Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FUN IN THE SUN!

Go down 
+5
Wh0AmI
Totalmadn3zz
Chii
ChibiBobo
Sospitas
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
FUN IN THE SUN! Left_bar_bleue50/300FUN IN THE SUN! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:15 pm

FUN IN THE SUN! Funinthesun

Event Details:

Drop Event
June 17 - June 30

It's June, and summertime is right around the corner. It's time for some fun in the sun! This summer we're going on a treasure hunt! When the ship Navislamia was cursed, Captain Fedora attempted to save the valuable cargo it was carrying. Unfortunately for him - but fortunately for us - he dropped all the treasure chests into the sea as he was making his escape! Now the treasure has resurfaced in the hands of monsters all over the world. Will you get a piece of loot?

Treasure Boxes contain a variety of important sailor amenities in addition to the Navislamia's valuable cargo. Cool, refreshing mana potions and scrolls are amongst the treasure, as well as Immorality Soap – a necessity on any long sea voyage! You might also find exotic clothing from distant lands, such as Swimsuits and Flip-flops! Keep an eye out for Navislamia’s real treasure, though, in the form of boxes containing Vitality Soul Stones and R3-R7 Enhancement Cubes. Just be careful – Helmet Crabs have snuck into some of the treasure boxes and eaten the goods!

Item Item Description
Mana Box Open for a mana regeneration consumable.
Rupee Bag Open for a small amount of rupees.
Immorality Soap Reduces immorality points by 500.
Vit Stone Box Open for a vitality stone.
Helmet Crab (15 Days) Decorative Pet with a looting capability.
Cube Box Defense Open for a defense cube.
Cube Box Strike Open for a strike cube.
Swimsuit (7 Days) In this swimsuit, the hottest item this summer will be you!
Flip-flops (7 Days) Great for long walks on the beach.
Big Rupee Bag Open for a large amount of rupees.

Linky link link linkerson =D
Back to top Go down

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 am

Cool, refreshing mana potions and scrolls are amongst the treasure, as well as Immorality Soap – a necessity on any long sea voyage!

I LOLed at that.
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
FUN IN THE SUN! Left_bar_bleue1/300FUN IN THE SUN! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:14 am

OMG YAY SWIMSUITS!!!! I want one!!!!! ^O^ (I was just saying to Scorp only last night that Rappelz needs more costumes, and today they released a new costume! OoO It's like they can read my mind~ O_O)
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 am

Its all the twitter flirting Chibi Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:43 am

ChibiBobo wrote:
OMG YAY SWIMSUITS!!!! I want one!!!!! ^O^ (I was just saying to Scorp only last night that Rappelz needs more costumes, and today they released a new costume! OoO It's like they can read my mind~ O_O)

enjoy your 7 DAYS costume!

you'll always have screenshots to remember Razz
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 am

OMG, why does everybody think the GMs are flirting with me??? O____o They're so not~~ T___T

And, I predict permanent swimsuits in the CS this weekend (plus a sale on immo soaps). Time to start saving up my rupees for gpots~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Totalmadn3zz
Rayne's BDSM Tyrant
Rayne's BDSM Tyrant
Totalmadn3zz

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:34 am

its erep and kenta pck this weekend
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
FUN IN THE SUN! Left_bar_bleue-190/300FUN IN THE SUN! Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:49 am

yey for lag event o.o
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 am

FUN IN THE SUN! 27zkl68

FUN IN THE SUN! Ohs0v4

FUN IN THE SUN! Auuzp
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:02 am

that was last weekend tot , and probably will be perm swim suits

do you guys think the vit stones are epic stones? or a chance to get epic stones?
if so i really really want a R6 one and R5 x___x
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 am

They are Rare and Epic i think it was o.o

Itoki said it on one of the posts, definitely Epic
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:10 am

OMG LMAO Rich~~~!!!!!! I don't know if I should be more amused or disturbed. @_____@
Back to top Go down
Yvain

Yvain

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:10 am

Yay, immo soap . . . for the 99% of the people on the server who had no use for it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:14 am

Yvain wrote:
Yay, immo soap . . . for the 99% of the people on the server who had no use for it in the first place.
I'm sure we'll see some pk'ing going on again. Looking forward to it. Yesterday I killed some r5 soldier from Heavensgate who was goofing around at the Rondo east gate with PK on. And today I was just a little too late to catch some idiot from Celestial playing on F1Style's account pk'ing Darkwarrior3 at the waterfall. There's some action in this game again Yvain, and it certainly is not only for those who pk, but also for the pkk's Cool
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:57 am

Richnox wrote:
Yvain wrote:
I'm sure we'll see some pk'ing going on again. Looking forward to it. Yesterday I killed some r5 soldier from Heavensgate who was goofing around at the Rondo east gate with PK on. And today I was just a little too late to catch some idiot from Celestial playing on F1Style's account pk'ing Darkwarrior3 at the waterfall. There's some action in this game again Yvain, and it certainly is not only for those who pk, but also for the pkk's Cool
credo and bluemoon play f1style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUN IN THE SUN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUN IN THE SUN!   FUN IN THE SUN! Empty

Back to top Go down

FUN IN THE SUN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: