Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New skill bars BLOW

Go down 
+5
RyanaBanks
BamBam
Roxis
ChibiBobo
Yvain
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Yvain

Yvain

New skill bars BLOW Empty
PostSubject: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:37 am

Anyone else feel the same way? I mean, 4 skill bars to replace what we had with 4 bars + 5 pet bars . . . HOW the hell is this supposed to fit all my stuff?
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
New skill bars BLOW Left_bar_bleue1/300New skill bars BLOW Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:04 am

I think I'm in the minority, but I actually like the new skill bars. ^^;; I had a whole bar full of consumables in E5, so I just took them all off my skill bar and replaced them with pet skills. I'll have to see if I can hotkey my sit/stand/attack/whatever to the random non-number keys as well (teach me, Stefan!).

But yeah, I really love that I can spam both pets' skills at once. Now, when I'm farming, I can put my yeti and red pixie on autocast and tab-f1 away. (No more recalling the wrong pet because you were switching between them! Both pets cast at once! And the mobs die in 2 seconds, no chips required! Farming on my breeder is fun again!) Granted, I'm a farmer at heart, so I'm sure the other breeders who prefer to dungeon solo won't find this new feature as useful (autocast while soloing = probably not a good idea).
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
New skill bars BLOW Left_bar_bleue50/300New skill bars BLOW Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:39 pm

i honestly like the new bar system but i can see why its a problem for pet classes with multiple pets, for me i can switch from farming to dp which is very convient for me
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:11 pm

I used autocast, but I never really was bothered by the clicking back and forth between pets. What bothers me is the fact that I won't be able to fit nearly as many skills as I used to, half as many (if I'm lucky).
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
New skill bars BLOW Left_bar_bleue1/1New skill bars BLOW Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:30 pm

i love new skill bar too even on my mage which has lots of skills
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:08 pm

I like the new skillbars. That is, the added mechanics.

I don't like having less space on them. Though, funny as this may sound, this will bother me on my druid more than on my BS :-D
Back to top Go down
Bezildor
Loves Belle
Loves Belle
Bezildor

PostSubject: Re: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:15 am

ARGH im sick of them. this will force me to swap over pet skills over and over, i have to reach into my inventory to get scrolls or lydian.

i like to swap pets during a dp, so Im gonna have to lose at least 1 bar to pet skills. It would be ok if we could save a layout and select between them. or if we had a bar up the side for pots and scrolls etc.

i guess the only good point is we dont have to switch between pets anymore, but i was used to that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
New skill bars BLOW Left_bar_bleue50/300New skill bars BLOW Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:56 am

The big red button gets on my nerves lol
And for me with my skills the skill bar is nice
Smile but no seperate pet bar sucks
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
New skill bars BLOW Left_bar_bleue0/0New skill bars BLOW Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:58 am

Bezildor wrote:
i guess the only good point is we dont have to switch between pets anymore, but i was used to that anyway.

and you will get used to petswitching dw.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:10 am

i like being able to buff without waiting 15 secs looking for it but i hate that i have to click on my bp skills
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:41 am

Bezildor wrote:
ARGH im sick of them. this will force me to swap over pet skills over and over, i have to reach into my inventory to get scrolls or lydian.

i like to swap pets during a dp, so Im gonna have to lose at least 1 bar to pet skills. It would be ok if we could save a layout and select between them. or if we had a bar up the side for pots and scrolls etc.

+8000000

I managed to fit all my pet skills on, but I had to take SO many things off . . . it's great that we can see all our cooldowns and whatnot, but I had to take half the long-cooldown skills off the bar! And I was so used to cycling through shift/ctrl/alt anyway that it was easy to check cooldowns.

stefanLusT wrote:
and you will get used to petswitching dw.

Yeah, but it was something that was quick and second nature to just click back and forth on the pets. Now, we have to take skills off the bar and replace them with new ones, which takes time. Plus, if we have 5 different pets and like to switch them for different situations. And I like having pretty much all combinations of pets out and available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New skill bars BLOW   New skill bars BLOW Empty

Back to top Go down

New skill bars BLOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: