Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!!   For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Please post your system info on this thread on the Rappelz main forum:
Linky!

It seems like everyone and his mother crashes out on the Character change screen 50% of the time or more. Please send a scathing e-mail to rappelz@gala-net.com and then drop by this thread to post your system info so they can take care of this crap.

Seriously, isn't this what beta testing is for? I can't believe this wasn't on their radar.
Back to top Go down
AcHiLLs

AcHiLLs

PostSubject: Re: For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!!   For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:38 pm

that crashing is sucks.. -.-..
my luck my comp is fast now so i can get back in pretty fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!!   For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Yeah my comp gets in about 30 to 45 seconds after a crash but my wife's comp is older. Hers takes 5 minutes with the stupid intro you can't turn off and all that.

I tried to get her to come back and play a bit. She gave up. There is no way for her to even transfer stuff from her characters in under 10 minutes. What's the point of doing all that to play for an hour?
Back to top Go down
Disturbia

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Battle Kahuna Battle Kahuna
PvP Rating:
For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! Left_bar_bleue1/1For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!!   For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm

One day after e6 was live i emailed gala about this problem, i got 2 comps, both have vista and both do the same problem, even more annoying is the intro than when you try to pass is faster it will take even more to load the log in screen -.- so after i crash it takes me about 1,5-2 min to log back in, which sucks.

Oh btw, the response of the email i sent to gala was :reinstall the client!
Back to top Go down
Looloo
Chocolate Breeder
Chocolate Breeder
Looloo

Character Sheet
Level: 129
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! Left_bar_bleue50/300For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!!   For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:30 pm

you can turn off this fuucking intro......

just press "esc" key few times ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!!   For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Looloo wrote:
you can turn off this fuucking intro......

just press "esc" key few times ^^

Right, but the problem is that it has to take time to load up which on my wife's slow computer is another 10 to 15 seconds tacked onto the total loading time.
Back to top Go down
Disturbia

Character Sheet
Level: 122
Class: Battle Kahuna Battle Kahuna
PvP Rating:
For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! Left_bar_bleue1/1For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!!   For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 pm

If i press esc key before it loads the intro its even worse!! it takes more than 1 minute sometimes to get to the log in screen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!!   For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!! Empty

Back to top Go down

For those who crash on character load screen -- EG: Everyone!!
Page 1 of 1