Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zakuro wont be on for a long time

Go down 
+4
Roxis
AcHiLLs
Belletrice
zakuro130
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zakuro130

zakuro130

Zakuro wont be on for a long time Empty
PostSubject: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyFri May 15, 2009 2:14 pm

as i said before my launcher is being a asss and im really upset that im never going to be able to get on to see my cute pets Sad and be r4 before e6......I dont know what to do but say this until im able to get back on i will have to keep playing flyff and mabinogi til they fix it...

If anyone does play those to games my names on them are:

Mabinogi:sever:Mari, Character Name:Pixe

Flyff:Sever:Glaphan, Character Name:Zakurogirl

bye for now Sad
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Zakuro wont be on for a long time Left_bar_bleue1/1Zakuro wont be on for a long time Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:00 pm

i miss you zak T___T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:17 pm

What's wrong with your launcher? Sorry if this has been covered already.
Back to top Go down
zakuro130

zakuro130

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:59 pm

it tells me to restart it and i do and i even tried reinstalling rappelz and it did not work either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:19 pm

Have you tried patching manually with the downloadable patches? If I try to let my client auto patch itself from a clean installation (using the latest version) then it just hangs and eventually gives me some errors and is entirely corrupt and I have to uninstall.
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:47 am

i know this problem.
try to get into the luncher from galanet folder.
if still not working there is a way to pass the luncher and get into the game wihtout luncher..
you just need to download the patch from website first and instell. then you put this code in luncher shoutcote "target" :

D:\GALA-NET\Rappelz_USA\SFrame.exe /auth_ip:38.99.82.120 /locale:ASCII /country:US /guild_test.url:\"http://38.99.82.124/client/guild/login.aspx\" /web_download:\"38.99.82.124\" /guild_test_download.url:\"upload/client/guild/\" /rend "

mine on "D:\GALANET\RAPPELZ

Maybie your on C or F or whatever ..
so cheak it and change.

goodluck with it, if you didnt understand anything ask me ill try to explain my self better

Btw iam play flyff sometimes in server abait i got lvl 30 mage..
Back to top Go down
zakuro130

zakuro130

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:19 am

Zoo:No, i have not tried that >.<

Achills: I have no clue as in im super confused >.<
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
Zakuro wont be on for a long time Left_bar_bleue50/300Zakuro wont be on for a long time Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:34 am

zak i had that same prob
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:54 am

just start to do what i said in stept whne you stuck let me know T_T
Back to top Go down
zakuro130

zakuro130

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:14 am

im stuck on the first thing xD i cant find it
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:17 am

serch in C or D your rappelz
should be in galanet folder..
then try to open the luncher from there..
you will see icon in this folder of luncher just click it..
Back to top Go down
zakuro130

zakuro130

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:21 am

i dont know what is C and D
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:23 pm

just go to the folder you instell rappelz in T_T

blah i wish my english was better T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:47 pm

AcHiLLs wrote:
i know this problem.
try to get into the luncher from galanet folder.
if still not working there is a way to pass the luncher and get into the game wihtout luncher..
you just need to download the patch from website first and instell. then you put this code in luncher shoutcote "target" :

D:\GALA-NET\Rappelz_USA\SFrame.exe /auth_ip:38.99.82.120 /locale:ASCII /country:US /guild_test.url:\"http://38.99.82.124/client/guild/login.aspx\" /web_download:\"38.99.82.124\" /guild_test_download.url:\"upload/client/guild/\" /rend "

mine on "D:\GALANET\RAPPELZ

Maybie your on C or F or whatever ..
so cheak it and change.

This is the process Achills is trying to have you do:

* Right-click your Rappelz Launcher shortcut and click "Properties" (make a backup copy of this shortcut first)
* In the "target" space, paste this line:

* Make sure to replace
D:\GALA-NET\Rappelz_USA\SFrame.exe
with the file path and location that you installed Rappelz onto.

So if your "Target" space says (for instance):
C:\Games\Rappelz\Sframe.exe

Then, you would have to change the start of that code so that you have this:
C:\Games\Rappelz\Sframe.exe /auth_ip:38.99.82.120 /locale:ASCII /country:US /guild_test.url:\"http://38.99.82.124/client/guild/login.aspx\" /web_download:\"38.99.82.124\" /guild_test_download.url:\"upload/client/guild/\" /rend "

You can just paste this directly after Sframe.exe in your "target" area, making sure to leave one space after Sframe.exe before this:
/auth_ip:38.99.82.120 /locale:ASCII /country:US /guild_test.url:\"http://38.99.82.124/client/guild/login.aspx\" /web_download:\"38.99.82.124\" /guild_test_download.url:\"upload/client/guild/\" /rend "

D: and C: are hard drive letters. Depending on what drive and folder you installed Rapplez to, you may have something like:
D:\GALA-NET\Rappelz_USA\Sframe.exe

That would be for this path:
Hard drive D:\
then the folder "GALA-NET"
then the folder "Rappelz_USA"
then the program "Sframe.exe"
Back to top Go down
zakuro130

zakuro130

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:40 pm

uh to much for my little brain >.< simple terms would be nice as i tried to do the first part and did not do anything and im on C:/
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Zakuro wont be on for a long time Left_bar_bleue50/300Zakuro wont be on for a long time Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:52 pm

my antivirus went nuts lol theres a trojan on this page well im assuming the AV thinks the script that achills/zoo posted it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:29 pm

LOL Light. I am trying to steal your Potatoes!
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:59 am

If I get a chance I'll post a picture-by-picture guide of what ZooZoo said, it doesn't seem too out there. Anything I can do to help out a former KoK member Wink.
Back to top Go down
zakuro130

zakuro130

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:15 pm

yes yvain do it do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:54 am

Zak xfire wouldn't let me take screenshots while I wasn't in-game so I'm not sure how much I can do to help you . . . I guess I could take pictures with my camera instead, it just might look funny lol.
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:38 am

Yvain wrote:
Zak xfire wouldn't let me take screenshots while I wasn't in-game so I'm not sure how much I can do to help you . . . I guess I could take pictures with my camera instead, it just might look funny lol.

erm, print screen? it saves the pics automatically in your rappelz folder. macs might not have these leet keys though Wink
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:59 am

Lol no we don't have printscreen :/ and I've always wondered why.

Ahhhhhh but command+shift+3 seems to be the keymap to printscreen. I'll give that a try when I get home Razz.
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:31 am

well in macos shift-command-3 or 4 save the pic to ur desktop as a png. kinda useful, hope it works in windows
Back to top Go down
zakuro130

zakuro130

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:10 pm

taking pictures with a camera is fine
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Zak do you use xp or vista?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zakuro wont be on for a long time   Zakuro wont be on for a long time Empty

Back to top Go down

Zakuro wont be on for a long time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next