Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
+14
TwilightPeach
Antje
Roxis
LightRayne
pandersoN
ChibiBobo
Celaxia
Scorp
Looloo
RyanaBanks
Belletrice
Sodden
Toothfairy
Senir
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Application - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300Application - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:46 am

Toothfairy wrote:
TwilightPeach wrote:
As you aren't that experienced at DPing, you should tag along with me sometime (my priest is 103) and we could do a quad or somethjing- I prefer those to full DPs anyway.

Raising an alt to gain some basic dungeon party experience wouldn't be a bad idea aswell,
but I can understand if you prefer playing your main. ^^

Sadly I'm out of your range atm, but you'll surely catch up fast. =)

That sounds like a good idea Toothy, if she wants to do that, I also have 11 alts ranging from lvl 20 to lvl 59. At least as a Huna it is probably easier to get used to in a shorter space of time unlike Tank or healer who need to pay alot of attention in DPs.

Yes Senir, I am very fussy about who i DP with on my main, so if you want to, I can introduce you to some really cool people who can help you learn alot =)
Back to top Go down
MUFIAZA
I need to pick a rank title
I need to pick a rank title
MUFIAZA

Character Sheet
Level: 121
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
Application - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Application - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:05 am

Sodden wrote:
Application - Page 2 M071 trying to take over my title by force???

SODDEN get it, YOU are NOT NOT SEXY AT ALL u are just the Ugly Duck of the guild Application - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

oh and btw its a yes for me miss senir, plus im sure many chars would love to dp whit u (last night a half guild dp was looking for one 99+ huna) Application - Page 2 Icon_cheers Application - Page 2 Icon_cheers Application - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:
Application - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Application - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:11 am

MUFIAZA wrote:
Sodden wrote:
Application - Page 2 M071 trying to take over my title by force???

SODDEN get it, YOU are NOT NOT SEXY AT ALL u are just the Ugly Duck of the guild Application - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

oh and btw its a yes for me miss senir, plus im sure many chars would love to dp whit u (last night a half guild dp was looking for one 99 huna) Application - Page 2 Icon_cheers Application - Page 2 Icon_cheers Application - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Application - Page 2 M114 stfu FEA!

te voy a matar mufa!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Application - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Application - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:58 am

go ahead and pm me ingame i should be on SCORP83RR or PewPewForDestiny

thread locked as no one seems to mind you joining and a lot want you in
Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:
Application - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300Application - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:52 am

Flying Xicken wrote:
I know miss Senir for some time.

Though I never played alongside her, she seems to be a very polite person,when I see her in Rondo. And damn, politeness ftw, cause we all should get fun times while playing games, right?

I think Destiny would gain a lot with her presence there! Appelz is a good guild, so as Destiny.

and you all should know... I don't praise hunas, except Light XD... and Dist... and Antje! lol XD

I take this chance to say hi to everyone in Destiny. College sucks, I don't have time for nothing! And damn, I miss dp's lol, i miss chatting and I miss everyone. It's kinda bad if we want to do something and barely have time for it.
I hope everyone is ok. Hugs for the boys and kisses to the ladies Wink

PS: Light... wh0... please return. ty Smile

i agree completely xicken never anytime to do anything and when there is time i usually go to sleep
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Application - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Application - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:11 pm

what is the point of locking something if your just gonna post in it anyway ............... ohh well locked reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2