Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10 best pc games of all times =O

Go down 
+7
Pebbles
Wh0AmI
Toothfairy
Belletrice
Chii
Flying Xicken
Sodden
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yvain

Yvain

10 best pc games of all times =O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 best pc games of all times =O   10 best pc games of all times =O - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:06 am

Sodden wrote:

6) Dungeons & Dragons: Baldur Gates, a very loooong game, story changed depending on ur behavior (ur answers to the npc)

Probably my favorite game of all time. The second one was pretty damn good too, but Icewind Dale kinda had a meh storyline (the game was fun though), and the second IWD sucked ass.

Sodden wrote:

7) Starcraft: i dont need to write much about it right?

No, you don't Wink

I also really enjoy Diablo II, there's something about that game that keeps me coming back years later (I still have yet to finish hell difficulty, I'm almost through act V . . .).

And ofc I'm enjoying Eve quite a bit because of the pvp, the "fine-tuning" required and the edge-of-your-seat thrills it provides. But I don't think I can rate it up there with those three.
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:
10 best pc games of all times =O - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/110 best pc games of all times =O - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

10 best pc games of all times =O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 best pc games of all times =O   10 best pc games of all times =O - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Baldur Gates II: Shadows of Ahm (or something like that) and its expansion "Throne of Baal" was really a great game, sadly after that i kinda loses track of Dungeon & Dragons games... i wanted to own Neverwinter Nights but that damn game was hard to find in my country... now that i think of it... i should try to get it via torrents =P ^^
Back to top Go down

10 best pc games of all times =O
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2