Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!

Go down 
+12
AuroraBlack
Airpox
Richnox
Antje
Scorp
Living
ChibiBobo
Roxis
LightRayne
Toothfairy
AcHiLLs
pandersoN
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Left_bar_bleue1/1Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Empty
PostSubject: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:29 pm

thx alot pando cheers
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Left_bar_bleue50/300Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Thanks a lot pando!

It was my fault that Ryana couldn't take part in siege,
I was sort of tying him to the bedroom. Embarassed

Tho I loved seeing that you guys did an AMAZING job.
Two hours siege sounds like fun. Very Happy

PS: The last song used in the video sounds familiar.
I know I own it, but I have no idea what it is.

Any heads up for a poor brain?
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Left_bar_bleue50/300Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Nice one pan Wink
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:42 pm

yay i can watch it
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Left_bar_bleue1/300Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Wheeee you used my friend's song for the first track~~ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks for the video, this was fun to watch! ^_^ And yay for Hero-Panda! Razz

I swear that WhiteTamer was out to get me in this siege~ I can't count the number of times he popped out of nowhere and started running after me. DX There was one point where I was literally doing laps running around the core, and he just followed me going around and around in circles for a minute at least (I think you guys all heard me all like "Why is he following me????? @_@" on vent then).
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Surprised wow ppl could move it looked like when i play on my own not in this crap im using atm xD
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
PvP Rating:
Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:10 pm

the music made me want to pk some one so bad that i had to log out of rappelz for a while
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Awesome XD. You can see me tons haha... btw, Scorp, that sig is freakin enormous...
Back to top Go down
Living
The Pet Guy
The Pet Guy
Living

Character Sheet
Level: 125
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Tscorp wrote:
the music made me want to pk some one so bad that i had to log out of rappelz for a while

for being so irritating to ear during the siege? xD

PS: your signature is too big
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:22 pm

you guys have no idea how big it was when i started i shrank it down like 10 times to get it this small
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 pm

well keep shrinking XD
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Antje wrote:
well keep shrinking XD
+1

And Panda, I loved watching that video. Really great.

And I even noticed you too got pmd by Dragonix or whatever his name is. Hehe. He pmd everyone that killed him during the siege or something?

Last edited by Richnox on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:59 pm

this better ...... pfft you guys suck
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:
Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Left_bar_bleue1/300Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:14 pm

ChibiBobo wrote:
Wheeee you used my friend's song for the first track~~ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks for the video, this was fun to watch! ^_^ And yay for Hero-Panda! Razz

I swear that WhiteTamer was out to get me in this siege~ I can't count the number of times he popped out of nowhere and started running after me. DX There was one point where I was literally doing laps running around the core, and he just followed me going around and around in circles for a minute at least (I think you guys all heard me all like "Why is he following me????? @_@" on vent then).

LOL~~ I just noticed you can actually see that in the video! XD At 8:47 you can see me running in from the top left corner of the screen and doing another lap around the core with WhiteTamer on "follow". Razz
Back to top Go down
Airpox

Airpox

Character Sheet
Level: 108
Class: Warlock Warlock
PvP Rating:
Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Left_bar_bleue1/1Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:34 pm

nice vid bro Smile
Back to top Go down
AuroraBlack

Character Sheet
Level: 1
Class:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:02 pm

great vid.

the beginning looks like a chicken farm, bunch of flightless birds running into the portal
Back to top Go down
Sheri

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Nice video! Always fun to watch those.
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 am

Richnox wrote:
Antje wrote:
well keep shrinking XD
+1

And I even noticed you too got pmd by Dragonix or whatever his name is. Hehe. He pmd everyone that killed him during the siege or something?
yeah he pm'd me like
" i bet you feel big killing me im low level "
im replied saying "tab f1 tab f1 tab f1 tab f1"
Back to top Go down
Sheri

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:34 am

LightRayne wrote:
Richnox wrote:
Antje wrote:
well keep shrinking XD
+1

yeah he pm'd me like

That's too funny. Next time tell him to remove himself from tab list, and you will not F1 him.
Back to top Go down
Giggly

Giggly

Character Sheet
Level: 123
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:16 pm

thanks for the video! it can shut the people up who said we were staying in a "corner" the whole time. woot!
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:23 pm

thank u guys for your feedback :-), your destiny cameraman
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:46 pm

LightRayne wrote:
Richnox wrote:
Antje wrote:
well keep shrinking XD
+1

yeah he pm'd me like

lmao xD
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:58 am

Toothfairy wrote:
Thanks a lot pando!
The last song used in the video sounds familiar, but I have no idea what it is.
My memories might be slightly damaged, but after going through some classical stuff
I came out with this one: Pachelbels Canon on E-guitar

Now the question is:
Did this kid ever offer a mp3-file of it online or do I have to cut out the music from the AVI? ^^

It's just the back up track, but still better than nothing,
especially since the only "Canon"-Version I owned before was from David Garett.
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:37 am

Toothfairy wrote:
Edit: I'm a nerd.
Starting here, going there, finding this - marching straight over there - Happy Toothy. ^^

It's just the back up track, but still better than nothing,
especially since the only "Canon"-Version I owned before was from David Garett.

OMG! I've heard this before, but I never knew that the original guitarist was Taiwanese! Rock on!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

And sorry Antje~ I happen to like Pachebel's Canon~ Razz (I guess that means I'm just not musically inclined enough DX)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!   Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny VS LoL (Siege) in HD!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next