Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blastoise's app

Go down 
+7
CerealQiller
LightRayne
Brendo
Belletrice
gromar
Toothfairy
blast111
11 posters
AuthorMessage
blast111

blast111

Character Sheet
Level: 4X
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
Blastoise's app Left_bar_bleue1/1Blastoise's app Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Hello Destiny members, here is my application:

Main character name/level/class: Blastoise / 4x / huna (will go druid)
Destiny member(s) who referred you (if any): i am neighbour from MostWanted and we are douing with chars and we will get atleast to r4 during the January coz we pwn
Previous guilds: -
Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you would like to join our guild:
My name is Dino and I live in Croatia (a house next most's), I am 15 years old and in high school almost straight As xD but i don't study
alot i play rappelz every day for atleast 2 hours. I really enjoy playing this game and i would like to join your guild because i am mosts
friend and we play always together so why not to be in the same guild and i see there are alot of experienced people in the guild so if
i have a problem about rappelz i know i would referr to one of you guys

Do you agree to follow the guild rules if accepted? yes i do

Please ask anything what you wanna know about me
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Blastoise's app Left_bar_bleue50/300Blastoise's app Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Proper application, but sorry to bother you:
If Blastoise is your character, why did you register as Blast111 at forums?
Back to top Go down
blast111

blast111

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:40 pm

i dunno i use that username everywhere even in rappelz
Back to top Go down
gromar

gromar

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Quote :
Welcome to the Destiny forums!
Pént. Márc. 20, 2009 6:37 pm by Admin
Please sign-up using your In-game names.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:39 pm

XD we'll survive

sure, yes from me =)
Back to top Go down
Brendo

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:41 pm

mmm is the level not an issue here? hes not even r3 yet
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:27 pm

nah not if hes a friend of a guildie level doesn't really come into the equation
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 pm

LightRayne wrote:
nah not if hes a friend of a guildie level doesn't really come into the equation
light is actually right this once lol

rl friends - ingame friends, rly doesn't matter what lvl, only strangers
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:19 pm

remember: we don't have a lvl requirement, so even being r2, he should be fine s'long as blast is active, has good sportsmanship, and demonstrates proper etiquette - a few examples of the qualities i look for in a prospective member for Destiny.

blast - your lvl and amount of activity usually gives us a hint of how much experience and understanding that you have in rappelz. i'm weary of people that just begun to play rappelz for less than a month (whether that be you or not, just fyi Wink ) because some folks that get bored of rappelz's grind-type gameplay and decide to quit. it is my hope that you are planning to establish a long term plan with rappelz Smile.

anyways, i'm going to say a yes for an acceptable app and because m0st knows you as a friend irl Razz
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:08 am

CerealQiller wrote:
remember: we don't have a lvl requirement, so even being r2, he should be fine s'long as blast is active, has good sportsmanship, and demonstrates proper etiquette - a few examples of the qualities i look for in a prospective member for Destiny.

blast - your lvl and amount of activity usually gives us a hint of how much experience and understanding that you have in rappelz. i'm weary of people that just begun to play rappelz for less than a month (whether that be you or not, just fyi Wink ) because some folks that get bored of rappelz's grind-type gameplay and decide to quit. it is my hope that you are planning to establish a long term plan with rappelz Smile.

anyways, i'm going to say a yes for an acceptable app and because m0st knows you as a friend irl Razz
hahahahahaha
long term plan with rappelz
Back to top Go down
Brendo

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:10 am

ok guys fair enough, i was just recalling what chibi said in the prospective members sticky

"We generally require our members to be level 80+, although we will make exceptions to this on a case-by-case basis."

I couldn't find anywhere where it actually said destiny accepts players at any level if they are friends of the guild. So maybe something to add? i dunno

And light, when you say that the lvls dont really come into the equation, it makes me a little concerned. I guess because destiny is a large guild (getting smaller by the day) it wouldn't effect the guild as much. But because we are losing alot of high level players at the moment I personally think it should come into the equation, or at least discussed about.

Im not gonna vote Shocked . A vote from me at this point wouldnt change things anyway. But i dont like that r2 players are being recruited, especially when we are looking to our recruitments to replace all the people who are leaving.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:43 am

hmm you have a good point brendo, but we always encouraged friends come first in guild =)

No matter the lvl, someone you know in rl is someone you usually trust so we trust your decision when you think it's wise to put your friend in guild. Unless it's a rl friend or very close ingame friend, we wouldn't allow r2's - r3s.

Maybe if they were exceptional players.

But the guild's core atm, are r5+ players. If wanted's friend can cope with that, I can't see why he shouldn't join.

If we regrett it, we'll kick him or he leaves XD so let's give him a chance for now
Back to top Go down
blast111

blast111

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:15 am

Bredo, saying something about r2, im almost r3 now and my 1st period of school ends in a week and then i have 3 weeks free to play i wont be r3 too long either ^.^
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:17 am

Sounds great =)
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:36 am

I'd say lets give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
M0stWanted

M0stWanted

Character Sheet
Level: 4x
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:39 am

il say yes ofc he is my best m8 ^^
Back to top Go down
gromar

gromar

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:42 am

app looks unconsidered and a littl babyish for me.
yes because of m0st, no because of brendo so

nothing. no i think.
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:15 pm

yes from me
Back to top Go down
Flying Xicken
I want a rank!
I want a rank!
Flying Xicken

Character Sheet
Level: 123
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:04 am

Brendo wrote:
mmm is the level not an issue here? hes not even r3 yet

I prefer R1 RL friends in guild than R6's that only stay in guild for a few weeks.

Brendo wrote:
Im not gonna vote Shocked . A vote from me at this point wouldnt change things anyway. But i dont like that r2 players are being recruited, especially when we are looking to our recruitments to replace all the people who are leaving.

Well, when i was on my BHuna, although P1nt0 and Wh0AmI wanted me in the guild I got denied cause I was R2.

So I decided to change... went on Living/Belle shoes in Honor/Exclusive and bang! I joined Destiny cause i was a R5 healer.
A year and half later... I'm still here.

I'm like this: idc the rank, as long as he's a RL friend. idm having a R6 Belle or a R1 Belle. Shes a friend, that's more important than ranks. I said Belle, I could say another 5 guys.

Maybe having a RL friend in guild is better, at least he won't gleave for simple things. He need loyal blood, not high level blood.

Needless to say, yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:17 am

awww xick XD

well it's his opinion and it's fine for him to have one =)

We can't judge him that much, we gotta respect it and hopefully both will have fun together, no matter what. ^^
So it looks pretty obvious what the answer is =)

Welcome to Destiny!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blastoise's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blastoise's app   Blastoise's app Empty

Back to top Go down

Blastoise's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: Prospective Members-
Jump to: