Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonslyer

GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:58 pm

I was trying to log into rappelz when my screen turned all gray and some parts were sensored. So i went to go change my colors and i made it medium 16bit. That helped my screen overall and now everythings ungrayified except RAPPELZ !!!!!! Help plz!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

PostSubject: Re: GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:07 am

with e6 you can nuke all the settings back to default:

in the rappelz directory (where the launcher.exe prog is) there is a file called "rappelz_v1.opt". Delete that and restart rappelz - that should work. If it doesnt then restart your machine and try again. if not then reinstall rappelz. if worst comes to the worst the reinstall your graphics drivers.
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/1GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:12 am

Maybe put your settings back to 32 bit?

Also: maybe don't *delete* the file, but rather *rename* it? Just in case...
Back to top Go down
Dragonslyer

PostSubject: Re: GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:40 pm

ty its now back up and running
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GUYZZZZ HELLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: