Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)

Go down 
+4
LightRayne
Wh0AmI
Living
Sospitas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Left_bar_bleue50/300My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Empty
PostSubject: My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)   My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:38 pm

This song is just too awesome Razz

So is the whole album, I don't usually like BEP but I heard this song on the way to a party (perfect eh? Razz) and when I sobered up and could remember anything I D/Led it. And the rest of the album Smile

Soooo awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Left_bar_bleue50/300My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)   My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Not available in in my country due to copyright restrictions :O
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Left_bar_bleue-190/300My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)   My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:34 am

Living wrote:
Not available in in my country due to copyright restrictions :O

mr engineer, go to youtube and search for other Surprised

i found one but had a bad quality on video :\
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)   My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:55 am

Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Left_bar_bleue1/1My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)   My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:17 am

I got a feeling that we won't agree on music any time soon :-/
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Left_bar_bleue0/0My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)   My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:34 am

i love that song too sos. been listening to it last 2 weeks now Razz
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)   My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:34 am

Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Left_bar_bleue0/0My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)   My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 am

tmi bjell
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)   My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 am

I gotta feeling

Man they sing : I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night

ALOT of times Razz
Back to top Go down
Totalmadn3zz
Rayne's BDSM Tyrant
Rayne's BDSM Tyrant
Totalmadn3zz

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)   My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)   My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album) Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Favourite Song (And Whole Album)
Page 1 of 1