Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have to do this????

Go down 
+4
RyanaBanks
LightRayne
Toothfairy
TerraAtlantis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraAtlantis

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
I have to do this???? Left_bar_bleue1/1I have to do this???? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

I have to do this???? Empty
PostSubject: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:21 am

Main: TerraAtlantis 12X Evoker
Alt: GameShield 10X TANKER

Previous Guild: Exalted

Referrer: To many to count. Don't ask names because I think that there are to many to remember and I don't want to offend them

My real name is Timothy. Not much to tell about me except I hold a Masters degree...LOL
Guild rules: I guess I can
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
PvP Rating:
I have to do this???? Left_bar_bleue50/300I have to do this???? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:27 am

I'm glad you finally did it.

Quote :
The Mighty Chibster I'd like to ask Terra and Naneel to make an introduction post by Saturday night.
If I don't hear anything from you two by then, I will have to /gkick and ask you to reapply with a proper introduction.

We're not doing this to be crazy application Nazis~ we just want to make sure that everybody getting into Destiny is going through the same procedure, so that it's not unfair.
And if anybody sees these two online, please tell them about this thread~
I'm sorry if it felt rude when I reminded you at guildchat.
Was just doing my job then. xD

Btw: Welcome to the team.
Now, what was your favorite cupcake again? ^^
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
I have to do this???? Left_bar_bleue50/300I have to do this???? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:53 am

Toothfairy wrote:

Quote :
The Mighty Chibster I'd like to ask Terra and Naneel to make an introduction post by Saturday night.
If I don't hear anything from you two by then, I will have to /gkick and ask you to reapply with a proper introduction.

We're not doing this to be crazy application Nazis~ we just want to make sure that everybody getting into Destiny is going through the same procedure, so that it's not unfair.

toothy may sometimes come across brash or maybe even rude but when you get to know her she is a sweetie wiith good intentions at heart
Back to top Go down
RyanaBanks
Minotyrant on Cocaine
Minotyrant on Cocaine
RyanaBanks

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
I have to do this???? Left_bar_bleue1/1I have to do this???? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:07 pm

LightRayne wrote:
toothy may sometimes come across brash or maybe even rude but when you get to know her she is a sweetie wiith good intentions at heart

So we won't make her main guild diplomat? :-D
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
I have to do this???? Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300I have to do this???? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 pm

......... srry about having to leave durring the last dp ...................... i will make it up to you later later ....................... money first you know XD
I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534 I have to do this???? 94534
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 pm

LightRayne wrote:

*Hugs Lightrayne* I miss you! When will I see you online again?

Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
I have to do this???? Left_bar_bleue1/300I have to do this???? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Yeah, that's pretty much what we needed, Terra~ thanks so much. ^^ And welcome again! ^^
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:04 pm

toooothy is ftw
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:16 pm

i shall never be on rappelz again xD
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:52 pm

LightRayne wrote:
i shall never be on rappelz again xD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
There's a new epic coming next week! o.o
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:51 am

LightRayne wrote:
Toothfairy wrote:

Quote :

she seems to just type what she thinks ^^

rare to see such direct and hearty honesty Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have to do this????   I have to do this???? Empty

Back to top Go down

I have to do this????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: Prospective Members-
Jump to: