Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my application ::: CerealQiller

Go down 
+10
Sospitas
maceh
FilthWizard
HeavenHealer
LightRayne
Eish
Richnox
Exctasy
Breed4life
CerealQiller
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:
my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:17 am

FilthWizard wrote:

1. Stivenson is a prick and for all i care he can eat my shit for breakfast, i bet he'd enjoy that XD
2. HH, what chibbii does to guys (being extremely cute ^^) is entirely cus the guys let her, so don't be a hater

Thx for you attention, catch you all later !!!!

*Hugs and Kisses* Very Happy

lol hmm idk stivenson all that well but he was nice when i dped with him, and i saw chibbii play with him more than once during those dps
it is her own business though im not getting in that, i dont really care, but people mentioned her so i figured i'd add my 2 cents
im not a hater, got nothing against her (did you notice how many pets in game are called Chibbii btw ? )
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:23 am

yay i really read through all of this my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 34345
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:35 am

CerealQiller wrote:
LightRayne wrote:
If you like cake its a yes.

dude everyone likes cake - even diabetics pig

*edit* and whoever doesnt, they cant be sane

well, we have one person in this guild who doesn't Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:38 am

I'm not quite sure what exactly transpired in that 1 day, but it sounds like it was epic. Thanks for sharing the WL guild side of the story (and no, not being sarcastic, it does help.) I hope that if there are still differences between you guys and CQ, you all can work it out in game or on the WL forum or just let the bygones be so.

I'll bring up a discussion of this application with the guild privately and we will have a decision.

Locked until that decision has been made.
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:02 pm

He's a yes for me, I couldn't care less on what guilds has he been. He was friendly to me and my guildmates in different dps, also showing to be a good DD like his friend Breed4Life.

This will not happen again. Other guilds keep their issues to themselves, the come bring your hole guild to post on something that's clearly not your decision, won't happen again.

He expressed his opinion, no need to counter attack with a hole back up.
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 pm

its a game......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my application ::: CerealQiller   my application ::: CerealQiller - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

my application ::: CerealQiller
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2