Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The kind of music that lightrayne likes

Go down 
+2
LightRayne
bjellicious
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
The kind of music that lightrayne likes Left_bar_bleue50/300The kind of music that lightrayne likes Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

The kind of music that lightrayne likes Empty
PostSubject: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 pm

(except his "hardcore stuff")

Go sweden!? XD

Unfortunately I found a Norwegian one too, so that only shows Norway is just as bad as Sweden : /

But then again, how can you not like it.. (if you are a boy)
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
The kind of music that lightrayne likes Left_bar_bleue50/300The kind of music that lightrayne likes Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:33 pm

why you always bullying me -.-

she got a nice ass.
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm

LightRayne wrote:

she got a nice ass.

this isn't bullying I love you

this is just showing the world that you are male cheers (not that anyone thought otherwise XD)

idk, but I mean.. you shoot at trains man and you run from HELICOPTERS, you need to be bullied .. can't disagree? Cool

Last edited by bjellicious on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Was a helipcopter not a chopper.
noob.
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:23 pm

LightRayne wrote:
Was a helipcopter not a chopper.
noob.

yes, I know.. but easier to say choppppppperrrrrr

btw, not a helip-copter

heli-copter I love you
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
The kind of music that lightrayne likes Left_bar_bleue1/300The kind of music that lightrayne likes Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:44 pm

OMG, you just wasted 5 minutes of my life and killed the corresponding brain cells it took to watch that crap~ I demand compensation before I go out and strangle somebody. T_____T
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Hahaha what the crap? Such a waste of time lol
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
The kind of music that lightrayne likes Left_bar_bleue0/0The kind of music that lightrayne likes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:00 pm

i like the vids Razz
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:00 pm

stef get in game
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:31 am

stefanLusT wrote:
i like the vids Razz

+1
Back to top Go down
Makron
Lil' Mak
Lil' Mak
Makron

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:45 pm

LightRayne wrote:

she got a nice ass.

all i can say is LAUGH MY F**KING ASS OFF!!!
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:17 pm

If you meet me
on ibitza
I can show you how to party too

The topic name should have been : Why lightrayne went to ibitza
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The kind of music that lightrayne likes   The kind of music that lightrayne likes Empty

Back to top Go down

The kind of music that lightrayne likes
Page 1 of 1