Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

guys .... this sucks

Go down 
+3
ChibiBobo
Makron
Scorp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
guys .... this sucks Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300guys .... this sucks Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

guys .... this sucks Empty
PostSubject: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:50 pm

ok my computer started over heating really bad yesterday ... so it wont stay one for more then 10 min at a time ... i think its because it was the first HOT day of the year so far its been on for 20 min ... im in the middle of re downloading rappelz right now its not as hot today so i hope it will stay on ... chibi if i dont get back to you guys in this thread let bloody know whats going on and tell him that if i dont get it working by the exp event that i am goin to borrow my ex-father in-law's comp for the event so i will be there with him to lvl to r5 no mater what
Back to top Go down
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:16 am

get an air duster - open your machine and blow the shit'n'crap out - my friends machine died from heat exhasution, and when i opened it up it not only had dust in it, it had cobwebs, CAKED microdust and alot more crap ALL over the place.
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
guys .... this sucks Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300guys .... this sucks Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:47 am

ok im able to get it working for 30 min at a time ..... looks so getto lol i have the keybord off abd put a hole in the mettle right abouve the procecer ... needless to say i took it apart to clean it out lol the heat gel goop is fried and there is no way to fix it ... im working on getting a new one but i will borrow for the exp event cuz i wont have a new one in time =(

lol nothing like having to hold a laptop key bord up just to type im just shocked the procesor is not fryed .... it really should be chibi plz respond to this on myspace so we can talk and let me know what bloody sais ... i promissed him and im gonna make it happen

edit: can some one tell me if they sent malu the invite yet/end edit
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
guys .... this sucks Left_bar_bleue1/300guys .... this sucks Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Sorry Scorp, I was out of town~ ^^;; I got ahold of Bloody before maint started, he said it's ok, and that he'll wait for you to get back and help you get r5 too. ^_^ (And if I'm not in a DP on my main, I'll help as well, if I'm still in range~ ^^)
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:45 am

never, EVER force a computer that's overheating to constantly work!

I completly destryoed a computer i once had cuz of that! I lost my graphics card for instance and , of course, my CPU "melted"

Sort out your situation fisrt, but if it's overheating do not turn it on constantly until you are SURE you can make the temperature suitable again.
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
guys .... this sucks Left_bar_bleue50/300guys .... this sucks Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:50 am

try putting some water in their i hear its a good way to cool pc's
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
guys .... this sucks Left_bar_bleue50/300guys .... this sucks Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:05 am

Pebbles wrote:
try putting some water in their i hear its a good way to cool pc's

I hope you mean in a cooling system

Pouring in a bucket of water will NOT help =x Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:07 am

Well, it's too late, but for some PCs, it can help to open to side of the case. Some PCs actually circulate air better with their cases closed, though. But seeing as you have a fried CPU, you could circulate the air with a sledgehammer and it will work just as well.
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:08 am

It's a laptop right? Take it apart and clean it out (my brother's old Toshiba required cleaning almost twice a year because of ventilation problems) and get an external cooling pad. They aren't the best, but for 30 bucks you can at least take some of the heat off your computer.
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:53 pm

ok guys i just got my new comp and i should be back in game as soon as rappelz finishes downloading and installing Very Happy i should also be running better then befor with this new comp .... 3.3gz dual procecor 6gig ram and geforce grafics card .... lets hope any ways this is my first dual proc pc and im still skeptical ........ see you guys in game in about 2 hours
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:46 pm

grrrrrrr takes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to install the anti virus and adobe now rappelz is on que to install and i cant install more then 2 programs at a time =( Sad
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
guys .... this sucks Left_bar_bleue1/300guys .... this sucks Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:28 pm

Yvain wrote:
It's a laptop right? Take it apart and clean it out (my brother's old Toshiba required cleaning almost twice a year because of ventilation problems) and get an external cooling pad. They aren't the best, but for 30 bucks you can at least take some of the heat off your computer.

How does one take apart a laptop? @_@ *clueless* I think my laptop could use this kind of treatment, it's in serious need of cleaning and such~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guys .... this sucks   guys .... this sucks Empty

Back to top Go down

guys .... this sucks
Page 1 of 1