Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Guild

Destiny Guild Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T-Pros are baaaaaaack!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:
T-Pros are baaaaaaack!! Left_bar_bleue50/300T-Pros are baaaaaaack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

T-Pros are baaaaaaack!! Empty
PostSubject: T-Pros are baaaaaaack!!   T-Pros are baaaaaaack!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 am

And for the above reason, I hate the GMs/Devs. I spent £100 last month on gpotatoes, and this month they have THREE things that I want to buy - permanent fallen angel wings, permanent loot pets and t-pros. Im gonna haven to do some wangling to get some gpots xD
Back to top Go down
Toothfairy
Guildbogey
Guildbogey
Toothfairy

Character Sheet
Level: 12x
Class: Evoker Evoker
PvP Rating:
T-Pros are baaaaaaack!! Left_bar_bleue50/300T-Pros are baaaaaaack!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)

PostSubject: Re: T-Pros are baaaaaaack!!   T-Pros are baaaaaaack!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:54 am

What I love about the sale: They didn't change any prices.
So I don't feel bad for being one of the first persons that bought wings. ^^

On the other hand I really enjoy all those "T-pro-hate"-threads at forums.
Some guys with angels are afraid of them lossing their value, if more people have one.
Sooo sweet.
Back to top Go down
TwilightPeach

TwilightPeach

Character Sheet
Level: 103
Class: Priest Priest
PvP Rating:

PostSubject: Re: T-Pros are baaaaaaack!!   T-Pros are baaaaaaack!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Well I have managed to gain 602 gpots so far by doing the silly surveys on the gpotato website, I have signed up for so much crap its unbelievable =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-Pros are baaaaaaack!!   T-Pros are baaaaaaack!! Empty

Back to top Go down

T-Pros are baaaaaaack!!
Page 1 of 1