Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )

Go down 
+3
Wh0AmI
Antje
HeavenHealer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Left_bar_bleue50/300YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Empty
PostSubject: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Ok so Annette is going to kill me lol but this is funny so im going to post it Shocked

you all know Annette is in a marching band (nerd) annnnd they have to go to parades and play and stuff...
...so today she was supposed to have a parade, and she didnt read the email all the way through, at the top it says parade is at 6, and to be there at 5, she thought that means 5AM and 6AM so she woke up at 4AM and went there Laughing
and ....the parade is actually at 6PM meaning she woke up at 4am and drove all the way there for nothing lol!
if thats not Fail, i dont know what is affraid

she said "you might as well explain how fail our uniforms are too " but i think im gonna leave that to her Razz

love you babe YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) 500323 YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) 993626 YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) 442757
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Noooo honey, I read the e-mail over and over before I went... but it didn't say pm anywhere except the very end where it said what time we'll be done Sad

Its normal to have to be places at bizarre times in the morning, ask Yvain! Haha

Dog house much Joshy? YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) 741736

The uniforms are awful... wayyyy ugly and wayyy too big... the pants look like a parachute on me and I could fit 2 people in the shirt Sad
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Left_bar_bleue-190/300YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 pm

lol xD
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Left_bar_bleue1/1YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:12 pm

If I heard a band goofing around at 5-6 am I would
smoosh them together with their instruments! YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) 38
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Not if it was my band! If it was mine, you'd be overwhelmed by the awesomeness of me
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Left_bar_bleue50/300YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:00 am

Crimson wrote:
If I heard a band goofing around at 5-6 am I would
smoosh them together with their instruments! YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) 38

i said the same thing, who wants to listen to some band marching at 6 am Question

Antje wrote:

The uniforms are awful... wayyyy ugly and wayyy too big... the pants look like a parachute on me and I could fit 2 people in the shirt Sad

you can fit me in your shirt anytime babe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Left_bar_bleue0/0YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:56 am

sleep is overrated ppl, but thats a really cute fail YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) 113839
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:03 am

On the 17. May (The norwegian national day) I always wake up around 9, because the FRIGGING music people have to walk right past my house with their noise instruments Sad
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:27 am

i swear i love reading crims post those onions make me laugh
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Left_bar_bleue-190/300YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Roxis wrote:

i like the emotions too Surprised

i beg to chibi or other adim to put it on forum emotions xD
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Wh0AmI wrote:
Roxis wrote:

i like the emotions too Surprised

i beg to chibi or other adim to put it on forum emotions xD

+1 lol!
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:55 pm

When I was in high school we had marching band outside at 7:30 every morning, and we were surrounded by houses... they woke up to beautiful music from my awesome band Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )   YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD ) Empty

Back to top Go down

YAY Fail (aka Annette Fails XD )
Page 1 of 1