Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Desolated Reporting = P

Go down 
+4
Belletrice
CerealQiller
Living
Desolated
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Desolated

Desolated Reporting = P Empty
PostSubject: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Hey guys Its Desolated. I am currently 93 (bishop) I'm a levelholic so I plan on hitting r5 in the next week or so. My Penalty is up this Thursday.Why join Destiny? Cuz you guys are awesome, and because I can pick on cereal more =P. I am 18 years old, I play this game more then I should. My favorite class is bish so far, which is why this is going to b my new main. Many of you know who my main is = ]. I know the rules understand em, will agree to them. Im active as hell so would be a very good add on your behalf =].

With that said....

MAIN: XxBreed4LifeXx (123 sb)
Previous Guilds: BloodX, DarkestNights (Guild I Created)

I kno im gonna get this question. "why you bringing your alt in the guild not your main?" Well the reason im choosing to do so is because Breed isn't active anymore. Desolated is my new main. = ].

-Purrrtty Bella Told Me To Join =]
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Desolated Reporting = P Left_bar_bleue50/300Desolated Reporting = P Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Just one question. I know that darkestnights merged with LordsofWar but how is it working now? You still one of the leaders there or you did it so u could drop that guild and come back to destiny?
BTW your members suck using the forum xD
Back to top Go down
Desolated

PostSubject: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Well the whole reason I decided to junk the guild is because I've been lied to, like you wouldn't believe. Me and a friend where suppose to make the guild together and recruit and do all that fun stuff together, however he never came so I was stuck doing everything. Alot of responsibility, it was fun as hell but, couldn't handle it w/ school. To much to do in a little time Very Happy. It was a great experience to take part of, my guild grew soo fast, was alot of funn, learned alot actually Very Happy.

Quote :
BTW your members suck using the forum xD
lmao so true

and for the LordsofWar, idk exactly what I'm doing...I was suppose to join w/ one of my characters but idk what im doing. I'm suppose to be Co-GM, so maybe throw breed in there? O and for those people who say, absolutely not (have breed in LoW) I'd siege on des over breed if Siege was at same time.

Who knows maybe I'll throw him in a different guild... I haven't a clue what im doing as of now.
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
Desolated Reporting = P Left_bar_bleue50/300Desolated Reporting = P Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:31 pm

I think that u could get him in here too he could be usefull in sieges until your healer get closer to R6
Back to top Go down
Desolated

PostSubject: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:45 pm

well, my bish is gonna hit r5 next week (if event doesnt kill dp's) so i'm striving for R6 veryyy soon :DD
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Desolated wrote:
... and because I can pick on cereal more =P

go pick your nose D:

(dun u dare tap ma lucky charms!)

Desolated wrote:
I'm suppose to be Co-GM, so maybe throw breed in there?

being a gm is a lot of responsibility. same as being a co-gm even tho ur duty is split. i suggest u dont become LoW's co-gm, lest you ruin breed's reputation and be rumored to be an irresponsible faggot xP. rly man; just concentrate on putting all your efforts into Destiny ^^. you're the one who introduced me to "the server's best guild" (yes i quoted you) ^^D. altho best, it can always get better Very Happy

now if this counts as an app, its def a yes as long as you can promise to stop hopping all over the place and build some commitment ^^

Last edited by CerealQiller on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : P.S. wb u nub xD)
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Desolated Reporting = P Left_bar_bleue1/1Desolated Reporting = P Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:59 am

we don't let alts without mains ;o
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
Desolated Reporting = P Left_bar_bleue0/0Desolated Reporting = P Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:16 am

we'd like to see your main back in here too.
its people that apply for destiny, not single chars tbh.
if you join with both chars i got no prob giving u another chance
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:23 am

Belletrice wrote:

But he said that Desolated is his new main. Just because Breed is higher, it doesnt mean that Breed is his main by default. Your CM is your main when your bishop is higher. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Desolated Reporting = P Left_bar_bleue1/1Desolated Reporting = P Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:56 am

TwilightPeach wrote:
Belletrice wrote:

But he said that Desolated is his new main. Just because Breed is higher, it doesnt mean that Breed is his main by default. Your CM is your main when your bishop is higher. Embarassed
it's my trick for getting him to join on both chars =o
Back to top Go down
Desolated

PostSubject: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Quote :
exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Desolated wrote:
Quote :
exactly Very Happy

well my main atm is a lvl 15 CM (my level change from 15-19)
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 pm

Living wrote:
Desolated wrote:
Quote :
exactly Very Happy

well my main atm is a lvl 15 CM (my level change from 15-19)

my main atm is a 63 sh - "streaker" (in guild) ^^

as i remember it, rules are that ppl can only have one "less-than-r5" alt in the guild.

so does this mean that i can have my alt (44 huna - "aKlondiikeBar") join the guild since cereal is an r5+ alt? ^^
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:44 pm

lol um... yes from me? hahaha
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
PvP Rating:
Desolated Reporting = P Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Desolated Reporting = P Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:15 am

my main is a lvl 32 buffslave huna and like 9 other toons i play on =( i dont like to play on 1 toon for more then 2 days at a time lol but thats just me
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
Desolated Reporting = P Left_bar_bleue0/0Desolated Reporting = P Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:20 am

desolated joined another guild.
app closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desolated Reporting = P   Desolated Reporting = P Empty

Back to top Go down

Desolated Reporting = P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: Prospective Members-
Jump to: