Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

aplication

Go down 
+11
Disturbia
Celaxia
bjellicious
LightRayne
Richnox
RyanaBanks
CerealQiller
Toothfairy
Manoj
Scorp
ChibiBobo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
aplication - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300aplication - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

aplication - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:15 am

Belletrice wrote:

Light you don't play you don't have a say lol
kk i log on and leave guild Smile
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
Level: 128
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
aplication - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300aplication - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:30 am

Richnox wrote:
Belletrice wrote:
We keep clearing the guild rooster
Yeah, the guild rooster has been cleared of almost all of its feathers now. Will be pretty cold during the winter though.

lmao <xD
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:51 am

well persefony, from that one quad we had, i'm gonna say that you're a person of exceptional personality, manners, and very good memory =) I found a good amount of general gaming experience in you too.

but that lag problem you have... it might not allow you to enjoy the many other aspects of this game has to offer besides just dping, questing, or soloing... also, i felt that your experience with rappelz still lacks many encounters necessary to develop your understanding for rappelz, and from my observations, i found your analytical thinking capabilities a bit shy (or more directly, not exactly "up to average"). you lack several aspects of an applicant and a player that i would look for, for joining a guild such as Destiny.

now, Destiny ultimately welcomes people of good personalities. but if Destiny invited every active player with good personalities on the server, the guild would have reached its maximum limit loooong ago =P so, in many cases, Destiny would have to be a little more picky about our applicants, to ensure quality within the guild and space for people of more suitable qualities for this specific guild (and one aspect of being "suitable" would be having a good history in rappelz, to demonstrate consistency in your gameplay in rappelz) (it's something that only can time can construct). if you were to join Destiny, many of the other wonderful people like you on this server might want to apply, and to avoid looking biased, we would have to invite them as well, and then Destiny's public appearance would become something else. and after the very appearance of this guild changes, what you're probably looking for in this guild might cease to exist - therefor you would not find this guild as "the best guild" on the server. i hope you understand what i mean and not take it negatively =[

so for now, i'm afraid that i'm am going to say, no: it would be best if you did not join Destiny; at least not now - not with your current abilities and understanding of what you're getting into. i would wish that i show an implication that you're absolute about joining (joining Destiny isn't just another quest <xP and nor is it just a game anymore) (in my opinion) (it's a group you're going to commit to and carry responsibility for - in many ways that i can list if desired).

But of course, you can always reapply later in the future, when you have more experience with rappelz and fix up your technical issues ;] Destiny welcomes people with fine personalities, but being absolute sure about what they're getting into.

*edit* this is just my ignorable part for the app... idc the outcome anymore or what everyone else thinks, but i'm ashamed of certain people who have such low consideration in such matters. -.-

Last edited by CerealQiller on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : people either lack the common sense to comprehend my insights, or lack sufficient consideration for the guild)
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:
aplication - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1aplication - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:39 am

Disturbia wrote:
In my opinion its better to get em when theyr young, as in, low lvl, they lvl up and grow within the game with the help of the guild and create a bond with guild members, so from me its a yes, besides, there are some ppl with alts in her lvl range, anyway chances of her dping being in guild are higher than not being in any guild. Just my opinion tho...

i agree

i say yes
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:47 am

CerealQiller wrote:
well persefony, from that one quad we had, i'm gonna say that you're a person of exceptional personality, manners, and very good memory Smile I found a good amount of general gaming experience in you too.

but that lag problem you have... it might not allow you to enjoy the many other aspects of this game has to offer besides just dping, questing, or soloing... also,

I have immense lag when I play, but only sometimes. I do not think that this is an area that should be looked at when deciding whether someone should join the guild or not. Bad lag does not mean that someone is a bad player, and should not reflect their skills as a player.

As you say, she has good personality, good manners, good memory and good gaming experience. What more do we want from someone?? Blood?

Its a YES from me also, I agree with what Desolated wrote before.
Back to top Go down
CerealQiller
KornFlakes
KornFlakes
CerealQiller

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:02 pm

TwilightPeach wrote:
CerealQiller wrote:
well persefony, from that one quad we had, i'm gonna say that you're a person of exceptional personality, manners, and very good memory aplication - Page 2 Icon_smile I found a good amount of general gaming experience in you too.

but that lag problem you have... it might not allow you to enjoy the many other aspects of this game has to offer besides just dping, questing, or soloing... also,

I have immense lag when I play, but only sometimes. I do not think that this is an area that should be looked at when deciding whether someone should join the guild or not. Bad lag does not mean that someone is a bad player, and should not reflect their skills as a player.

As you say, she has good personality, good manners, good memory and good gaming experience. What more do we want from someone?? Blood?

Its a YES from me also, I agree with what Desolated wrote before.

u havent thought deep enough have you :/

i feel the part where you rhetorically say "Blood?" a bit offensive and exaggerated; what more do we want from someone? i don't know anymore, peach. what more should we want from someone? well if you truly read and understood what a wrote after the quote above, the answer should have been rather clear; unless you could not understand logic when it is spaced before you.

*sigh* shallow thinkers x[

well perse, assuming you're gonna get invited, and if i last in this guild, i'm gonna try duoing with ya to get ya up to speed <=P
Back to top Go down
persefon

PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:25 pm

ty cereal,and thank alll of u even for u're negative answers i know u dont know me so it's perfectly resonable that u dont want me in you're guild Smile
whatever happens i'll always rescpect u and my goal is just to be the best player i can....hopefully with this guild Wink
so ty
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:47 am

if you get in all we want you to be is a player who will enjoy the game
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
aplication - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300aplication - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:46 pm

corn flakes i understood what your former post was saying and for those of you that didnt he meant that our standards should be higher then just average with a nice personality and they are

on the topic of you being voted in or not im sorry but too many guildees believe that you would not make a good addition to the guild at this time as you are very new to the game itself and no one knows you to vouch for you and so our answer is respectfully not at this time you may feel free to resubmit your ap at a later time

do not hold it against any one person as it was more of our rules that said no to you then the ppl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aplication   aplication - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

aplication
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: Prospective Members-
Jump to: