Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Allods - New game from GAla-Net

Go down 
+4
Pebbles
ChibiBobo
Toothfairy
gromar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gromar

gromar

Character Sheet
Level: 85
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
Allods - New game from GAla-Net Left_bar_bleue1/1Allods - New game from GAla-Net Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Allods - New game from GAla-Net Empty
PostSubject: Allods - New game from GAla-Net   Allods - New game from GAla-Net EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:32 am

About Allods
Allods is a revolutionary massively multiplayer RPG from Gala-Net, publishers of Flyff and Rappelz, and Astrum Nival, developer of Heroes of Might & Magic V and Rage of Mages. The largest game development project in Russian history ($12 million), Allods features state of the art graphics by top award-winning artists and a cinematic soundtrack by Mark Morgan (Dexter, Fallout 1 & 2, Planescape: Torment). The game is one of the largest and most comprehensive MMORPGs ever created, featuring a vast and gorgeously realized world, astral space exploration, and flying ships which can be crewed by multiple parties to explore new realms and pillage other astral travelers. Allods won the Best Game 2009 & Audience Choice awards from the Russian Game Developers Conference.

The game features an unprecedented level of detail for an MMORPG—2 warring factions, 6 races, 8 archetypes, 28 classes, hundreds of skills, and over 1,500 quests. Its visuals were designed by artists who won the 1st, 2nd, 6th, and 10th place awards at Dominance War, one of the most prestigious global art competitions, in both the 2D and 3D categories. All of the animations are motion captured, and the Allods 3D game engine was developed entirely in-house. The orchestral soundtrack, composed by Mark Morgan and rising star Vladislav Isaev, was inspired by classical, electronica, new age, and tribal musical genres. An immense amount of content is featured in the game: raiding and dungeon instances, pets, balanced PvP, a crafting system designed as mini-games, dozens of astral islands (Allods), and numerous other features. The story spans a series of games published over 11 years beginning with Rage of Mages, featuring a background history remarkable in its complexity and depth.

Allods is being published in English, French, and German by Gala-Net and Gala Networks Europe, one of the largest global operators of free-to-play MMORPGs, and will be completely free-to-play. Allods is being developed by Astrum Nival, formerly Nival Online, the largest developer and operator of MMORPGs in Russia. The game is expected to launch in Winter 2009.

Allods - New game from GAla-Net Astral

Allods - New game from GAla-Net Screen01

Allods - New game from GAla-Net Screen04

Allods - New game from GAla-Net Screen05
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
Allods - New game from GAla-Net Left_bar_bleue50/300Allods - New game from GAla-Net Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Allods - New game from GAla-Net   Allods - New game from GAla-Net EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:54 am

Looks like my pc can't handle it. ^^

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I have too much fun in Rappelz to just jump games. ^^

But whoever tries it out is appreciated to send screenshots,
I wanna see how much the amors look like Rappelz.

Cos in the previous screenshots, the guy looked like r2 hunter -
and the spellcaster like an r6 darkmage. ^^
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Allods - New game from GAla-Net Left_bar_bleue1/300Allods - New game from GAla-Net Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Allods - New game from GAla-Net   Allods - New game from GAla-Net EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:04 am

I actually went to muck around in Allods when the first closed beta came out~ I didn't get very far since I like Rappelz too much, but it was a lot of eye-candy and it was fun, so it might be something neat to try if Sally server is down or something. Razz

Here's my Elf Demonologist (a magical pet summoner class for the League side):
Allods - New game from GAla-Net Allods091212022026

Beating the snot out of this poor crab:
Allods - New game from GAla-Net Allods091212022721

And my Arisen Heretic (the healer class for the Empire side)
Allods - New game from GAla-Net Allods091212024349

As I mentioned earlier, I didn't get far at all, so the armors on my chars are the newbie armors you get from the quests right out of the gate~ I'm sure the higher ones look even better. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pebbles

Character Sheet
Level: 130
Class: Soldier Soldier
PvP Rating:
Allods - New game from GAla-Net Left_bar_bleue50/300Allods - New game from GAla-Net Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: Allods - New game from GAla-Net   Allods - New game from GAla-Net EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:30 am

iv seen a game what look'd like this once =o. whats the game play like?
Back to top Go down
Sospitas
Socks
Socks
Sospitas

Character Sheet
Level: 105
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Allods - New game from GAla-Net   Allods - New game from GAla-Net EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:02 am

Chibi is called Amaretto, I think I'm in love lmao Very Happy, that is like my favourite drink Razz Soooo nice Smile
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
PvP Rating:
Allods - New game from GAla-Net Left_bar_bleue1/1Allods - New game from GAla-Net Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Allods - New game from GAla-Net   Allods - New game from GAla-Net EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:00 am

Toothfairy wrote:

graphics update for aion (+some contentupgrade) hoping we get soon

Back to top Go down
Roxis
Red Ranger
Red Ranger
Roxis

Character Sheet
Level: 120
Class: Archer Archer
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Allods - New game from GAla-Net   Allods - New game from GAla-Net EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:34 pm

BamBam wrote:
Toothfairy wrote:

i think that is the most amazing game i have ever seen for an mmo
Back to top Go down
ChibiBobo
OMG BUNNIES
OMG BUNNIES

Character Sheet
Level:
Class: Soul Breeder Soul Breeder
PvP Rating:
Allods - New game from GAla-Net Left_bar_bleue1/300Allods - New game from GAla-Net Empty_bar_bleue  (1/300)

PostSubject: Re: Allods - New game from GAla-Net   Allods - New game from GAla-Net EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Pebbles wrote:
iv seen a game what look'd like this once =o. whats the game play like?

I dunno how much I can say since I didn't get too far, but it's pretty nice and well thought-out from what I saw. There isn't any auto-attack, and you have to be facing the mob in order to attack it, so you can't just sit and tab-f1. There are a lot of quests to do different things, and there seems to be an interesting storyline. Compared to Rappelz the combat is reaaaaaally slow, though~ mobs take ages to die (on the plus side, mobs take ages to do damage to you as well). And of course, not having to chip every mob is a bonus Razz (this is pretty much every game except Rappelz though, from what I've seen).

And lol, Sos~ It's pretty yummy, isn't it? Very Happy

BamBam wrote:

Stop tempting me, BamBam! I can't fail law school! DX
Back to top Go down
Belletrice
Loves Bez
Belletrice

Character Sheet
Level: 124
Class: Bishop Bishop
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Allods - New game from GAla-Net   Allods - New game from GAla-Net EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:42 am

Gala-net can't pop out another with rappelz's looks, and since I play the games for the graphics XD i'd rather play Lineage or Aion

but anyway, still better then flyff
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

Character Sheet
Level: 112
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: Allods - New game from GAla-Net   Allods - New game from GAla-Net EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:09 pm

ChibiBobo wrote:

Stop tempting me, BamBam! I can't fail law school! DX

btw it is possible to play on europe server for us people Razz u just need someone to make a master account in europe Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allods - New game from GAla-Net   Allods - New game from GAla-Net Empty

Back to top Go down

Allods - New game from GAla-Net
Page 1 of 1