Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bjell disappears for a little while

Go down 
+3
Makron
Roxis
bjellicious
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
Bjell disappears for a little while Left_bar_bleue50/300Bjell disappears for a little while Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Bjell disappears for a little while Empty
PostSubject: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:53 am

My laptop, is seriously screwed.. It has gone really crazy.. I got reseted on cod again, my rappelz got sent back to epic 4(lots of patches, YAY) I don't mind that tho.. Getting used to it, but my pc is making alot of noise, and things stops working etc., my laptop just crashed.. and now I can't run programs, as I get a failmessage on them while starting up the program, that goes for uninstal... I have some programs I wanted to uninstal, as my laptop restored me to a earlier point..
And then even setup.exe which is supposed to uninstal, fails before it evens starts..

So I am sending it on service, on Saturday.. I have no idea when I will get it back, but I will try to check in every now and then. As I still have web browser on my PS3

(Just in case anyone would.. miss me, lol)

and while I am gone..
Chibi, stay away from spiders.. in emergency case, you have shoes..
^_^

and don't you guys dare to forget who I am lol!
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
Bjell disappears for a little while Left_bar_bleue50/300Bjell disappears for a little while Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:42 pm

no worries we will still be here when you get back Razz
Back to top Go down
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

PostSubject: Re: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:00 am

bjellicious wrote:

and don't you guys dare to forget who I am

who are you? lol

gl dude - what f**k did you do to BOTH of your machines?!
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:27 am

Do I have two? I can only remember my laptop, and my "mini me"..

Ah well, I had to go through the same crap with reinstalling etc. today -.-------------------

Maybe I'll get a empty hawk today too since my laptop is mean ^^
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:33 am

Mr b
If you get another pc u dont have to reinstall all the time
Just copy the rap folder to a external drive before you send nb away and
When its back copy the folder back and voila
It will work
And just run launcher
No reinstalling rubbish
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:49 am

Eish wrote:
Mr b
If you get another pc u dont have to reinstall all the time
Just copy the rap folder to a external drive before you send nb away and
When its back copy the folder back and voila
It will work
And just run launcher
No reinstalling rubbish
Smile Smile

I have done that..
But I destroyed the usb-hub on BOTH of my external harddrives -.-
laugh and I will pk you Razz
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:27 am

bjellicious wrote:
. . . but my pc . . .

Ahhhhhhhhhhh problem found lol!

bjellicious wrote:
laugh and I will pk you

Hahahahahah

Ok now try to pk me ^^
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:56 am

Yvain wrote:
bjellicious wrote:
. . . but my pc . . .

Ahhhhhhhhhhh problem found lol!

bjellicious wrote:
laugh and I will pk you

Hahahahahah

Ok now try to pk me ^^

i sincerely hope you arent advocating macs. because macs SUCK. you end up paying twice as much as a similar pc, and the OS is shite. im not saying vista is perfect but at least you dont pay a premium to have a friggin apple on the side of your computer.
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:26 am

I pay a premium for a system that doesn't:

1. Crash on startup
2. Crash when playing games
3. Crash when surfing the net
4. Get raped by viruses/spyware

So don't say that Macs suck (or just stop PMS-ing) because Macs have plenty of advantages. Windows is a fine operating system, it's just unstable for several reasons.

You could say why the hell did I pay $1000+ for a little Gibson label on the headstock of my guitar, but, similarly to the above ^ argument, it goes beyond just a label.
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:28 am

Yvain wrote:

1. Crash on startup
2. Crash when playing games
3. Crash when surfing the net
4. Get raped by viruses/spyware

1. They dont crash but neither does a maintained windows machine. However my mac at work takes an age to boot, any of my pcs at home boot in a minute.
2. Playing what games?
3. Depends what browser - but i can tell you that firefox on mac runs slower than on a pc.
4. If the market share ever went to 20%+ then that will change. And there is anti-virus software out for macs so its not as if they are immune otherwise there wouldnt be a market for it.

Im not having a go at you, i just happen to use a mac at work and it frustrates me - it looks nice, but it feels as though they went for form over function, and this isnt right for what is a tool to make work easier.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Bjell disappears for a little while Left_bar_bleue1/1Bjell disappears for a little while Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:53 am

you just simply hate macs baby, and you honestly won't change it because windows is ftw and yea yea.

I work with macs for 2 years now, i used to say, damn they suck, but they do not crash EVER, no viruses, must faster, better to WORK WITH they're NOT FOR PLAYING. Maybe that's why we all hate it, we're in a forum about a game that can't be played in macs that won't make it suck, means it's for work purposes.

I had so many problems with windows, starting by deleting stuff on it's own, sht load of viruses, crashing, errors etc. None caused by mac whatsoever. =/

It's not only the brand, it's just good, I use both and I wish to buy a mac note book to work.

aka I used a windows system all my life, like you prolly all did, if you're not used to using macs, hey neither am I but i get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bjell disappears for a little while   Bjell disappears for a little while Empty

Back to top Go down

Bjell disappears for a little while
Page 1 of 1