Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?

Go down 
+3
stefanLusT
Richnox
TwilightPeach
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Left_bar_bleue50/300I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Empty
PostSubject: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:22 pm

I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Rappelz_screen00000145

I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Rappelz_screen00000146

I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Rappelz_screen00000147

That is me entering the dungeon M1. The time? 9pm- the time the M1 siege starts. Blooretard decided to turn up, turn PKon, attack everyone outside, and succeed in killing me, which meant I lost all my buffs and had to return to town before I could then get in to the dungeon. By the time I got in, the enemy were at Oforia room. We still won after 2 long hours though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richnox
Sin for the Win
Sin for the Win

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:08 pm

Bloo is acting up again lately...
Back to top Go down
stefanLusT
I'm rich bitch!!
I'm rich bitch!!

Character Sheet
Level: 150
Class: Shadow Hunter Shadow Hunter
PvP Rating:
I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Left_bar_bleue0/0I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:37 pm

question of time till bloor finally gets a perm ban.
pls go send this to gms i just hate this tard...
Back to top Go down
Exador

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:38 pm

I wish this would be a permanent ban for blootard, but this isn't new for him. In one of Warlord seiges at pp1 or 2, cant remember, bloor did the same thing to Exctasy, down at teh bottom of the stairs. The funny thing is, a guldie was recording teh seige, and when exc started tellin him in vent, he went down there to check it out. Here is teh video. I know this video was posted on the Rappelz forums, but im not 100% sure they sent it to GMs to get him banned, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUA9qotlKfQ&feature=fvsr

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Yes, PKon to prevent a guild from sieging or TAing is against the game rules.

How much he ACTUALLY inconvenienced you guys is debatable if only one person died, but nonetheless, I think the GMs will have a look at it since it's clearly against the rules.

He won't get a perm ban at all.

Mott trained our DP over and over and over in TOA Con1 while we were on SS, continually popping bottles to train us again for many many party wipes. Exploiting mobs to cause exp loss instead of PKing is against the game rules and he exploited this to the maximum he possibly could. He got a 7 day ban on one account only. So he alted for a week.

Even rupee buyers get 7 day bans.
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:
I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Left_bar_bleue50/300I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:37 pm

ZooZoo wrote:

How much he ACTUALLY inconvenienced you guys is debatable if only one person died,

Only?? Yea I guess the alliance leader doesn't really do anything...

Only one person died because he particularly waited for people to start going in so that there wouldnt be anyone to kill him. I teleported in late because the lag makes me dc eveytime. He was there for me. I have a screenshot of him telling me I am on KoS for him... but he didn't elaborate as to why. I wasn't even aware he knew who I was.

So yeah, only 4 people were left outside, and he did kill Doranina as well I think, who was on the other side... I am only basing that on the fact I heard someone die before me, and from what is written in the chat window on the first one.

He PK'd me yesterday also, and has been saying horrible things about me in whole chat... again I've no idea why but I have been taking relevant screenshots to back everything up. He is harrassing me, and now I refuse to go to LM2 purely because that is where he goes to level an alt.

Lastly it did inconvenience the guild alot. I may have been the only one that lost all high buffs and had to return to town and tele back unbuffed while everyone else was running through the dungeon, but several others got injured, which therefore took time for them to be healed back up to full to begin the onslaught.

I will email the GMs tomorrow, but I am not holding my breath as I complained about something else this time last week and haven't heard anything back. That issue has since been resolved amicably amongst ourselves, but it'd be good if Customer Service could do their job and serve their customers.
Back to top Go down
Sodden

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Assassin Assassin
PvP Rating:
I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Left_bar_bleue1/1I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:56 pm

ZooZoo wrote:

wtf? hope at least they erase all their rupees and pets/items suspected to be purchased with rupees from stupid rupee sellers -_- but i fear they are too much lazy for that too =P

now with blooretard, well i think he wants to highlight even more the fact that hes the king of tards -_-
Back to top Go down
tflameHealer

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Sodden wrote:
ZooZoo wrote:

wtf? hope at least they erase all their rupees and pets/items suspected to be purchased with rupees from stupid rupee sellers -_- but i fear they are too much lazy for that too =P

now with blooretard, well i think he wants to highlight even more the fact that hes the king of tards -_-

he be like finch -.- just more of a loser, weaker, not rich, and will eventualy get a ban and any mention of his name should get muted -.-

twi, report the fcker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:42 am

TwilightPeach wrote:
ZooZoo wrote:

How much he ACTUALLY inconvenienced you guys is debatable if only one person died,

No reason to get snide about it. Forget I said anything.
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:10 am

ZooZoo wrote:
TwilightPeach wrote:
ZooZoo wrote:

No reason to get snide about it. Forget I said anything.

That isn't being snide. It just seemed almost as if you were saying "No big deal, get over it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:08 am

Well if the 1 person is siege leader then its something to get irked over. If it was someone else its no big deal. I did not know you were captain.
Back to top Go down
tflameHealer

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:16 am

ZooZoo wrote:
Well if the 1 person is siege leader then its something to get irked over. If it was someone else its no big deal. I did not know you were captain.

every1 knows that twi is leader of EU -.-
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:44 am

ZooZoo wrote:

Well technically I wasn't the captain. I had handed the lead of my guild to Galiolith for this week's siege only (I led everyone for ALL of the others) as I was using a lower level alt this week. Even though I wasn't any of the party leads or guild leader, it was still left to myself and hidi (the leader of the ally guild) to direct everyone and give instructions as I had done it so many times before, and Galiolith was inexperienced in this way.

But as tflame said, everyone knows that Twilight is the leader of EuroFighters, whichever char I am on. If they don't, then it is down to their own ignorance or inactivity on the game at weekends*. I say this because we have owned a dungeon alot of the time that EuroFighters has existed, and when we haven't, we have still sieged. My guild has alts of alot of well known higher people in it, so that MAY be how we have come to be known...

* This is not a personal attack on yourself. To be honest I haven't really seen you on much on a saturday evening my time anyway. Oh and GZ for attacking ToA.
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Left_bar_bleue1/300I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:05 pm

:X Would it be bad if I said that the only reason why I know of Eurofighters is because Peach and Belle's alts are in it? If Peach himself didn't say in Destiny chat he was the leader of EU, I would have no idea.

And to be honest, nobody knows who the Destiny leader is~ ask 5 different people outside of Destiny right now, and you'll get 5 different answers. You'd think that people would know who's in charge of such a big guild, but Bez was the Destiny guild leader for way longer than I was actually in Destiny, and up until the time he quit I was getting PMs from random people asking, "Who's the leader of Destiny?" Hell, when I was the Destiny guild leader people were PMing me asking, "Who's the leader of Destiny?" XD No big deal.

So to make this unnecessarily long post short~ my point is, don't be so offended that Zoo didn't know who the alliance leader is, it's nothing personal against you. ^^; Most people really don't pay attention to who the guild leader of any guild is; they only notice the more active/vocal members of the guild and don't think about who the leader unless they want to join the guild or they want to complain about one of the guild members. Zoo's happy in his own guild as far as I can tell, and he doesn't have any complaints about your guild members (at least I hope not), so it's not surprising that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Ok Chibi, thanks. I do think that we are getting a tad off track here... it doesnt matter that I am the leader or not, or whether I was for that siege or not. The issue is that Bloo did this, and im really pissed off. Thanks for posting that Vid Zoo. I spoke to Hidi (whose the leader of my ally guild [EvolutionVI]) and he basically said that Bloo will never be banned because he is like Itoki's pet. He said that the only way to get Bloo banned is to get Itoki banned first... which is never gonna happen. What Hidi doesn't know is that i am VERY persistent. I have emailed the GMs once, and everytime Bloo gets me, I WILL screenie it. This could be him PKing me either at a siege or not, or saying nasty things about me in whole chat. All of it will be recorded, and I will keep on at the GMs so that they either ban him for harrassing me, or me for harrassing them.

On a different note- I am sooooooo glad that Bloo's guild got beaten by Exercitus this week at TA, but we all know that he will be TAing M1 now to try and take it from my alliance.
Back to top Go down
tflameHealer

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:21 pm

TwilightPeach wrote:

On a different note- I am sooooooo glad that Bloo's guild got beaten by Exercitus this week at TA, but we all know that he will be TAing M1 now to try and take it from my alliance.

should i do his trick and AoE his guild -.- ill go Wis build and siren belt for it :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:51 pm

As far as I'm aware, the GMs don't have pets. Many people have said that I'm so and so GM's pet, and I have to say that is absolutely not true. I do get listened to when I say something but I do not think that if I violated a rule like this that I would skirt out of getting the policy punishment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?   I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...? Empty

Back to top Go down

I hear this can make you get a permanent ban...?
Page 1 of 1