Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey all any of u alive?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaZieLRaH
Star Lover
RaZieLRaH

Character Sheet
Level: 1
Class:
PvP Rating:
hey all any of u alive? Left_bar_bleue1/1hey all any of u alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

hey all any of u alive? Empty
PostSubject: hey all any of u alive?   hey all any of u alive? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:00 pm

found this by mistake today
awesome too see the forums are still up and running Very Happy
what happened with the guild ? is it still alive?
I heard Crashamander server got merged and is called Naga now =)

anyhow miss you guys u were amazing
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: hey all any of u alive?   hey all any of u alive? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Heh yea I kinda logged in here on a whim . . .

We had a pretty good run for a while but sadly I don't think anyone plays anymore. I logged in once a few months ago (had to figure out the whole new/merged server business) and was just like pshhhh fuck this game. Prices of lots of stuff have dropped; all our old gear and pets are probably worthless by now. Everyone has an angel/hawk or whatever, kinda boring if you ask me.

I don't know what everyone's doing with their lives but I'm about to start grad school (just finished my undergrad). Y'all can find me on facebook if you like, I'm friends with a few of you already but just pm me and I'll link you up.

As far as gaming goes I'm playing Eve Online (character name Lupus Albus) and League of Legends (summoner names HookedonFenix and Lillian Axxe). Feel free to hit me up if you ever play either of those games, old Destiny members are always friends!
Back to top Go down
CrisEvans

PostSubject: Re: hey all any of u alive?   hey all any of u alive? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 am

Boy, I'm feel nostalgic!
Damn, I love you guys!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey all any of u alive?   hey all any of u alive? Empty

Back to top Go down

hey all any of u alive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: