Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yukis Future app

Go down 
+8
CerealQiller
Scorp
Richnox
Bahl
Roxis
LightRayne
pandersoN
yuki
12 posters
AuthorMessage
yuki

yuki

Character Sheet
Level: 115
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
Yukis Future app Left_bar_bleue1/1Yukis Future app Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:09 am

ok im posting this now since i already know ya'lls ruling on the 'mains first then alts' and i have a feeling that evo will fall thru (usually does in the end).
as most know im a notorious guild hopper unfortunately but what most dont know is why i leave, theres always a reason behind it but most often its cuz i hate being ignored and treated like a total outsider >.<

Main character name/level/class:
YukiOnna 115 knight

Destiny member(s) who referred you (if any):
havent really been referred in a loooong time but i do know several of ya'll and am good friends with alotta ya'll (wont screw up and attempt to list names cuz i really fail at memory x.x)

Previous guilds:
Evolution(disbanded near end of E4), n00b(as a favor to archy and to be nice till he acted like a total d1ck), Saints(never backup anyone that hasnt been there since the start :/), Legendz(i started the guild, khalid took over, ended up disbanding cuz of it), Weapon(sad attempt at a remake of Evo), DarkEmbrace (left for personal reasons and inactivity), RedSkies(kicked by sub for supposedly bad mouthing the guild when i stated u cant run a guild in rappelz from vanguard x.x), StandsAlone(made a private guild for my alts that i disbanded cuz it failed)

Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you would like to join our guild:
my names daniel but i prefer to go by yuki. im 24 years old and have played almost 2 years, im a peacful person who is a bit on the needy side when it comes to attention(yes i know, personal flaw). im a registered ADHD and Bi-Polar guy with a slight multiple personalities(only 7 of em so not too bad). im very strict about my ways and i live by an honor code that if i give my word i WILL do what i say. i also have a bad temper when my alts or my bp gets killed i fight back. i say its totally up to ya'll if id be welcome but for now im just gunna go with the flow.

Do you agree to follow the guild rules if accepted?
yes i do, rules are made to be followed though i make no promises on lving onna, shes a pain to lv up when ur poor D:
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:37 am

because i think u need more attention than rayne and me together u get my no.

sorry.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Yukis Future app Left_bar_bleue50/300Yukis Future app Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:52 am

pandersoN wrote:
because i think u need more attention than rayne and me together u get my no.

sorry.
lol Neutral
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:16 pm

because pan says no i say yes
Back to top Go down
Bahl

Character Sheet
Level: 127
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:37 pm

I say yes bec its always better to pull whole rooms on guildies. Nice dp yesterday and ofc lots of others on alts.
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Hmm.. I don't know you Yuki.. but if Bahl says you're cool I'm going with that. Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Yukis Future app Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Yukis Future app Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:19 pm

good friend of mine ...

but i will tell you now yuki please remember that if you join destiny its because you want to be a "part of" destiny not because you want to be "in" destiny

you know we are a close guild and how most of us are

dam an other forum troll on a forum made by trolls
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Scorp wrote:
join destiny its because you want to be a "part of" destiny not because you want to be "in" destiny

hehe thats something i hold close to heart

i've dped with ya a few times before in pp1/2 ^^. i really couldnt tell what kind of person you are/were, but from what others say of you, you seem alright Razz

i frowned upon the number of guilds that you've had a little bit of history with, but you seem to have reasons for leaving them.

and on the plus side, i (almost always) like a properly filled-out app as well paired with proper english (especially sentences with periods), which i kinda expected from a person of your stature from how little i know of you xP

like what scorp said, i do hope that you're joining to be a part of Destiny ^^. despite my lack of familiarity and understanding of you, i'm voting a "yes", based on this app and from what little i know of you. xD
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
I need to pick a rank title
I need to pick a rank title
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
Level: 121
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 pm

U are more than welcome YUKI.

I got good memories about u, coz I've have had good dps on mains/alts whit u.

I wish u the best in the guild.

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Scorp wrote:
but i will tell you now yuki please remember that if you join destiny its because you want to be a "part of" destiny not because you want to be "in" destiny

from my point of view a guild is more than a bunch of players that play a game. a guild should really be like a family and thats the actual structure i crave. that is actually why i havent had good exiriances with other guilds because most are focused around everybody doing thier own thing all the time, or they have built up into specialized cliques (small groups of tight-nit ppl) that want nothing to do with others that join.

now as i labeled the topic this is a future application being that i will not break my promise to several of my friends and leave evo. when and if evo fails, which from previous expiriances has failed every time, then i would most definately be coming to ya'll to stay.

i am a man of my word, if i promise it i will do it no matter what. that has gotten me into trouble in real life.

Last edited by yuki on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a response that i forgot to add x.x)
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 pm

I vote no because I simply think you're emo =/ every 2-3months you delete your chars or go no one loves me or something like that and you ALWAYS come back.

And I do agree with pando =/ sorry
Back to top Go down
Manoj

Character Sheet
Level: 138
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:13 pm

no from me... pretty much no point in voting as you dont know when u will be free...
not sure how exactly destiny works. Does destiny put the application in process if he/she dont knw the definite time when they will be free??
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Manoj wrote:
no from me... pretty much no point in voting as you dont know when u will be free...
not sure how exactly destiny works. Does destiny put the application in process if he/she dont knw the definite time when they will be free??

im just putting this up there since after evo if im not welcome with friends i'll probly be guildless. ive heard from several ppl on how great it is to be part of destiny but i have not and from the looks of it will not get to expiriance it. i know only a few ppl that are with me joining and alot more against it. after ppl get to know me they will find i am not how i appear to be. the ones to ask about that are hidi and athearsoul. i started playing rappelz and learned how to actually play this game thanks solely to them. i know i appear to be emo alot of the time but its due to whats going on around me, rappelz is the only place i can go to escape the hell of the real world and talk with friends.

on the matter of not knowing when evo will fail is the same as never being certain what tomarrows weather will be, it could always not be how its been predicted. i made a promise a long time ago to hidi, athearsoul, msdemon, and sleepingdemon that if they remade evo i would join and see it thru to the end so i am honor bond to live up to my word.

1 other thing i have to cover that pand and light said, if i keep busy and have somehing to focus on i dont need any attention but when i have nothing to look forward to i become quite annoying. its a fatal flaw that has alotta ppl call me emo and all that shyt but its the truth. right now i have a major project im on and i hardly talk to anyone or even do much of anything until i cant continue at the end of the day (or when my alt had wrath to lose, i sat online and spammed the shouts for a bit of fun and welcomed anyone who wanted to to join in).
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 am

yuki wrote:
Manoj wrote:

im just putting this up there since after evo if im not welcome with friends i'll probly be guildless. ive heard from several ppl on how great it is to be part of destiny but i have not and from the looks of it will not get to expiriance it. i know only a few ppl that are with me joining and alot more against it. after ppl get to know me they will find i am not how i appear to be. the ones to ask about that are hidi and athearsoul. i started playing rappelz and learned how to actually play this game thanks solely to them. i know i appear to be emo alot of the time but its due to whats going on around me, rappelz is the only place i can go to escape the hell of the real world and talk with friends.

on the matter of not knowing when evo will fail is the same as never being certain what tomarrows weather will be, it could always not be how its been predicted. i made a promise a long time ago to hidi, athearsoul, msdemon, and sleepingdemon that if they remade evo i would join and see it thru to the end so i am honor bond to live up to my word.

1 other thing i have to cover that pand and light said, if i keep busy and have somehing to focus on i dont need any attention but when i have nothing to look forward to i become quite annoying. its a fatal flaw that has alotta ppl call me emo and all that shyt but its the truth. right now i have a major project im on and i hardly talk to anyone or even do much of anything until i cant continue at the end of the day (or when my alt had wrath to lose, i sat online and spammed the shouts for a bit of fun and welcomed anyone who wanted to to join in).
I said "lol"
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:16 am

yuki wrote:
Seeing as you're still 100% in another guild and you don't intend to leave I change my vote to no. Destiny isn't some place where you can reserve a spot if all else fails.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:31 am

*sigh*

My first thought was "no", since Yuki has hard times being at one place.
Sooner or later he'll jump again, because of his diseases he's not stable.

Second thought said: "It's not his fault, we could try again."

Third thought said: "Lock this thread, Yuki is in guild, he has no need to apply here."

Reading this:

Yuki wrote:
right now i have a major project im on and i hardly talk to anyone or even do much of anything

If you have a mayor business and don't have much time, why are you even applying here?
Couldn't you just have started some thread, where you told us, you'd be checking by?
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:07 am

Toothfairy wrote:
Yuki wrote:
right now i have a major project im on and i hardly talk to anyone or even do much of anything

If you have a mayor business and don't have much time, why are you even applying here?
Couldn't you just have started some thread, where you told us, you'd be checking by?

the major project is the huna i started, im working on it all the time, all other chars have been abandoned and retired except on special occasions when im asked if i would join a dp for fun or if i need to lv a pet really fast.

at this current time i am going to agree that this topic should be locked being that i have found the answer to my question and in the future i know where i'll be and what i'll be doing. thank you all for your time and sorry for the inconvenience and the misleading topic.

i did try to state that i was in evo currently but i think i should have posted this topic in a different area, say maybe the fail section since this was a fail on my part being that i am not guildless and wont be till evo ends.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:55 am

yuki wrote:
i should have posted this topic in a different area, say maybe the fail section

*moved by request*
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:51 am

now it matches =o
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:41 pm

lol u guys r mean...

but yeah; i have a sort of bad feeling about those multiple personalities.
unpredictable ppl are rather dangerous =x
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:44 pm

I wouldn't call ourselves meanies, just pragmatics.
Does anyone remember how often Yuki was in guild / left guild / wrote future application?

I lost count.

Oh and:
Yuki wrote:
i do know several of ya'll
and am good friends with alotta ya'll
(wont screw up and attempt to list names cuz i really fail at memory x.x)

If he has a couple of friends, why can't he remember the names then?
People you met, but barely can remember, are called -aquaintances, not friends.
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 pm

im yukis friend since e4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yukis Future app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Future app   Yukis Future app Empty

Back to top Go down

Yukis Future app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: Fail-
Jump to: