Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My adventure with a scammer

Go down 
+3
Richnox
Senir
AuroraBlack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AuroraBlack

Character Sheet
Level: 1
Class:
PvP Rating:
My adventure with a scammer Left_bar_bleue1/1My adventure with a scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

My adventure with a scammer Empty
PostSubject: My adventure with a scammer   My adventure with a scammer EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:56 pm

So i got a really good offer for my harpy, went back to town to check it out.
The guy showed bunch of items: 20ss, r5 cape, r6 dag, wolf, 115bp, 125rp.
After i click accept, he swap out the 125rp with a lvl30 rp and clicked accept, the messaged me in appreciation. =)

from DarkDeciplez guild: xkahunax

My adventure with a scammer Scamm
Back to top Go down
Senir

Senir

Character Sheet
Level: 0
Class: Druid Druid
PvP Rating:
My adventure with a scammer Left_bar_bleue1/1My adventure with a scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: My adventure with a scammer   My adventure with a scammer EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Too bad you didn't get screenshots of the offer and then the swap.. then he would have really been in trouble. You could potentially get him kicked from his guild if the GL (LIATHA?) cares about its reputation.

Thanks for the heads up as people should really be aware of scammers because they ruin the game for others.
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: My adventure with a scammer   My adventure with a scammer EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:16 am

I think I've been in a dp with that guy on my healer once. Next time I see him I'll invite him again and pk him.
Back to top Go down
Manoj

Character Sheet
Level: 138
Class: Knight Knight
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My adventure with a scammer   My adventure with a scammer EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:34 am

buu scammers... will pk tat guy wherever i see him...
I always wait for other person to click confirm before i do mine.. and check the item again before i do final decision....
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
My adventure with a scammer Left_bar_bleue0/0My adventure with a scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: My adventure with a scammer   My adventure with a scammer EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:07 am

how sad... and especially how stupid from that guy lmao
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
My adventure with a scammer Left_bar_bleue1/300My adventure with a scammer Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: My adventure with a scammer   My adventure with a scammer EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Looks like MetaKnight got taken by your scammer, Aurora. Mad

http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=353&t=963043&sid=74b38d967109f9ba3a37ee765c9a3d7e

Maybe your screenshot can help back up his story? Not sure if customer service will do anything for him, though...
Back to top Go down
AuroraBlack

Character Sheet
Level: 1
Class:
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: My adventure with a scammer   My adventure with a scammer EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:50 pm

owww. that gotta hurt.

i pm'd him the screenshot, hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Brendo

PostSubject: Re: My adventure with a scammer   My adventure with a scammer EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:37 am

nice going AB Twisted Evil i hope they catch that dirty scammer

is it me or is there like tonnes more scammers all of a sudden. I swear like a month ago i had maybe heard of one or two and now its like a scammer breading ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My adventure with a scammer   My adventure with a scammer Empty

Back to top Go down

My adventure with a scammer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: