Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P

Go down 
+14
Toothfairy
pandersoN
Richnox
Belletrice
Brendo
stefanLusT
RyanaBanks
LightRayne
Jea
Senir
Scorp
Crimson
Pebbles
CerealQiller
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Bhuna or Druid
Battle Kahuna
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Vote_lcap29%to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
Druid
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Vote_lcap71%to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Vote_rcap
 71% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Left_bar_bleue50/300to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Empty
PostSubject: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 pm

hellos; im that rather inactive 12X evoker who's bored out of his class and thats pondering the choices of rebirthing and is looking for advice from people who have played huna or know hunas - as a class - well ^^

i (*edit: might be*) planning to rebirth because of my lack of use to most dps - resulting in a certain difficulty of finding a dp for me <=P

although i've studied hunas and their skills, i have never experienced the joys and difficulties of being one. if possible, i'd love an explanation for each of the huna's 2nd job classes ^^

thanks in advance!

Last edited by CerealQiller on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Left_bar_bleue50/300to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:12 pm

ask nub rayne Smile) hes the huna king Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Left_bar_bleue1/1to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Druid: God of CC and often dp savior during emergencies.

Usual comments by DPmates:
1. Wow! Good save back there!to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P 07
2. OMG YAK! ROFL!to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P 03

B.Huna: Will be often compared to "real warrior DD classes" and is looked down upon mostly in comparison to them.

Usual comments by DPmates:
1. Wow! You hit almost as good as a Champ.to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P 55
2. WTF!? Stop soloing the mobs and stick to the group, you cant take the damage!to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P 76
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:01 pm

one word YAK
Back to top Go down
Senir

Senir

Character Sheet
Level: 0
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Left_bar_bleue1/1to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Druid....

Druids have more of a CC and healing background moreso than a Bhuna. If you like being a bit more of a support in terms of helping the healer in the than you'd want to go Druid. It was the reason I went this way instead of a Bhuna because I liked having the option of using some heal spells instead of eating up my mana with some damage spells.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Battle Kahuna Battle Kahuna
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:31 am

Reading this, I feel depressed..Maybe I ll rebirth myself.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:46 am

Druid obviously
you can play my account to get a feel for druid if you want save you the 300 mill in rebirth if you dont like it Wink
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:39 am

Sry jean... druid is just the better class ;-) though you're keeping up rather nice on your bhuna, so don't worry to much :-D you're a good huna.
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Left_bar_bleue0/0to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:00 am

i voted bhuna cuz everyone goes druid atm Laughing
be special, that often makes u stronger than a 'overpowered' class...
Back to top Go down
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:02 am

dont go either one
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Left_bar_bleue0/0to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:05 am

or that yea Very Happy
id stay with my evoker and just try to get a fresh rare pet so u got motivation to lvl again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:24 am

I like druids better =o
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:27 am

I think druids are the more interesting class to play. My druid is level 65 at the moment, so I don't really have any experience with it yet. But the enormous number of cc skills available makes this class a lot of fun I think.

Last edited by Richnox on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:52 am

my archer was a 127 lvls a bhuna Smile
and i loved it.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:30 am

Okay, general comment from me would be:

I HATE rebirthers.

Second one would be:
If you can't decide whether you want a bhuna or druid,
create two althunas and try them yourself. I'll help you up them,
so you have your own free choice.

Third:
If you still want to rebirth and made up your decision on your own -
any important Evoker cards I could cubecrash with mine? ^^
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:44 am

i hit hard.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:52 am

Brendo wrote:
dont go either one
lol true
Back to top Go down
Chao

Chao

Character Sheet
Level: 151
Class: Chaos Magician Chaos Magician
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:10 am

B(i)hunas are gay Rolling Eyes

says the old school druid bounce
Back to top Go down
Pyrex

Pyrex

Character Sheet
Level: 116
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:55 am

Brendo wrote:
dont go either one

belive me its really true ;;

and if u already set ur mind for rebirthing to huna ..tnn go for druid ........ as a bhuna i dont wanna say anything about Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
"THE BHUNAS" Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Thank you Alex Cool Well, Im sticking with bhuna and proud of it, if for anything else than for the fact that recklessnesses lvl 10 and shuddering flame are so damn ftw and being "Rare" is not bad at all =D

proud B(i)huna Jea
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:06 pm

*proud of Jean* ^^
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Toothfairy wrote:
Okay, general comment from me would be:

I HATE rebirthers.

Second one would be:
If you can't decide whether you want a bhuna or druid,
create two althunas and try them yourself. I'll help you up them,
so you have your own free choice.

Third:
If you still want to rebirth and made up your decision on your own -
any important Evoker cards I could cubecrash with mine? ^^

i dont like rbers either or even the idea of becoming an rb noob... but thats kinda why i made those alt hunas but im too lazy to lvl em since i havent got a hlp to solo with and i find 5X dps pretty fail :s... which is why i sorta saved myself the time to do that and just ask yall xP

but if u can help me lvl one of my hunas at least past the 5X range, that would be even better that rbing even tho that wouldnt really help cereal get more dps (imo) ^^ - since i know that with 300mil i could get enough ss to lvl an alt to near r6 lol

and sure, if i do amass enough money for an rb scroll for cereal instead of getting one of my alt hunas to a high lvl, yeah you can have all the evoker/spell singer cards - as long as they arent also champ/fighter cards bcuz my champ still needs em.

stefanLusT wrote:
or that yea Very Happy
id stay with my evoker and just try to get a fresh rare pet so u got motivation to lvl again Very Happy

i might just do that, actually Razz... but about rare pets: i dont think im getting one very soon lol
i like my harpy just as it is - even if u traded a genie for it i'd just trade the genie for a pair of harpies xD
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Well I got a 53 Priest, Toothy has a 53 BS, so we COULD actually help you get past the 5x range Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 pm

sweeet ^^

the huna i plan to use a "aKlondiikeBar" - currently a 48 huna ^^

idk what time is ok for you and toothy (since i think yall r in europe or germany (gmt +2?)), but i can dp any time from 5pm to 11pm pacific time (gmt -8 ). i'll b shouting LFDP to lvl now and for most of this week Smile
Back to top Go down
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:46 pm

i recon a genie would rape a harpy 10 times over even before it breaks a sweat - but got no experience to back that up

i love talking about how i play my huna so if you want a perspective on it from someone let me know lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P   to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P Empty

Back to top Go down

to Bhuna or to Druid. thatis the question :P
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next