Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sospitas' Password

Go down 
+11
AcHiLLs
tflameHealer
Manoj
yuki
Toothfairy
Belletrice
Antje
Looloo
Scorp
LightRayne
Sospitas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:
Sospitas' Password - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/300Sospitas' Password - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

Sospitas' Password - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sospitas' Password   Sospitas' Password - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:03 pm

ChibiBobo wrote:
OMG, people! Of all things to get worked up over, you are arguing about... the colors of people's names on a forum for a guild in a game?? Everybody just, calm down and take a deep breath, yeah? @_@

Plus, they're arguing about the colours of names when somebody in this guild has either:

- Told somebody my password after me being nice and letting them have a buff slave
- Tried to hack me

-.-

Ahhh well, pushed me further away from coming back now Smile CoD: MW2 ftw Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Tanking Priest
Tanking Priest

Character Sheet
Level: 1xx
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Sospitas' Password - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999999999999/300Sospitas' Password - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999999999/300)

PostSubject: Re: Sospitas' Password   Sospitas' Password - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:23 pm

well i didnt do it as i never had your info ........

you should talk to the ppl that you gave your info to and if no one fesses up change your pass and dont give it out again .......

i disagreed with you lending out your acnt as a buff slave to start
Back to top Go down
yuki

yuki

Character Sheet
Level: 115
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
Sospitas' Password - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Sospitas' Password - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Sospitas' Password   Sospitas' Password - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:37 pm

honestly id love to be put into a group called Trolls

if ya think about it thats about all i am really so it would fit ^_^
Back to top Go down
aphro

aphro

Character Sheet
Level: ¾
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:
Sospitas' Password - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Sospitas' Password - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Sospitas' Password   Sospitas' Password - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Sorry to hear that sock's and I feel sorry to the ppl who tried to change your password cause they fail. Hope it wouldn't happen again and will not happen to anyone. By the way I'm not the one who tried changing it, not being defensive just because I've used your account and I know your password.Thanks for trusting me.
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Sospitas' Password   Sospitas' Password - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 pm

to me the matter far beyond names in colors (we talked about that in the past, i suggested to gave mufa a rainbow pattern one =P), truly worries me that some1 tried to change socks pass... cant imagine one of us being a scammer/hacking an acc... perharps some investigation can be made? or socks... change ur pass and dont let any1 to use ur acc as buff slave anymore, maybe im over reacting, but is really a shame on us that something like this has actually happenned...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sospitas' Password   Sospitas' Password - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sospitas' Password
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2