Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Colors of the nicknames

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
Colors of the nicknames Left_bar_bleue50/300Colors of the nicknames Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Colors of the nicknames Empty
PostSubject: Colors of the nicknames   Colors of the nicknames EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:42 pm

K, I just noticed this..

But some names are red, some dark blue, some lightblue ish..

is there any connection between them? Because I didn't actually see any pattern.. lol!

Just me being curious.. oh btw, I am going on a trip with my schoolclass.. I'll be back in Wednesday/Thursday, unless I die Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the nicknames   Colors of the nicknames EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:47 pm

bjellicious wrote:
I'll be back in Wednesday/Thursday, unless I die Very Happy
That sounds pretty drastic.
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Colors of the nicknames Left_bar_bleue-190/300Colors of the nicknames Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the nicknames   Colors of the nicknames EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:40 pm

dark blue is a moderater of forum and red is an admistrator of forum

nothing especial...
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
Colors of the nicknames Left_bar_bleue50/300Colors of the nicknames Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the nicknames   Colors of the nicknames EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:58 pm

huh, okay.. I suppose Very Happy

Well yeah, you never know when you are gonna die.. Maybe a car will run me over, maybe a psycho will shoot me, maybe I will fall in the shower Cool
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the nicknames   Colors of the nicknames EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:54 am

bjellicious wrote:
huh, okay.. I suppose Very Happy

Well yeah, you never know when you are gonna die.. Maybe a car will run me over, maybe a psycho will shoot me, maybe I will fall in the shower Cool
You will choke on a cake.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Colors of the nicknames Left_bar_bleue1/1Colors of the nicknames Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the nicknames   Colors of the nicknames EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:00 am

oook locking this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the nicknames   Colors of the nicknames Empty

Back to top Go down

Colors of the nicknames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: