Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epic 6 Solus Aurum

Go down 
+7
pandersoN
bjellicious
HeavenHealer
Toothfairy
ChibiBobo
Living
Crimson
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Epic 6 Solus Aurum Left_bar_bleue1/1Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:20 pm

They're done with the new epic website.Epic 6 Solus Aurum 67

http://rappelz.gpotato.com/solusaurum/
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:
Epic 6 Solus Aurum Left_bar_bleue50/300Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:42 pm

I hope the new dungeon really worth it
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Epic 6 Solus Aurum Left_bar_bleue1/300Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:30 am

OMG MOON BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Epic 6 Solus Aurum 830919 Epic 6 Solus Aurum 497483 Epic 6 Solus Aurum 62266 Epic 6 Solus Aurum 497483 Epic 6 Solus Aurum 830919
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Epic 6 Solus Aurum Left_bar_bleue50/300Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:08 am

Flea Market: Open For Business
I had to smile. ^^ An add-on from the Sims2 is called "Open for business".

Loading screens now include a progress bar!
Epic 6 Solus Aurum Lobbyrenewal05
Now THIS is something useful. It's a start. ^^
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Champion Champion
PvP Rating:

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:37 am

Toothfairy wrote:
Flea Market: Open For Business
I had to smile. ^^ An add-on from the Sims2 is called "Open for business".

Loading screens now include a progress bar!
Epic 6 Solus Aurum Lobbyrenewal05
Now THIS is something useful. It's a start. ^^

that progress bar was way annoying on KTS Epic 6 Solus Aurum 767522 it was stuck halfway through and then again when it was full
but it is kinda useful

omg the combination stuff, and the new rings and necklaces make me happy
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:19 am

Awww, even I am excited.. I hope it will be more fun the part 1.. cause part1 didn't exactly get me to play more Sad
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:46 am

bjellicious wrote:
Awww, even I am excited.. I hope it will be more fun the part 1.. cause part1 didn't exactly get me to play more Sad

Of which part One are you talking?
Navislamia was the prologue, NOT part one.
Solus aurum = part one.

Why do people always have to emss up with epics? o.o
Back to top Go down

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:55 am

Epic 6 is on part 2 right now. I don't recall which changes were done in which part, I'm sure someone else can say better. Solis Arum or whatnot will be Epic 6 part 3.

Unless you consider Navislamia to be Epic 6 Prologue or Part 0 or whatnot. It's not Epic 5 that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:45 am

Prologue
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
I need to pick a rank title
I need to pick a rank title
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
Level: 121
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:57 am

theres no info about 3rd job yet Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Celaxia

Celaxia

Character Sheet
Level: 62
PvP Rating:

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:47 am

Well i was going to suggest a location for shops as the current setup was causing lag issues, glad to see they figured that one out!
It seems by the creature item expert skill on the three new pets that the genie and Naga are going to be tier 4 (same as Angel) and the Octopus will be tier 2 (same as bp,rp and such). We will probably see the Octopus pretty quick the others probably not.
The new combo feature seems to be more than just adding to the enchantment process as it offers new ways to get items (no wonder skill cards drop rate has increased). I am reminded of Warhammer:onliine's Talisman/Potion making feature's which I enjoyed. The problem is Rappelz doesn't offer the players anything for free and it looks as though failures will be common place. I guess the game wouldn't exist without the possibility of failure as that makes items more rare. My only question is what's the failure rate like? Well only time will tell and to be honest I am more than ready for an update. The current version (whatever its called) didn't really do it for me.
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:10 am

it was all easy to get the epics right until epic5, because it didnt have parts or "semi big" updates

the last big update we got with the navislamia was the prologue of epic6
so this makes the next one, epic6 itself, or part1 (if theyre planning on making a part2)

and the pet rarity.. didnt they say Genie is Cerb rarity? (or was it naga? pretty sure it wasnt naga)
then again Gnoll is angel /kenta rarity and there is only one tamed in our server
but it hasnt been that long since they came out + they arent in the cs ..
Back to top Go down
Celaxia

Celaxia

Character Sheet
Level: 62
PvP Rating:

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:32 am

HeavenHealer wrote:
it was all easy to get the epics right until epic5, because it didnt have parts or "semi big" updates

the last big update we got with the navislamia was the prologue of epic6
so this makes the next one, epic6 itself, or part1 (if theyre planning on making a part2)

and the pet rarity.. didnt they say Genie is Cerb rarity? (or was it naga? pretty sure it wasnt naga)
then again Gnoll is angel /kenta rarity and there is only one tamed in our server
but it hasnt been that long since they came out + they arent in the cs ..

O.O Cerb rarity arrggg whats the point?
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
Epic 6 Solus Aurum Left_bar_bleue0/0Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:09 am

only one gnoll cuz there has been no sale yet. that will change fast i guess Razz
Back to top Go down
HeavenHealer
fail
fail

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:26 pm

stefanLusT wrote:
only one gnoll cuz there has been no sale yet. that will change fast i guess Razz

when they start putting them in cs.. yeah Neutral
35 SS + Empty Gnoll plzzzz Epic 6 Solus Aurum 65818
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:37 pm

HeavenHealer wrote:
stefanLusT wrote:

when they start putting them in cs.. yeah Neutral
35 SS + Empty Gnoll plzzzz Epic 6 Solus Aurum 65818

id buy maybe 3 Very Happy (min)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic 6 Solus Aurum   Epic 6 Solus Aurum Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic 6 Solus Aurum
Page 1 of 1