Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All Points Bulletin

Go down 
+2
Living
Crimson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson
Beloved Troll
Beloved Troll
Crimson

Character Sheet
Level: 170
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
All Points Bulletin Left_bar_bleue1/1All Points Bulletin Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

All Points Bulletin Empty
PostSubject: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 pm

ABP looks nice. Shooter MMO FTW.All Points Bulletin 105

Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:
All Points Bulletin Left_bar_bleue50/300All Points Bulletin Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:08 am

looks really nice
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
All Points Bulletin Left_bar_bleue50/300All Points Bulletin Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:37 am

looks fun Razz

altho it strongly reminds me of Saint's Row; the graphics are really similar (cept Saint's Row looks slightly better) as are the physics (they both have super light-mass objects and vehicles - which i could tell by seeing cars flying, getting uber air times, and slowing down in oddly abrupt ways when coming back in contact with the road)

ignoring the average graphics and physics engine, i think the gameplay looks pretty fun ^^

(o and respectfully, its just imho Razz)
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 am

I have been waiting for something like this for so long elephant lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am

Yawn... no animal ears and oversized swords...

Maybe looks fun, but just think of the community. A bunch of raving 11 year olds (like Rappelz) except they are encouraged to act more thuggish and idiotic than normal. I can just hear the suburban pre-teen white kids on vent now saying things like "Yo Dawg." LOL.
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:08 am

looks fun as shit, and your out of it zoo the kids dont say dawg anymore its "cho what up", dont worry zoo its old age All Points Bulletin 696507
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:39 pm

ZooZoo wrote:

Maybe looks fun, but just think of the community. A bunch of raving 11 year olds (like Rappelz) except they are encouraged to act more thuggish and idiotic than normal. I can just hear the suburban pre-teen white kids on vent now saying things like "Yo Dawg." LOL.

lol that reaaaaally reminds me of these two 5th graders i knew while i just graduated into middle skool. when they were in 4th grade, they seemed like a pair of docile, quiet nerds. upon reaching 5th grade (the top grade of elementary skool) they started making special little addictions to their vocabulary; inserting creative adjectives such as "fucking" "goddamn" "hella" "uber fucking" "douchbag" infront of every noun in their speech, and fashionably finishing each and every sentence with a colorful "shit". suppose they though it made em cool lol

kids these days xP

i myself never really included swears into my speech unless as an interjection, out of frustration, or for humor; swear words made me sound like an illiterate child who couldnt get attention without using including vulgarity into my grammar. (imho)

my ears and eyes feel the same as yours do, zoo (or at least i think mine do) Razz
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:48 pm

CerealQiller wrote:
ZooZoo wrote:

lol that reaaaaally reminds me of these two 5th graders i knew while i just graduated into middle skool. when they were in 4th grade, they seemed like a pair of docile, quiet nerds. upon reaching 5th grade (the top grade of elementary skool) they started making special little addictions to their vocabulary; inserting creative adjectives such as "fucking" "goddamn" "hella" "uber fucking" "douchbag" infront of every noun in their speech, and fashionably finishing each and every sentence with a colorful "shit". suppose they though it made em cool lol

kids these days xP

i myself never really included swears into my speech unless as an interjection, out of frustration, or for humor; swear words made me sound like an illiterate child who couldnt get attention without using including vulgarity into my grammar. (imho)

my ears and eyes feel the same as yours do, zoo (or at least i think mine do) Razz
what the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:15 pm

i think the community there isnt like in rappelz you probably will have a group of 10+- and you will hate everyone else xD
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:44 pm

LightRayne wrote:
what the fuck?

lightrayne is an excellent example Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:35 pm

CerealQiller wrote:
LightRayne wrote:
what the fuck?

lightrayne is an excellent example Very Happy

+1
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:49 pm

isnt everything bad about light. at least he can be used as bad example
Back to top Go down
bjellicious
I'm Bjell, who r u?
I'm Bjell, who r u?
bjellicious

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:30 am

light is I love you
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:02 pm

bjellicious wrote:
light is I love you
<3 u too
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Living wrote:
isnt everything bad about light. at least he can be used as bad example

no, he's a very good example of being a bad influence Razz

lol srys light i'm just bored and eating a klondiike bar (i'm out of cereal... Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin   All Points Bulletin Empty

Back to top Go down

All Points Bulletin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: Web Music/Video/Games-
Jump to: