Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How fast can you type?

Go down 
+11
Sighti
fazi
HeavenHealer
Belletrice
Pebbles
stefanLusT
Wh0AmI
Looloo
Raquel
bjellicious
Antje
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

How fast can you type? Empty
PostSubject: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

I saw this on my sisters blog... she types 76 words per minute, I type 81 (I only tried it once though, and I'm on a normal keyboard when I'm used to my laptop keyboard... I bet I could do better Very Happy).

Aw crap, they show a little picture to put on here but I can't figure out how to get it to work... Oh well... you'll see what I mean when you try it

Check yours here http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/ haha. Totally rad How fast can you type? 671803
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
How fast can you type? Left_bar_bleue50/300How fast can you type? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:32 am

How come I must push Enter after every frigging word ? How fast can you type? 961793
Back to top Go down
Raquel

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:04 am

first try = 82, 3rd of 5 = 87.
naturall your typing speed is faster when the words actually make sense though Razz
Back to top Go down
Looloo
Chocolate Breeder
Chocolate Breeder
Looloo

Character Sheet
Level: 129
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
How fast can you type? Left_bar_bleue50/300How fast can you type? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:48 am

damn me....
i tryed it an wodnered why i just get 56 words.,...
then i noticed...
this site excist in german too -.-

so.. in english... 56 words..
in german 89 ^^
Back to top Go down
Wh0AmI
Wanted
Wanted
Wh0AmI

Character Sheet
Level: -1
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
How fast can you type? Left_bar_bleue-190/300How fast can you type? Empty_bar_bleue  (-190/300)

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:29 am

i write more faster in english than in portuguese o.o

dam hard portugueses words -.- we use alot this chars xD ---> ^,~,`,ยด
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
How fast can you type? Left_bar_bleue0/0How fast can you type? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:38 am

ffs im faster typing english words than german:
enligsh: 78, no mistake
german: 73, 2 mistakes

-.-
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:01 am

WHY DOES ENGLISH HAVE A FCUKING USA FLAG WHAT D!CKS
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
How fast can you type? Left_bar_bleue1/1How fast can you type? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:06 am

poor pebby
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:59 am

lol pebs, because they hate brits Shocked Shocked

How fast can you type? 961793 How fast can you type? 441972
Back to top Go down
fazi

fazi

Character Sheet
Level: 133
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
How fast can you type? Left_bar_bleue1/1How fast can you type? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:02 am

I wont spend 30 mins to beat 100 words xd ( playing with staff since yesterday so my lil fingers hurting soo much, damn cm! )
Back to top Go down
Sighti

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:03 am

97, probably would have a lot less in german cause the words are mucho longer t_t
Back to top Go down
fazi

fazi

Character Sheet
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:20 am

Sighti wrote:
97, probably would have a lot less in german cause the words are mucho longer t_t

eeexxxcuussseeesssss ;d
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:09 pm

bjellicious wrote:
How come I must push Enter after every frigging word ? How fast can you type? 961793

You know... you can just press the space button Shocked
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:28 pm

43 in portuguese... damn hard words

65 english =o i need more practice on this

edit 73 on second try XD
Back to top Go down
Exctasy

Exctasy

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:22 pm

that crap is addictive.....i think i have more fun testing my speed than playing rappelz x.x
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:26 pm

HeavenHealer wrote:
lol pebs, because they hate brits Shocked Shocked

How fast can you type? 961793 How fast can you type? 441972

lies! I don't!
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
PvP Rating:
How fast can you type? Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300How fast can you type? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:03 pm

97 words per min ... 5 errors =( ohh well thats what spell check is for
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Tscorp wrote:
97 words per min ... 5 errors =( ohh well thats what spell check is for

Or not. Spell check does not always give you the correct spelling of the word depending on which word you use. For instance, if you're talking about the word "reed" like wood, you wouldn't want it to say "read." Spell check is just a cop-out for people who don't know how to spell How fast can you type? 741736
Back to top Go down
Laif

Laif

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 am

You folks are fast, only 36 words...kinda hard when youre not looking at the qwerty =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:25 am

78 was my best. I'm a really bad speller about hitting wrong letters, so all that backspacing messes me up. This interface is kinda strange. I go a lot faster when I can start reading a long list of words out but then I'll start making up words inbetween two that kind of make it make sense.

Like if I get might been, I'll type might have been. Or something.
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:23 pm

1 word per min
Very Happy yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How fast can you type?   How fast can you type? Empty

Back to top Go down

How fast can you type?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: