Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i got question if you can help pls

Go down 
+3
Sospitas
LightRayne
AcHiLLs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

i got question if you can help pls Empty
PostSubject: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:57 pm

hmm i wonder if i can run rappelz twice on same computer..

if i can do it pls tell me how...

if not thx anywayz xP
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
i got question if you can help pls Left_bar_bleue50/300i got question if you can help pls Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:03 pm

You'd have to have one heck of a machine and use a virtual pc.
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:04 pm

light explain it again pls my english suck T_T..
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
i got question if you can help pls Left_bar_bleue50/300i got question if you can help pls Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Don't think about it until they come out with a working Quantum Computer Smile
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Install VMware Workstation 6.5

http://downloads.vmware.com/d/info/desktop_downloads/vmware_workstation/6_5

That program can create virtual machines. (Is a program that simulates a new computer)

After install that program you need to create a new virtual machine.

If you have less than 2GB ram your computer cant run rappelz twice.
If you have 2GB ram give only 500mb ram to the virtual machine but the virtual machine will be uber slow you can only use it to give buffs for example, rappelz will run very slow in the virtual machine.
If you have 4GB give 1GB to the virtual machine. Is playable but not very fast.
I never tested with 6GB and 2GB to the virtual machine but I guess that you can play fine like this.

Install windows XP on the virtual machine and copy rappelz to the virtual machine.

After that is like if you had other computer running in a window.

Any question?
Back to top Go down
Celaxia

Celaxia

Character Sheet
Level: 62
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
i got question if you can help pls Left_bar_bleue1/1i got question if you can help pls Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Dual box FTW! Its the only way to farm events Wink
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:59 pm

i got 4G ram ..

thx ill try it
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:47 am

did it worked?
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:19 pm

i will trys to work it i very hope it doesnt nots worked for i Very Happy

poor english ftw cheers

(anyways) i think in even if it did work for me, i'd rather just use my 2nd comp bcuz my laptop alrdy has overheating issues (im so poor i cant afford a cool laptop cooler D:)
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:18 am

hum scratch ???
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:38 pm

cant get it work..
maybie just need to get fixed the nub comp and instel rappelz on him
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:15 am

AcHiLLs wrote:
cant get it work..
maybie just need to get fixed the nub comp and instel rappelz on him

do you use vista?

if yes change to windows 7 xD vista sucks and i remeber it was giving some problems but you could still make it work runing the VMW as administrator or runing before or after rappelz not sure what u had to open 1st
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
i got question if you can help pls Left_bar_bleue0/0i got question if you can help pls Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:43 am

ask pebbles if you see him online. he did use a vm several times^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got question if you can help pls   i got question if you can help pls Empty

Back to top Go down

i got question if you can help pls
Page 1 of 1