Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...

Go down 
+5
BamBam
pandersoN
Richnox
Belletrice
LightRayne
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... Left_bar_bleue50/300Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... Empty
PostSubject: hi hi hi hi hi hi hi   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:07 am

hi Razz
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... Left_bar_bleue1/1Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:19 am

what's with the nub new topics o_o
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:44 am

hi Smile
Back to top Go down
pandersoN

Character Sheet
Level: 117
Class: Battle Summoner Battle Summoner
PvP Rating:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... Left_bar_bleue1/1Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:49 am

lets play source rayne =))
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: And another   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:50 am

Hi lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:11 am

hi
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... Left_bar_bleue50/300Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:41 am

Hi.

Lol, you bored? Razz
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 am

HI ZOOZOO!!! Look Smile I'm posting on the forums Smile It's been like a week since I've even logged into game... I feel special for being here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:22 am

omg BAMBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Antje
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Battle Hunas Pwn You
Antje

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:23 am

ok ok, seriously... lol.

LIGHT! Hi Smile
Back to top Go down
tflameHealer

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Belletrice wrote:
what's with the nub new topics o_o

am i included ther? -.-

Locked by the Toothfairy -
cos it was the least I could do
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LightRayne
fail
fail

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Rogue Rogue
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:16 pm

i set trends afro
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:59 pm

wth..
Back to top Go down
Edric
Carebear
Carebear
Edric

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Hai!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... 73587
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:59 pm

yeah yeah still watching you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...   Hey everyone, I just wanted to say... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: