Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PvP Tournament Proyect

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZOEK

ZOEK

Character Sheet
Level: =x^4(2/3)(lim x->e^1/2 dx/x 2x^7... T_T
Class: Guide Guide
PvP Rating:
PvP Tournament Proyect Left_bar_bleue1/1PvP Tournament Proyect Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PvP Tournament Proyect Empty
PostSubject: PvP Tournament Proyect   PvP Tournament Proyect EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Hi guys Smile

Well i talked woth Zoo about this and he said will be cool, so now ill tell you guys waths my proyect and i hope you like it Smile.

The proyect is about PvP tournamentes for salamander server.

How?

I wana make a leage were ppl can join and sing up for any tournament they want, this leage can make any stats by most winers, most active, most blah blah, is a greath way to make a pvp ranking to the server and ppl will enjoi this (i hope).

i alrdy know how to run the leage, the tournaments and almost evryting but i wana do some test with you guys and if you like invite some VIP friends who wana join, and see how it goes then we can make the leage for the hole server.

ok ill explain the dinamic, in game will be a TD (Turnbament Director) this guy will send the numbre of the tournament and the info about this in World Chat like this.

TDZOEK: PvP T Jump: 134567 80 to 85 lvl no pets, no chips. sing up will close in 10 minutes

the jump means the code to join that tournament and the rest is the info about it

aslo the Td can chose wath lvl range and wath rulez wana use in his/her tournament

all tournaments will be fast, 10 minutes or so to sing up to have only online ppl and start the tournament fast, this helps to make a dinamic pvp tournament and we can run more tournaments by day for lvl50 lvl 60 etc etc...

We can make a huge tournamet per wek or per month if you wana and the sing up can be 2 or 3 days before

Te tournament sistem is ALL automatic.

th TD will close the sing up and star the tournament, the sistem will send the pars who vs who and the tv will send this info in game so the players can contact each other to meet in a place and do the battle, both players have to report wen the TD ask for reports so they report have to be the same to dont make conflicts. if theres a conflic TD have to give you a way to slove it.

then the Td will send the second rund info who vs who and this will be the same to the get the Finalist and make a BIG GZ to the winer in WORLD CHAT.

they will be many ppl who can be a TD but they will be in game with a nick TD(nick) ill prefer to make the TD nick diferent as the main character to dont make favoritism in pvp or somethink like that. TDs must be the most reliable ppl and who wana be TD and who can handle it Smile

i dont say be a TD isnt fun, is really fun to be a TD but you have to be respectable person to do it Very Happy

OK now to sing up in a tournament.

the leage will have a web page withthe tool to log in and send the jump number to sing up the tournament , so wen the TD send the jump number the ppl will join by this page.

the system makes an especific web page to the tournament so ppl friend etc can se how is going and whos are the winers.

The leage will have a top 100 and if u search can vew the top 500 on the main rank this rank is about the most active and the most winer, there will be a hall of fame too sorted by diferents classes so this makes not only hig ppl will be there low lvls can be there too.

the lvl range i wana use will be evry 5 lvls like 60 to 65, 65 to 70, this means only trustable ppl can join the leage, if the players join in a lvl 65 to 70 tournament and they noticed the champion have a high doge rate they can report and TDs can ask with the guild leader or someting like that for his real lvl then the leage will do someting about that (I wana talk to ppl who wana be TD about this to acord wath to do i the diferent cases with crapi ppl) the leage can ban ppl :)and td can kick ppl from the tournament.

with the 120 ppl will be diferent rules they can chose do a pvp tournament with r7 ppl cuz evry one know some r7 are nubs at pvp

about the rulez will be diferent tournaments types, with or without chips, with or with out pets, with or with out armors low lvls with only evo3 pets or only soldiers idk the limit is the TD´s imagination Smile

i alrdy have most of the thinks implemented i just wana know your opinion then make the leage teach you guys how to create an acount and sing up the jumps Very Happy

haa yeah we can run guild vs guild tournaments or make a teams

please tell me your opinions and quiestions about this Smile i acept ideas too Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
PvP Tournament Proyect Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300PvP Tournament Proyect Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Proyect   PvP Tournament Proyect EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:58 pm

i like it ... can i be a TD??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZOEK

ZOEK

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
PvP Tournament Proyect Left_bar_bleue1/1PvP Tournament Proyect Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Proyect   PvP Tournament Proyect EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:14 pm

that was fast Surprised

and ty dude you can be a TD lets see wath the others have to say and we can star the leage Wink

if yes ill have to have a takl with all the ppl who wana be TD Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
PvP Tournament Proyect Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300PvP Tournament Proyect Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Proyect   PvP Tournament Proyect EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:33 pm

lol i troll the forums all the time even though i dont post unless its something that interests me or its important
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
PvP Tournament Proyect Left_bar_bleue50/300PvP Tournament Proyect Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Proyect   PvP Tournament Proyect EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:45 am

Meza isza 85za
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Proyect   PvP Tournament Proyect EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:52 am

sounds.. complicated but if you need help i'm up for it
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
PvP Tournament Proyect Left_bar_bleue50/300PvP Tournament Proyect Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Proyect   PvP Tournament Proyect EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:45 am

im game
Back to top Go down
ZOEK

ZOEK

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Proyect   PvP Tournament Proyect EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:14 pm

wel isnt complicated, you can make a new tournament evry 20 or 30 minutes or less

please take a look on this page http://www.myleague.com/ this is the web page were we can make the leage.

haa i forgot to say the TDs will not be only from destiny i wana look for TDs from the other guilds who wana help

basicaly the tournament procedure is:

1.- TD send tournament info
2.- ppl sing up
3.- TD close the sing up and start the tournament, the TD send the who vs who list
4.- ppl see the list and contact they enemy by pms and meet at any place were they like (the best chose is in any arena)
5.- they report to the TD who wins and who loses, the TD send the next list who vs who and repeat the 4 step to get only 2 finalists.
6.- they report who won the final and the TD congrats the winer in world chat Smile

i cant offer any prizes ecept respect and ranking in the leage list maybe with the time we can do something about prizes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Proyect   PvP Tournament Proyect Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP Tournament Proyect
Page 1 of 1