Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)

Go down 
+4
Yvain
Bezildor
Exador
AcHiLLs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) Empty
PostSubject: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Kts did an update and some1 post it all in rappelz forums..
so ill post it here to the ppls who didnt saw it.

Update - April 9.

- New Login Image of the Ghost Ship:
image: https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/2s6u64j.jpg

- Trainee Island is changed:
1) new Quests added and others deleted;
2) there is a Trainee Dungeon related to a Ghost Ship(?);

some videos can be seen here, cortesy of Destad and Joao50:
http://www.xfire.com/profile/silentshaw ... /rappelz4/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK7s1cTrUE0

- some Monsters changes where they get new skills(?);

- Pet passive skills of Resistances (Shield of Fire, Wind, Light, Darkness, etc) will be REMOVED, all those JP used there will be refunded;

- Slot Bars hugely modified and added a Clock and Weather system:
image: https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/x5vbqf.jpg

** we lost the Pet Bar, now you can set the skill's of Pet anywhere in the other Slot Bars, including for both summoned Pets where they can both auto-cast without having the need to select in Formation Window;
** from the image: the two bars below are Numbers/F1 + SHIFT and at above you have CTRL (left side) and ALT (at right). You can hide the 2 Bars above and switch from Numbers+Shift to CTRL+ALT and vice-versa.
** New Shortcuts associated: ALT + X alternate between showing two-bars or four-bars; ALT + V alternate in showing Bars nr. 1 and 2 to show 3 and 4.

- added a 3rd Tab Menu to the Options to re-map everything, including Skill Bars (change CTRL to ALT position, or Shift, everything) or any shortcuts you want;
image: https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/118izns.jpg

- Rank 5, Rank 6 and Rank 7 Weapons and Armors and all Cubes will have a change in how they drop;
- Rank 5, Rank 6 and Rank 7 Weapons and Armors and all Cubes will have a bigger probability to drop;

- changes in the Donation System to the Altar of Goddess and the way it looks (now is bigger and cooler):

** seem's they removed the Holy Water from there to set this a bit different;
** they changed the donation system and how you gain Points.
** there is some kind of Ranking related to Donations and there is a chance to have a fixed Decoration Item to SHOULDER's which last one month(?))
** you will be able to change Points in here for some items seem's

(overwall looks to me a good change to give more use of the Altar, the way to clean immorality and to increase moral points to avoid red name is still here)

Update - April 16
- some fixes and adjustments;
- added Rank 4 Equipment (Weapons and Armors) to the respective NPC's in all Town's.

New and 4th Pet called Eimus - Drennan and me were aware of this new Pet, we will update more info as possible here.

Rarity: equal to Angel/Kenta

Unity: Block.Rate + Block.Def + P.Atk"
lvl 10: +10 Block Rate/+240 Block Def/161 P.Atk
lvl 15: +15 Block Rate/+360 Block Def/224 P.Atk

- he have the normal Fear skill and Reflection of Shield, a targeted-buff which works by personnal experience. You can be permanent buffed.

Shield of Reflection (damage is reflected):
at level 1,
* Activation Probability: 52% (+2% per lvl, max should be 80%)
* Activation Distance: 16m
* Skill Dmg Reflected: 2% (+2% per lvl, max should be 30%)
* Physical Dmg Reflected: 2% (+2% per lvl, max should be 30%)
* Magical Dmg Reflected: 2% (+2% per lvl, max should be 30%)

- normal attack skill (2x hits) and at lvl 30 he get the second attack skill of one powerful blow which can stun for 2 seconds;

- 1st Belt-stat: Vitality 14%;
- 2nd Belt-stat: Block.Rate 14%;

- Armor Passive: Warrior Armor 14% MaxHP;
- Weapon Passive: Melee Weapon 14% P.Atk;

More completed info on:
http://rappelz.wikia.com/wiki/Eimus

Remember, everything can be subject to change!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 pm

*drools over physical tanker pet*

/chucks angel out the window
Back to top Go down
Exador

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:04 pm

any class with this pet will become the tank - period. i cant even imagine a sin with it, ( assuming that crossblock would be fixed by then - lol )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:56 am

http://translate.google.de/translate?prev=hp&hl=de&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fde.rappelz.gpotato.eu%2FForum%2FIndex.aspx%3FFCD%3DRAPPELZ_DE_N001%26MODE%3DVT%26TNO%3D129&sl=de&tl=en

Some pics from the trainees island start locations and the new r6-7 content. Very impressive looking. I love the dark tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 am

http://rappelz.asiasoftsea.net/PreviewContent.aspx?contID=339

Here is a topic on the Asian Server for Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts, set to launch May 13 in Asia.

Epic Update!
Prologue: Navislamia

Calling all Rapplerz,

This coming May 2009, prepare to explore a brand new Rappelz!

The launch of Rappelz's Epic Update on the 13th of May will mark the new Rappelz : Rise of the Beasts with major contents and features updates!

1. Renewal of Trainee Island: Trainee Island Renapays and Southern Valley of Crystal Mountain
Look out for the new fangled trainee island!
Southern Valley of Crystal Mountain will have new 151-170 Level monsters!

2. Ghost Ship Navislamia (new dungeon)
The Ghost Ship Navislamia has set anchor on Trainee Island and hordes of cursed and zombie-like crewmen come with it! Are you up for a challenge? Show 'em who's boss!

3. New Pets
Meet WindSong, Wolf and Eimus! The new pets of Rappelz for you to tame,train and trade!
Along with these new pets there will be an introduction of the Creature Stamina Cracker that allows your summoned pets to obtain higher EXP!

4. PVP System
Now you can PVP in any area besides the village and dungeons at any time!

5. New Mobs
With a new world, come more mobs! Expect more fearsome monsters and bosses to add zest to your adventure in the new update. Champion monsters that give better drops would also be introduced to groups of monsters. They would be more difficult to take down too!

6. New Quests with Great Rewards
Meet new NPCs and take on quests with fantastic rewards!Party quests gives out better rewards and EXP!

7. New Donation System
Donate more and earn MORAL POINTS! Collect as much moral points to be rewarded with fantastic items!

8. Other cool features to look forward to:
- Opening of New Server , WindSong!
- NEW Quick Slot and Menu
- New Rank 6 and 7 Items

As part of the integration with all these updates, we would like to announce that Rappelz will have a server downtime from the 3rd May 2009 (Midnight 12:00 AM) till the 13th May 2009 (3pm)* for the grand launch of Rappelz : Rise of the Beasts Epic Update!

When you return on 13th of May, White Dragon and Cerberus will be merged into one server,White Dragon and there will be rewards for current and new players alike. ALL accounts will be retained. There will be no character wipe.

Everyone should read the server merging policy located here to ensure smooth transition of your characters.

Also the opening of Cash Shop will come soon after the relaunch in May 2009!

Are you at the edge of your seats yet? Rapplerz who have been great supporters of Rappelz will come back with rewards of cool stuff on the 13th May 2009! You must not miss these updates and rewards!

Existing Players: Rewards from White Dragon and Cerberus

All accounts will be retained and the following items will be credited to your account when you log in after the update:

-30D Blue Lydian x 1
-30D Whip x 1
-Stamina Savers x 15
-30D Rest Tent x 1
-30D Sun Rabbit x 1

New Players: Rewards

The first 2000 players that sign up and log into Rappelz after the new update on the 13th May 2009 will get the following items:
- Cloak of Honor
- 10 x Stamina Savers
- 30 Days Black Rabbit Mask

During the server downtime, Rapplerz will not be able to access the servers. While the shutdown is ongoing we will be conducting these activities:

- Server maintenance
- Server merging of White Dragon and Cerberus
- Testing of Navislamia update and features

So be prepared for the new and exciting Rappelz: Rise of the Beasts in May 2009!

Stay tuned or check out the forums to know more details of the updates!

*Schedule and Timings may vary

Regards,

The RappelzSEA Team
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:27 am

this is very exciting, im more pumped over this update than part 2 if im honest.
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:40 am

I like the Diablo II-esque idea with the elite mobs . . . but the "new pvp" just sounds like you can request duels anywhere on the map. Whoopdie doo?

I'm still waiting for something to make this game more than a grindfest. They can throw in about 23452071036786 new ways to grind mobs for exp, but that won't change the fundamental issue I have with this game Sad Sad Sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:52 am

Yvain wrote:
I like the Diablo II-esque idea with the elite mobs . . . but the "new pvp" just sounds like you can request duels anywhere on the map. Whoopdie doo?

Maybe the Asian servers did not allow PvP outside of Arena and Siege. Asian gamers (from what I know) do not care for PvP at all as much as Western gamers. Their games tend to be very cooperative driven and from what I know about the Korean servers, the players there do not build much for PvP competition at all.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) Left_bar_bleue1/1KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:26 pm

sounds awesome o.o what's windsong?
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:36 pm

the new server on rappelz SEA (south east asia). they have 2 already and are merging them. so im not quite sure why they would add another if they can only populate 1 already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:06 pm

New server makes a lot of people start fresh again and creates a lot of energy and buzz in the community especially on that one server. Players who feel like the game is getting stale can enjoy the hyperactive new server and the fun of leveling with everyone and the race to stay on top of the pack.

I have no doubt that a new server generates far more gpot income than an existing server due to higher excitement, very very active community and a lot of competition.

Plus, for a new Epic, it would give new players coming into the game a place where they can feel like they are starting on equal footing with veteran players. Of course the veterans will outlevel them in the first few weeks but it's better than starting with a 130 level difference and trying to work your way up.
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:23 pm

i want thisupdate on our rappelz so much T_T
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) Left_bar_bleue50/300KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:23 am

Bezildor wrote:
the new server on rappelz SEA (south east asia). they have 2 already and are merging them. so im not quite sure why they would add another if they can only populate 1 already.

i play SEA ( and KTS =x ) or more like did before i started my break

White Dragon server was no pk and Cerb was PK ( like pantera) so idk how they are going to merge anything
and everything was exactly like the US version (PvP and all) ,they had one problem ,they couldnt get the CS going so at first the servers were packed, both of them, and then after a bit people started dropping, and now its about dead
since you cant use ss, and etc, people started leveling slow
and they had awesome events, the GMs are constantly in there talking to people, explaining stuff to nubs, showing off pets etc
(BTW nobody was near 130 there the last i checked, there is no ss and no cs )

about KTS i rode around trainee island for like an hour admiring stuff, its really neat. its funny how on the KTS you have wolf pets everywhere around trainee and each mob you kill drops a pet card and they all tame, so i got a Wolf and got it to level 40 in about 20 minutes, they look pretty awesome Shocked

btw : Windsong is what Harpy is called on rappelzsea and they are giving uber prizes to people after the maint. 15 ss.. blue lydian o.O sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) Left_bar_bleue0/0KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:52 am

Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) Left_bar_bleue50/300KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:08 am

OMG YAAYYAYAYAYAYAYA HURRY TECH SUPPORT I WANNA PLAY FOR EPIC 6 Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)   KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts) Empty

Back to top Go down

KTS Update (Epic 6: Rise of the Beasts)
Page 1 of 1