Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
+4
Toothfairy
CerealQiller
Scorp
Sospitas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Avatar Extended Trailer Left_bar_bleue50/300Avatar Extended Trailer Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:27 pm

This trailer just looks so awesome!

8 more days till it comes out! I CAN'T WAIT! Smile

It's one of those films that can be an AMAZING film, or just crash and burn. I'm hoping it lives up to my expectations because it looks amazing and these stories are interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Avatar Extended Trailer Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Avatar Extended Trailer Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:29 pm

lol you mean like the dbz movie =(
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
Avatar Extended Trailer Left_bar_bleue50/300Avatar Extended Trailer Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 pm

I hate DBZ so I wouldn't know what the film was like, but I seriously want the next 8 days to go so fast (Except the 3/4 I'm in Nottingham Uni at Medlink XD) After that I just want them to disappear till this film comes out Smile
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:45 pm

theres a video game coming out for the movie too; i was considering it a spot on my wishlist
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:06 am

I'm more anxious to see this at cinema:

*rawr* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
PvP Rating:
Avatar Extended Trailer Left_bar_bleue1/1Avatar Extended Trailer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:23 am

sooo many movies for me to wattchhhh
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:11 am

SUCH A GOOD FILM!

Go see it in 3D!

TOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 am

just watched it, its good
Back to top Go down
AuroraBlack

Character Sheet
Level: 1
Class:
PvP Rating:
Avatar Extended Trailer Left_bar_bleue1/1Avatar Extended Trailer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:41 pm

@avatar, hopefully next week i can see it in 3d

@POP , great game, i'm sure j. bruck will do the movie justice.

if only i can make time for all these movies.
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:40 am

i like this movie. it summons up quite a few memories - maybe thats because i relate things rather easily but it doesnt change my overall rating of this movie. it had its moments of action, moments of interesting (by that i mean plausible) fiction (with i LOVE because ima sci-fi kinda guy), and also its touching moments - happy and sad.

i gave this movie i personal 4.5/5 stars (or 9/10). thats the highest i've ever seriously rated a movie as i can remember lol. i deducted the 0.5/5 because of the movie's fast pace, in which resulted in a lack of information that i felt could have been put into the movie if more time was spent, which ultimately left me and my scientific curiosity unsatisfied. Also, i could say that the commando dude (the bad guy) (antagonist) seemed "
unreasonably irrational", or extremely arrogant/ignorant - more than i could imagine an adult could be... but thats just poetic license for ya xP

still, an awesome cinematic. i watched it twice Very Happy

now i wanna watch it in 3D lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:32 pm

I saw it in 3D the night before last it and it was just phenomenol... and breathtaking. I so rarely go to the cinema but this time it was genuinely worth it.
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:58 am

We saw it [Avatar] in a 3D-Cinema aswell and it was amazing.

I loved a few anekdotes, like the "Daddy Dragon" shouting "Let's fight Terror with TERROR"-
cos it perfectly described the stupidity of the mayority in the US (army).
Same for Jack Sally who claimed to have an empty brain. I had to laugh so hard. ^^

Ofc the movie was very predictable, but don't we love movies for that?
It was sort of relaxing, sort of exciting, I jumped around like a bunny on crack-
[I was part of the movie, I usually am, Alex hated me for it]
[Never watch a movie with me, unless it'S the dozenth time you're seeing it].

Films I wanna see when they're done:

Trailer rocked at cinema. ^^

Last year we saw the Iron Man, we love Marvel Comics,
THIS is a MUST SEE.

Looks promising, but prob will be better in cinema -
we fear it'll be boring if watched at home. ^^

Disneys Alice in Wonderland will be on my personal hitlist,
finally a version of "Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There"-
Tim Burton can't ruin too much of the story. *veg*

And still interested in the Prince of Persia.
Dammit, I might become a movie-fan, *lol*
Back to top Go down
AuroraBlack

Character Sheet
Class:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 pm

real 3d was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:35 pm

wow thx for the trailers, toothy ^^ (i rarely get much info on good movies since i dun watch commercials or ads much)
cant wait to see them xD

btw
Toothfairy wrote:
Jack Sally who claimed to have an empty brain

i think you meant "Jake Sully"? xP

("Sally"? that means you've played too much rappelz lol)
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 pm

I just watched it again, and reading Cereal's post I found myself saying Jake Sully in my head as the Na'vi do...

I wish I was a Na'vi, they're so much cooler than humans are Sad

WT be a native of Pandora Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AuroraBlack

Character Sheet
Class:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Toothy, now you went and Sullied his name ^^
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:35 am

Well, at least you guys now know where I waste a lot of time.
118 now. Very Happy

And yeah, watched it in german, didn't take care of his name much tho.
I was rather interested in the plot, the war and the special effects. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Sospitas wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 pm

Toothfairy wrote:
Well, at least you guys now know where I waste a lot of time.
118 now. Very Happy
gzz! Avatar Extended Trailer 103

TwilightPeach wrote:
Sospitas wrote:

+1

+1

i think likewise xP (i mean, yeah - bones reinforced with naturally occurring carbon fiber is cool - but talking with trees. thats just awesome! Shocked lol)

and ofc being able to "feel"/"see" another creature - thats some deep shit xD. really, after watching avatar, i kinda built some respect for the animals around me and the insects i swatted yesterday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Extended Trailer   Avatar Extended Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1