 10-16 all day i.e.

and they need healers for guildquads etc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Sieges make things active! Smile
And next week we're sieging again.
Back to top Go down
ShEbEaSt

ShEbEaSt

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:22 am

ye il be online for the seige then.
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:22 am

bEaSt FTW! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on the verge of quiting   on the verge of quiting Empty

Back to top Go down

on the verge of quiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: