Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Behold the beautiful miracle!

Go down 
+11
bjellicious
Sodden
Crimson
Eish
Scorp
Richnox
Giggly
Roxis
Pebbles
Looloo
Belletrice
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Behold the beautiful miracle! Left_bar_bleue1/1Behold the beautiful miracle! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Behold the beautiful miracle! Empty
PostSubject: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Of Belle COOKING! Cinnamon Rolls!!!!!!!!!

Though they were suppose to be up and now sideways but still tasted heavenly!

Behold the beautiful miracle! PICT0002

Behold the beautiful miracle! PICT0003

Behold the beautiful miracle! PICT0004

Behold the beautiful miracle! PICT0005

milk yum!

I love Loo for teaching me T_T
Back to top Go down
Looloo
Chocolate Breeder
Chocolate Breeder
Looloo

Character Sheet
Level: 129
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Behold the beautiful miracle! Left_bar_bleue50/300Behold the beautiful miracle! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:41 pm

grannys old family recipe XD
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
Behold the beautiful miracle! Left_bar_bleue50/300Behold the beautiful miracle! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 pm

should see what i tryied to make lol. it ended up on the floor than i gave up
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:02 pm

they look like really good chicken Behold the beautiful miracle! 741736
Back to top Go down
Giggly

Giggly

Character Sheet
Level: 123
PvP Rating:
Behold the beautiful miracle! Left_bar_bleue1/1Behold the beautiful miracle! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 pm

omg why do they look like little sleeping puppies Behold the beautiful miracle! M142

i need to get my eyes checked @_@
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Sleeping puppies? They remind of something completely different. Brown and ....
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
PvP Rating:
Behold the beautiful miracle! Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Behold the beautiful miracle! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Giggly wrote:
omg why do they look like little sleeping puppies Behold the beautiful miracle! M142

i need to get my eyes checked @_@

omg when i first saw this i thought she killed a puppy im so glad its cinnamon rolls and not a deep fried puppy
Back to top Go down
Eish
Destiny's Closet Perv
Destiny's Closet Perv
Eish

Character Sheet
Level: R6
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:09 am

Is that food alive ? Behold the beautiful miracle! 301441
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:48 am

Omg!
Human transmutation in Alchemy is a taboo Belle! Behold the beautiful miracle! 30
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:49 am

u should let bez to cook it!
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:07 am

Shocked Did LR help you with the looks? But not the flavour? XD
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:01 am

donnt listen to them bell they look really good Behold the beautiful miracle! 34345 Behold the beautiful miracle! 34345
claps for bell
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:03 am

Sodden wrote:
u should let bez eat it!

fixed Razz

i hate cinnamon lol!
but they do look good, where do you guys see puppies?!
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:36 am

you jealous biatches T_T they taste awesome!! *hugs roxis*
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:37 am

can i have one?
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 am

Chii wrote:
can i have one?
ofc *shares*
Back to top Go down
Chii
12-1
12-1
Chii

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 am

*om nom nom nom nom nom*

Behold the beautiful miracle! 87
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 am

it look scary Behold the beautiful miracle! 924231
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:09 am

Is it sad that when I saw this topic title I thought it was gonna be screenshots of Black and White? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behold the beautiful miracle!   Behold the beautiful miracle! Empty

Back to top Go down

Behold the beautiful miracle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: