Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

proper introduction :)

Go down 
+3
LightRayne
Richnox
Naneel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Naneel

Character Sheet
Level: 132
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
proper introduction :) Left_bar_bleue1/1proper introduction :) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

proper introduction :) Empty
PostSubject: proper introduction :)   proper introduction :) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Main character name/level/class
xNaneel 132 Druid

Destiny member(s) who referred you (if any)
everyone from exalted and bibi too kinda Very Happy

Previous guilds
Exalted, Legendz, Warlord, Destiny, SalamandersFury

Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you would like to join our guild.
i wubbles u all

Do you agree to follow the guild rules if accepted?
of course
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: proper introduction :)   proper introduction :) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Please explain about wubbling. Suspect
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
proper introduction :) Left_bar_bleue50/300proper introduction :) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: proper introduction :)   proper introduction :) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Richnox wrote:
its when richnox pulls so well in dp's you just wanna hug him
thats wubbling richnox
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
proper introduction :) Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300proper introduction :) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: proper introduction :)   proper introduction :) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:17 pm

i want to know why youleft destiny the first time ... can you please elaborate?
Back to top Go down
Manoj

Character Sheet
Level: 138
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
proper introduction :) Left_bar_bleue1/1proper introduction :) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: proper introduction :)   proper introduction :) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:45 am

i have never seen Nane failing AK Smile
One of my top huna/druid... good puller too in con2 toa Razz
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: proper introduction :)   proper introduction :) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:16 am

you said you didn't like any guild, when I asked you about it, said it was too much drama and you said you didn't like Destiny because of Sospitas, what changed?
Back to top Go down
Naneel

Character Sheet
Level: 132
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: proper introduction :)   proper introduction :) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:01 am

wow so many questions.

1. drama in guilds - i loved my time in exalted and with so many of them in destiny now i felt this is a goof fit.
2. i left destiny the first time becuase it was very inactive as far as guild activities (we sat in toa and did nothing and guild dps for my level at the time did not exist)
3. by wubbles i mean the fun we had with exercitus last night richnox Wink well among other things of course. also yes light as far as sin's go rich is the best puller by far
4. as far as me not liking any guilds. it not so much that i dont like any guild as far as there are not enough people in any one guild i liked enough to dedicate myself to. With some of my best online friends from exalted and the fact that there were always a large number of people i enjoyed playing with in destiny i felt it was a good fit.

please feel free to post more questions Sad
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
proper introduction :) Left_bar_bleue1/300proper introduction :) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: proper introduction :)   proper introduction :) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:35 am

LightRayne wrote:
Richnox wrote:
its when richnox pulls so well in dp's you just wanna hug him
thats wubbling richnox

Everybody wubbles Richnox! ^_^ (Everybody --> proper introduction :) 15963 <-- Richnox) No other sin pulls as well as he does, he's the best sin on the server IMHO. proper introduction :) 289597
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: proper introduction :)   proper introduction :) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:49 am

Thanks.. Smile

And yes, last night was great fun against Excercitus. As soon as we got healer buffs we mowed right over them Very Happy

Thanks for the intro Naneel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proper introduction :)   proper introduction :) Empty

Back to top Go down

proper introduction :)
Page 1 of 1